Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 29429 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »
+3
Think of one community that lets you get banned like 10 times and still get unbanned. Think of the amount of time people have to waste on idiots just because they know how lenient the admins are..you can't get perma'd even if you try. You can hack (cheat) your tits off and still come back with a new key. How many people cheat with wallhacks just because they know how the admins aren't going to care even if it was possible to prove it? You can just come back NP

Admins get paid nothing to put up with stuff like this..posting on the forum, explaining their side, getting evidence..if its the same guys causing problems over and over thats just not right. Ban them and don't give in to pressure

If there are bad apples in the admin team then you have to present that case with evidence. It seems though that this was just another way for someone with a history of bans to be annoying by thinking hes treading the line between playing within the rules just enough so he can cause issues while not getting banned. But the common sense rule always applies..if you can't even be bothered to play then don't leach by running into people hardly trying

Same thing as the Lemon thread..small community doesn't mean the quality of the servers should suffer
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2014, 02:15:34 pm »
+2
small community doesn't mean the quality of the servers should suffer

So you think that some peasant running into the enemy lines dying fairly quickly is alright as long as he is called 'ChingChong', but as soon as it is someone called Allers, who has a ban history and is known to be a very skilled player, it is punishable?
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2014, 02:24:01 pm »
So you think that some peasant running into the enemy lines dying fairly quickly is alright as long as he is called 'ChingChong', but as soon as it is someone called Allers, who has a ban history and is known to be a very skilled player, it is punishable?

If you have a ban history you should be careful how you play. Its common sense..theres a case that he shouldn't even be playing, let alone potentially causing issues

Its a grey area but genuine newbies will make genuine mistakes and play badly because they can't help it. Playing badly intentionally so you die fast and leach off people who are trying to play isn't really fair. Not saying you have to play seriously, can't be drunk, mess around..but there was obviously a line that was crossed from genuinely having fun to intentionally trying to skirt the line so that hes technically within the rules but still having the same effect as suicide leaching

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »
If you have a ban history you should be careful how you play. Its common sense..theres a case that he shouldn't even be playing, let alone potentially causing issues

Its a grey area but genuine newbies will make genuine mistakes and play badly because they can't help it. Playing badly intentionally so you die fast and leach off people who are trying to play isn't really fair. Not saying you have to play seriously, can't be drunk, mess around..but there was obviously a line that was crossed from genuinely having fun to intentionally trying to skirt the line so that hes technically within the rules but still having the same effect as suicide leaching

But don't you think that many other players should be, in whatever way, punished as well then? I have been playing quite a lot of cRPG lately (Guess a bit too much :D) and I see suicide leechers every day. And quite a few of these names you would recognise.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2014, 02:29:45 pm »
Repeat offenders will stand out ofc. Admins aren't there to see everything..most people probably won't care enough to report since they just want to play the game. Suicide leachers will get delt with eventually but having a name with a histoy of bans will make you get banned faster :D

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 08, 2014, 02:32:32 pm »
Yes, and there is the problem :D Admins do not care about some noname in relation to ban history, they keep their eye on the repeat offender. As soon as that one does something wrong only in the slighest. BAMN!
While the other guy happens to go 0/15 every map without even trying properly.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #366 on: July 08, 2014, 03:59:55 pm »
+1
Think of one community that lets you get banned like 10 times and still get unbanned. Think of the amount of time people have to waste on idiots just because they know how lenient the admins are..you can't get perma'd even if you try. You can hack (cheat) your tits off and still come back with a new key. How many people cheat with wallhacks just because they know how the admins aren't going to care even if it was possible to prove it? You can just come back NP.

cRPG is probably one of the most hacker/griefer free mods I've ever seen. Have you ever stepped outside and played any game besides Warband? Anyone can buy keys to avoid being banned, in any game. You make it look like admins have a rough time dealing with "trolls" but that's really not the case.

For starters, close to no one bothers hacking Warband, let alone join a Warband mod just to hack. Ever seen a hack that allows you to crash the server? Any invisibility hack? Speedhacking? Name stealing? It's just not "profitable". That leaves hackers/griefers out. Furthermore, considering how many active admins cRPG has, it's almost impossible to get away with anything because they'll just check the logs and ban you either way. So teamkillers/teamhitters are out too. Another threat erradicated. What does that leave us with? People like Allers that get banned over and over again? Tell me, does it really bother that he may be able to come back? What's the worse he is going to do, get banned again? Why should that concern you? Waste their time on idiots? You mean the minute it takes to ban him? Again, I don't see how that affects you in the slightest.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #367 on: July 08, 2014, 05:06:22 pm »
+1
why do EU players keep coming onto this thread claiming that allers should be banned because of his ban history? That is seriously all that I am getting out of them.

I'll throw the "he has been banned before therefor must ban now" argument in with "people whom are banned deserve their punishment therefor people whom are punished must deserve their bans" argument.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Supreme_Leader

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 08, 2014, 05:23:00 pm »

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #369 on: July 08, 2014, 06:35:47 pm »
+5

seriously admins you muted daruvian but you won't mute this fuckwit?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #370 on: July 08, 2014, 06:37:16 pm »
+4
seriously admins you muted daruvian but you won't mute this fuckwit?

Daruvian is a repeat offender. WINK. WINK.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline DrTaco

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • Your eternal reward
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swashbucklers
  • Game nicks: Magical Toaster
« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2014, 06:50:16 pm »

Daruvian is a repeat offender. WINK. WINK.

I think it's because he agrees with them. Even if he is a worse troll and allers ever was, if he agrees with (see: gives blowjobs to) the admins, he'll never be muted.
Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2014, 06:54:42 pm »
why do EU players keep coming onto this thread claiming that allers should be banned because of his ban history? That is seriously all that I am getting out of them.

I'll throw the "he has been banned before therefor must ban now" argument in with "people whom are banned deserve their punishment therefor people whom are punished must deserve their bans" argument.

Is this what I have been saying the whole time? Dammit, I gotta improve my English, guess I have been using the wrong words the whole time! :D

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2014, 07:13:21 pm »
+4
Is this what I have been saying the whole time? Dammit, I gotta improve my English, guess I have been using the wrong words the whole time! :D

we claimed you in NA long ago booboo

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #374 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27:10 pm »
+4
As much as i agree with most people in this thread, i seriously doubt Allers will be unbanned or the admins will ever change. Arguing with c-rpg admins is like arguing with an autistic brick wall covered in semen