Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27567 times)

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2014, 10:44:13 pm »
+4
No leeching
OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills

NOT OK: Running around without no weapon.

I don't understand how you can justify not blocking = leeching. No where in the rules does it say not blocking is leeching, if he is actively trying to swing at the enemy I don't see any issues. Have you watched King James of acre fight, give him a stick and lower tier armor and he'll play just like allers did. I even asked him once why he doesn't try he said "I don't care enough". The point is JAMES knows how to BLOCK (Maybe not well but he can do better than he does on battle) so why isn't he banned for leaching? Have you seen Miley ride around with a stick on horseback going directly to the enemy spawn? I have, why isn't she banned that is LEACHING. Oh, right nobody made a ban thread on him yet. I could go on and on about players like this, but the fact of the matter is they all do what Aller's did a few times, all the time.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:57:56 pm by Admiral Ballsack »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2014, 10:56:17 pm »
+7
chadz, get a hold of your fucking mod, the people you intrusted it to, are killing it. Not a good look for M:BG, the only reference people will have for it is CRPG, and the things happening in CRPG, are ridiculous.

This is exactly why I have not invested in their new game. I think they are capable of really great things, but I always ask myself, would I want to pay for a game that will be managed like cRPG has been?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2014, 02:38:24 am »
+8
Admin Team, honestly please do not give out global bans unless someone is caught auto-blocking or committing extreme acts of grief. Suicide yolo charges are pretty harmless overall and Allers is a skilled enough player to be able to be effective doing that.

Tactically its a great strategy. One harmless peasant charges directly into a mob of people who are all going to be overcome by kdr blood-lust which begins the festival of team-wounding. Since it is Allers he might even be able to take someone out too in the process.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2014, 02:55:20 am »
The admin team right now

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2014, 03:39:49 am »
+1
#freespook2014

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2014, 03:42:52 am »
+5
I love how an idiot power-hungry admin like Ganner who doesn't even play this game bans one of the oldest players on this POPULATION STRUGGLING MOD on minimal evidence, and how he still holds his admin powers and plays probably 1 hour every few months.

I also love how a lot of you take admins words 100% as if they're always right.

Let's take a step back. Why are admins here? To make sure the population of the game is not unhappy due to players breaking rules. I mean who was so offended by what Allers did that they don't want Allers back ever again. except the idiot who posted the thread?

And isn't the point of the ban/kick to make people learn not to do the same rule-breaking again? I'm 100% sure if Allers was unbanned this situation would not happen again. Lesson learned, what is the point of the ban honestly?

"OH, HAS BEEN BANNED MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE!!" And what?

if somebody goes to jail ten times and gets convicted an eleventh because they refuse to give him a fair chance in a trial, does that mean that he deserves his sentence for an eleventh?

"Ganner: Fine.  Post, as of this moment my job is over, if tried to make everyone happy, neither peson is happy, ive tried to keep this out of the forum so the drama would stop"

Didn't work this time either idiot
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:59:17 am by Miley »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2014, 04:54:12 am »
And isn't the point of the ban/kick to make people learn not to do the same rule-breaking again? I'm 100% sure if Allers was unbanned this situation would not happen again. Lesson learned, what is the point of the ban honestly?

"OH, HAS BEEN BANNED MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE!!" And what?

No you see, this time it will be different because

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2014, 05:41:01 am »
+1
No you see, this time it will be different because
Because it shouldnt have happened in the first place

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2014, 05:42:43 am »
Just unban him so the trolls can go back under their bridge admins.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline DrTaco

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • Your eternal reward
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swashbucklers
  • Game nicks: Magical Toaster
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2014, 05:49:10 am »
+1
Just unban him so the trolls can go back under their bridge admins.

notice me senpai.
Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2014, 07:19:13 am »
+7
Shit... you know something is up when I'm in agreement with Daruvian and Kaoklai. Permabans are complete shit and should not exist in this mod at all. I understand that they are pretty much in place only to make the admin's job easier, which I respect, but still... fucking bad idea. We are lucky to get what, 70 players each night during primetime? Lol... 70 people... in the entire North American continent, and surrounding areas (read: the world) play this game on NA_1 each night. That's like 0.000000001% of the population. And you want to kick out one of us, forever? Well now you just removed 1.4% our population. Any friends he might have had may lose interest over time, and well, there goes a few more. I know I would up and leave if certain people left this mod forever, I can't be the only one. Soon enough we will have lost 10% of our already-too-small playerbase. Should he have been punished for not being such a tryhard as we are all apparently expected to be? In my opinion, hell no, but I realize you may see fit to punish him... so give him a ban. Maybe you recall he has a ban history, okay, up the duration a little... but hell, anything over a week for being a non-tryhard is absolutely disgusting. So glad I barely play this anymore.

This is exactly why I have not invested in their new game. I think they are capable of really great things, but I always ask myself, would I want to pay for a game that will be managed like cRPG has been?

^ My thoughts exactly. The Donkey crew will forever be judged by the standards they set with crpg. First impressions are everything, and unfortunately the crpg players, the only people who even know M:BG is being made (let's face it, no one but us watches any of the youtube videos or follows chadz on twitter), have a pretty bad first impression on their management structure. Sure, they have moved on to bigger and better things, we all understand the situation well, but they simply left this mod to rot in the hands of some careless individuals, which reflects poorly on them in the end.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2014, 07:40:00 am »
+3
I'm going to try and put pictures to my feelings, so that we don't have to read anymore.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

let us bring back members to the community

(click to show/hide)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Lord_Derpington

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2014, 07:55:03 am »
+15
If you are going to ban allers why don't you ban james of acre? He runs in all the time and does not block.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2014, 08:16:40 am »
+13
honestly derp you're understating it, we need to permaban somewhere between 85 and 95% of acre if you include their 60% playerbase of shielders that straight up shit their pants and have an aneurysm when their shields break

(all due respect, acre)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2014, 08:25:12 am »
+1
honestly derp you're understating it, we need to permaban somewhere between 85 and 95% of acre if you include their 60% playerbase of shielders that straight up shit their pants and have an aneurysm when their shields break

(all due respect, acre)

das rood mane

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.