Author Topic: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"  (Read 15311 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2014, 03:59:58 am »
+4
so you want UIF to own all of strat?? K den

How you came to that conclusion I will never know.  Kesh provoked the UIF and now they're attacking him, he literally said that it was his plan to get attacked by them.  Europeans attacked Ganner and wiped him out, and he didn't even ask for it, yet nobody came rushing to his aid.  Why would anybody help the guy that asked to get attacked?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2014, 04:18:01 am »
This is why i say FUCK NA, you guys bitch and moan about nothing happening, beg and dream and drool for a EU invades NA xp war, Kesh makes it happen, and you wont set aside your grudges and help him, everyone one who even mentioned EVER wanting a EU\NA war, if you have troops or gear or anything that can help, you should get your ass to ichimur or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You goddamn NA losers, all Kesh does is stir up shit and get things rolling, and you all hate him for it? "If anything, it'd be his fault if anyone else got attacked." His "fault"? BITCH BE THANKFUL SOMETHING IS HAPPENING, ffs ill take one pos over critical super nerd actually making things happen over the rest of u fucking campers sitting around doing dick all nothing.

This mod doesnt truly suck, the players do, Fuck you NA.

Something was already fuckin happening, dude.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2014, 05:27:39 am »
+3
How you came to that conclusion I will never know.  Kesh provoked the UIF and now they're attacking him, he literally said that it was his plan to get attacked by them.  Europeans attacked Ganner and wiped him out, and he didn't even ask for it, yet nobody came rushing to his aid.  Why would anybody help the guy that asked to get attacked?
because UIF has already stated their intent to attack other factions while the bros just took rindar castle and rindar.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2014, 05:50:49 am »
because UIF has already stated their intent to attack other factions while the bros just took rindar castle and rindar.

Sure, and when those other people (who are not kesh or kesh allies) get attacked I'll be glad to help them.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2014, 06:04:05 am »
Sure, and when those other people (who are not kesh or kesh allies) get attacked I'll be glad to help them.

What he is getting at is that will be too late for merc support.  The more we bleed them the better off those other people will be.  We have no chance against 100K shiny troops (we knew that getting into this, but its a great way to bring xp to a stagnant NA community and for us to leave strat since we are as bored as we were in strat 3), but the better we do with merc support the more waves it takes them to take us out and the greater the xp and crpg gold rewards for everyone and the better the chances for their targets after us.

Basically he is saying stop acting petty - its what doomed the non-UIF EU players.  Bigger enemy, actually weird considering we never attacked you and you never declared war on us.  And seriously why not - its 600K to a million xp - each fight - are you going to sit that out like a 12 year old that refuses to participate in his own birthday party.  Its fucking christmas - enjoy it.

Be like this guy who applied for our side: "i want you to know that i fucking dislike you but i cant abide by this european shit. i have the day off work so fuck it. i can engineer or w/e 2. if i play i will try hard and scoreboard because fuck these fucking entitled european pieces of shit."

Or this classy guy, "I AM DEFENDING THE WALLS!"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:40:06 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2014, 06:44:02 am »
+11
Simply put...  NA trollism will fuck you guys up.  If you push one inch further into NA than these "XP" battles then I propose every semi active NA member march 100 men fully armed with 100 stones to attack you at all hours of the fucking day.  You will be forced to attack/defend 24/7.  At some point or another.... an army of 100 men will take your shit and sell it in the nearest fief.  You guys will be so exhausted from it that you will quit strat forever. 

Weclome to NA. 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:58:27 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2014, 06:55:03 am »
+3
Fucking finally.

I've been waiting for this for the entirety of all of Strat that there ever was: the EU hordes march to NA, their malevolent dots a cold, Orcish grey on the map. This, just when I stopped giving a fuck about Strat. This should be fun, though.

If only I wasn't such a shitty trader/nerd then I'd have the troops/gold to properly equip my ninja-cav army for proper resistance.

I'm quite grateful for the invasion and honestly hope that you guys fuck us and the rest of NA up so badly that we're forced to put aside petty differences and fight against a common foe.

Really, I'm with you Joe, but they're not attacking NA, yet. They're attacking the most controversial personality in NA, who has a backing of 9 people. This is the UIF, the biggest faction since forever, attacking a city owned by a 10 person faction.

And because of Kesh being who he is, NA will be divided, hell, some might even believe that this is just for XP. But most NA's who sign against NA will do so because they dislike Kesh. If everyone doesn't think that Harpag knew that before he picked his first NA target, then you need to start paying attention.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2014, 06:58:49 am »
+3
This is MURICA!@!!!!!

Don't..... fuck with NA

Lol....  I love ths low mo part where the little girl is cheering for her daddy and he faceplants into the fucking gravel.  Good stuff. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:06:27 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2014, 07:07:06 am »
+1
We only have 1 weakness in America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADEKHmwbXE

(click to show/hide)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2014, 07:16:38 am »
+2
Fuck YEA MURICA!!!!!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ... yea.... wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ya...  I'm sexy and I know it
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:30:34 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2014, 07:27:56 am »
+1
Fuck YEA MURICA!!!!!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ... yea.... wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ya...  I'm sexy and I know it

I swear they caught me in one of those pictures!

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2014, 08:17:18 am »
+7

You can have that mentality, or you can realize that is exactly how EU got fucked up. They didnt work together against UIF because of disagreements/past experience/petty problems.

How it may end up is UIF takes kesh and allies(with your help either directly or not) and when kesh and allies say fuck it and stop playing, UIF decides to go farther into NA. Now you can wait till they reach you all the way on the east, but by then you wont be happy with how many people are still around and able to help you out.

Then again i dont know who is "kesh allies" so it may just be like 15 people out and in that case disregard the above.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2014, 08:20:54 am »

According to?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2014, 08:42:18 am »
+6
You can have that mentality, or you can realize that is exactly how EU got fucked up. They didnt work together against UIF because of disagreements/past experience/petty problems.

How it may end up is UIF takes kesh and allies(with your help either directly or not) and when kesh and allies say fuck it and stop playing, UIF decides to go farther into NA. Now you can wait till they reach you all the way on the east, but by then you wont be happy with how many people are still around and able to help you out.

Then again i dont know who is "kesh allies" so it may just be like 15 people out and in that case disregard the above.

You fail to understand the point I'm trying to make.

I don't give a shit if Kesh offended me in the past, I don't care about our past problems, the only thing I'm taking into consideration is that he very openly expressed his plans to bring the UIF to NA.  That's a problem for everybody, and you only have Kesh to thank for it.

Maybe you neglected to read the first page of the thread and missed the huge bolded letters:

(click to show/hide)

Come on guys, he did it for xp and fun!!!!!!!!!! NA didn't have anything else going on so he provoked the UIF into attacking him for teh lolz xD xD

Honestly, I don't know who kesh's allies are either.  Nebun said something about mercing against / attacking Kesh and his allies only, so I'm going off of that.

Ultimately, Harpag himself did say this:

Don't worry, it's not evil communist invasion. It's only event.

Could be a load of shit, only time will tell.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2014, 08:45:54 am »
Maybe you neglected to read the first page of the thread and missed the huge bolded letters:

Yup did that exactly, what I get for occasionally looking at recent posts.  :oops:
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.