Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27368 times)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2014, 10:11:46 am »
This all seems familiar.

http://forum.melee.org/closed-requests/unban-request-chivalry_allers/msg531762/#msg531762
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/a-fue-named-ricky-%28apology-letter%29/

Oh yea, those are 2 perma bans already. Not counting the rest in the past. 14 bans not counting global bans, across 3 accounts that I know of and we know he has more.  He knowingly skirted around the rules and has been abusive to multiple people including admins. You are all acting like allers wont still be on the server, when hes got more accounts and mount and blade is on sale on steam. Hes probably been playing since he found out he got banned. He has told me in the past it doesn't matter how many accounts we perma ban he will just keep on playing. So he gets to keep playing without his looms (which probably wont even be a punishment if he had them in his armory).

Im sure this will be locked or moved to the chamber of tears soon so heres a link to my feedback thread to keep the drama going http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/%28na%29-ganner/

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
ITT: angry mad nerds getting angry and mad over video games
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2014, 10:16:31 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:24:10 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2014, 10:58:48 am »
+3
This all seems familiar.

http://forum.melee.org/closed-requests/unban-request-chivalry_allers/msg531762/#msg531762
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/a-fue-named-ricky-%28apology-letter%29/

Oh yea, those are 2 perma bans already. Not counting the rest in the past. 14 bans not counting global bans, across 3 accounts that I know of and we know he has more.  He knowingly skirted around the rules and has been abusive to multiple people including admins. You are all acting like allers wont still be on the server, when hes got more accounts and mount and blade is on sale on steam. Hes probably been playing since he found out he got banned. He has told me in the past it doesn't matter how many accounts we perma ban he will just keep on playing. So he gets to keep playing without his looms (which probably wont even be a punishment if he had them in his armory).

Im sure this will be locked or moved to the chamber of tears soon so heres a link to my feedback thread to keep the drama going http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/%28na%29-ganner/
How come people that don't even like each other are agreeing you are a bad admin?
Good job moving the goalposts, San.  You're shaping up to be an excellent shitmin.  People didn't post in the original thread because it was a total non-issue posted by a shitty "troll" (being generous here).  And when the admin team demonstrated their extreme incompetence by permabanning Allers, plenty of people posted in the unban thread until it was locked by...Ganner. 

Instead of hemming and hawing like the bitchmade fåggot your post makes you out to be, why don't you just answer a question straight up: do you think Allers should have been permanently banned for this? 
Don't think I have ever agreed with this person on anything until now.
Yet I keep seeing posts that say they don't like allers but they dislike ganner even more to post they don't think you are a good admin and this ban proves you do hold grudges and just come out of the woodworks to ban those you want. Before this nobody seen you do much of anything besides go into the servers to recruit for your own strat battles using pink chat.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2014, 11:24:24 am »
+20
Just read Aller's unban post, unceremonously locked by Ganner after saying "If I ever discover you playing this mod I have contributed nothing to for several years, if anything only making it worse, I will instantly permaban you with Extreme Admin Executive Authority." Just nerdy powertripping shit that has nothing to do with dev policy or the implied intent of the admin team, which is to stop intentional griefing and teamkilling on servers and be unliked, unwanted, and very unappreciated ban request forum jockeys that placate with temp bans and thread closes while everyone laughs at the autistic chatlogs and blatant manipulation of "evidence."

Ganner, your "job" isn't to hurl Permabans like a limp dicked Zeus on Mount Ospergpus at kids playing a videogame, that you don't play, in a way you don't like. Some fat fake fucking campus cop shit up in here writing tickets for students being a few minutes late to class. Just making some asshole waste money to play a niche mod with new CD keys and losing time investment of XP gold w/e, on top of a threat to immediately ban all further accounts, which directly contradicts anything I learned from talking to cmp in the dev channel of IRC, which I regularly did as admin on anything involving player account security or "permaban" removal from the community, cuz you know they make the fucking game and probably appreciate the players more than anyone else since its their hobby and soon business.

Considering the NA admin hierarchy, the only people who could, would, but probably won't, intervene in any way is Tydeus or Canary, but at least Tydeus only suffers from mild "computer programmer" autism on the spectrum and could have a thought for himself, informed by others and reality. Canary is an insular introverted psycopathic "Kesh-Titan level Autist" dinging criticals on the Autism reader who will probably refuse to contradict anyone in his own clan over an admin thing, because then he might have one less fake friend out of half a dozen nerds in a Teamspeak channel to give him just enough excuse to not kill himself.

Also admin nazel gazing empty bleating posting here going "yeah well you know Allers he's a troll, if not for this prob deserves it for something else made some posts, no one seemed to disagree, not looking good lol" are a bunch of miscreant shitheads who mistake misappropriated empty videogame authority for righteousness or responsiblity. Way to handle a small, shrinking community and future (probably not lol) install base/viral marketing volunteers for Melee: Gaming.

Fuck if I had my way I would just give Allers level 50 and all +3 plate then film him in youtube montages as "Kan U Kompare to these KillS?" promotion for how great Warband/cRPG/Melee gaming can be, cuz he's a beast, a consistently amazing player, probably one of the best Warband players in North America, but its just a videogame and he's a teenager who fucks around in game or curses off admins (his last essay ban was because he told Canary he hopes Canary's family dies, so Canary permabanned him for over 3-4 months, over a summer, just to "Teach him a Lesson"). I had to bug Canary personally, repeatedly, while chatting with Allers who just wanted to play a game he likes after his 4 month ban by a 30 year old wield al spergovich.

But nope I'm a fat faced fuck shit admin that no one remembered exists showing up to permaban your account cuz you wanted to make gold by running out and fighting in low gear until you died, something that people do every day on every server, because of how this shit game is designed, over a vaguely worded rule that no one cares about.

Ganner, you are an asshole. I, and assuredly the vast majority of the NA Warband community, request that you humbly resign your position in disgrace and shame, to stop posting here between your hypoglycemic dizzy spells and delete cRPG.exe, but also remember to uncheck the "ban" box on your browser before you tab into another japanese schoolgirl hentai on your overnight shift at the cupcake factory.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:29:19 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2014, 02:25:10 pm »
+10
Four years is a short time span, a fraction of a single person's life - barely a second in the life of a whole people. And yet the past four years somehow seem longer than many decades of all of our past. A very important event is contained within them: the birth of a gaming mod that is now threatened by extinction. It is an incredibly eventful time, and seems barely comprehensive sometimes to us, who have not just had the opportunity to witness but also to actually create a small part of it.

Democratically elected admins are a big topic of discussion right now, maybe not for EU scrub players but We in America know the wisdom of democratic ideals; if the rest of the world doesn't know these ideals, we can only answer that the American people have the chance to live within the purest form of this ideal, and we ourselves are reaping the benefits of freedom and democracy in real life.

And yet to speak today of the NA cRPG community having democracy, is nothing but an illusion. There are many reasons for this so I will begin with the developer situation first. North America, in spite of it's large playerbase is perhaps the most ignored community in the mod. Ignored by developers who are orientated entirely in the interests of a comparatively small and thin upper stratum of players and the European clique of autists with which it is allied. The interests of the NA masses are of no weight in determining the orientation of these developers.

One developer speaks about this being a free mod, one speaks about doing it in their spare time, one speaks about the achievements of their current developers, but of course in reality this is meaningless drivel, the only things the current developers do is contribute to the stabilization of the dictator regime of the elite of society, whom, thanks to their positions, are able to get hold of the forums, to organize and direct the topics how they will, and to create public opinion from that. Thus, in a mod with a declining community, one which many people admit is worse than it has ever been, in a community with altogether hardly one good poster per hundred, in a mod so blessed by being built on a good base game, dozens are being banned for no reason, and if they rereg, live in greater fear of being banned than the real rulebreakers do. The mod which is a paradise for a few, is nothing but continuous misery for many, that is, for the masses. Misery in posting, misery in playing, misery in practicing; misery even in pwning, and of course, misery directed at the entire administrative and developer team.

This is not the game that God created for us. He did not produce developers to devour the hope of cRPG players. He did not create admins to harness and harass us, like vile autists, whom show extraordinary amounts of, pride, perfidy, avarice, debauchery, and falsehood. He created cRPG to proclaim "this is a pro game". He created us players with a power to help each other, to love each other mutually, and to attain to happiness by the way of virtue.

In the name of democracy, let us use that power. Let us all unite. Let us fight for a new game, a decent game that will give men a chance to play, that will give youth a future with security of not being permabanned.  Let us fight to free the world! To do away with intercontinental barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a game of reason, a world where good balance and non-shit game mechanics will lead to all men's happiness. Players, in the name of democracy, let us all unite!

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2014, 02:36:37 pm »
+6
SMOOTHRICH FOR HEAD ADMIN 2014

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2014, 03:05:42 pm »
+10
I Am a gentleman who does not like to interfere in the life of the commmunity of crpg. chadz and His moderation team genereally do a good job EIGHTY!!! percent of the time.

This MY friends is the 20%

What has happened to Allers is not Just an attack on him, But a attack on the whole ccommunity as a together. IF this ban stays in place then we have All lost something.
What is that something?

Humanity In Crpg

Deep Down we are all humans and just wanting to have a good time. But some People of this community arent true Crpg Players.

Firstly, I Am a gamer. I Game. THat is what I CHOOSE to do with my time and that is what YOU Choose to do. WE GAME.
What we DONT do is RUIN otherp eoples video game time. Thats Wrong and I think deep down even in ' Ganner ' s heart, HE knows that it is not right
As a successful Two time clan leader, I have seen manmy injustices but this honestly Is up there in the top three "Worst Mod Decisions" by the CRPG Mod Team.

When we all first installed MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND CRPG, What did we all firts think when we were watching the DLing Bar go to One Hundred??

I Like to game and i Am going to have fun with this game

And WE DID,. Sure things changed and How we got the funn changed but in the end THat IS all Any of us want.

SOME people in this community (GANer, Canary, ETC) want to restrict our fun. To Stop us gamers having fun. IT is our duty asd a community to make sure that these 'People' Do not get their wish:

to see our fun not be happening.  :|

These 'mods' Care more about their so called 'Position' in the community than actually being real thinking human beings. Do not bother speaking to them. Why?
Because theyDONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!! Only their own greedy want
Lets stop this bullSHIT and get this so called "Mods" Removed. If this shit continues: I will be contacting Chad personally.

'Smoothrich' For head admin

Game On

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:11:13 pm by GiuseppeBlackRose »

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2014, 03:22:48 pm »
+1
these wall of text guys are pretty fucking lame but that sounds like a silly reason for a permaban, even for allers who will just get a new cd key anyway

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2014, 04:22:46 pm »
+5
these wall of text guys are pretty fucking lame but that sounds like a silly reason for a permaban, even for allers who will just get a new cd key anyway

All I can ever see from your posts is your stupid fucking avatar and quote, Dan.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2014, 05:02:16 pm »
Ty brtohers 4 ur support against the admin scum, u r truely inspiring posters.

I have added a poll 2 judge the communitys opinion, pls get ur friends to vote on it

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2014, 05:14:02 pm »
This all seems familiar.

1st ban thread is allers second is ricky ( a different player)
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2014, 05:16:28 pm »
+4
So what you're saying is that allers should have run in with a weapon that he couldn't have blocked with, then he wouldn't have been penalized for not blocking?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 05:56:28 pm »
+3
This all seems familiar.

"Knowingly skirted the rules"

Since when the fuck is there a rule for not trying goddammit? I'd get it if allers went and teamkillec  a person or 10 but all he did was NOT TRY. The motherfucker wasn't sitting leaching in the back, the motherfucker wasn't auto running and dying immediately, fuck his ban history. I don't care if allers has called you a dickless princess and written a homoerotic story about him ramming your ass with his long maul, THE MOTHERFUCKER DIDNT BREAK THE GODDAMN RULES.

And then there's the fact that the ban thread poster is arguably using the banforum to be a troll and get someone perma ban for something that is so ridiculous that myself, Daruvian, kaoklai, SMOOTHRICH, dan, fucking goretooth, Sanderson, havelle, plumbo, MURDER, Mae and  drtaco all agree on something for once.

Christ.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:02:23 pm by HardRice »

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2014, 06:27:55 pm »
+1
SMOOTHRICH 4 ADMIN 2014
CRUCIFY GANNER 2014
#FREESPOOK

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2014, 07:10:43 pm »
+6
I believe that there are three major problems with the admin team that lead to events happening like this.

1. The bulk of the admins are on mid-day leaving only an occasional admin on in the later hours. These are the times that most of the players are online and active leading to most of the admins not having a first had accounts of what is actually happening and subsequently not allowing the proper calls to be made in ban/unban threads.

2. The admin team is comprised of people whom are from the same niche. By this I mean they are the quiet people, the ones whom do not talk in servers much nor wander to different groups or clans teamspeaks to have a chat or talk. They do not understand what some people call "fun" and some people call "harassment" except by what they put it from their own standards. Problems like allers being banned are happening from just that. Ganner/the admin team did not look at it from the other points of views. Most of the people that would have disagreed with the ban request didn't do so because they either don't go on the forums that much or deemed it too dumb to even waste their time on. Then when he ended up getting banned I was told about it, looked it up, and saw that allers indeed did get banned for what I would call "not trying hard enough".

3. The current admins rarely have the "laid back" play style that some people have fun with. I know san did the donkey punch thing a while back. He is also a goodmin(Edit: also witchcraft, artyem and desire). It's the admins that do not kick back once in a while that make the seemingly blinded calls that upset the community.

Sugjestions:

1. Unban allers, seriously.

2. Get a more diverse niche of players as admins. Examples: dynamike or mae, jona, mango.

3.  How long has it been since allers' last ban? People can change and allers had not had anything that he did wrong for the longest time, except, as you say, abusing people and admins in chat. To that I say what most people, including some admins, say to people in game having a hard time. There is a mute button.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.