Author Topic: Unban Request Mounted_Knight_Frank while being insulted by patoson  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hi

I was been banned today by patoson for no reason other then defending myself after I was insulted by him. I do not understand why this guys is running around abusing his admin powers when he goes around insulting people. This is unacceptable behavior from an admin.

This message is directed to patoson himself. What did I DO wrong? How can you justify a ban after insulting me? There is no rule forbidding insults but I expect a level of respect from an admin.

Waiting a response from somebody that is an higher ranking admin then patoson that can pull out the logs and see for himself what kind of admin he is.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: Unban Request Mounted_Knight_Frank while being insulted by patoson
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 04:20:43 pm »
When I was playing on EU7 and talking to Grey_Queen_Lamerina I told her that Im the oldest(Years I have been in this clan) guy in Kapikulu. Patason appeared and asked me that If I was 12  :rolleyes: (he thought I meant age) . I could got raged and insult him back again but I didnt the reason I didnt insult him back because I was shocked and afraid of getting ban because He was insulting my OWN clan (Im one of the leaders if u guys dont know..) It really was a weird moment and I would never expect something like that from him. I dont think he thought he was close with me and make a innocent joke.Because it was really emberassing moment for me to be insulted infront of other 28 players.It was a really bad thing to do . I still feel awkward and dont know how to think about it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 04:23:36 pm »
If I've ever offended anyone with a joke, I apologise. Still, grow a pair.

I have banned you for teamhitting, griefing with reports (running into my swings to report me), and bypassing a mute (by rejoining).

It's summer time, so enjoy your day!

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 04:26:14 pm »

I have banned you for teamhitting, griefing with reports (running into my swings to report me), and bypassing a mute (by rejoining).

What? Could you provide logs of these fals claims? Right before you kicked me from the server please don't pull something off from 2 weeks back. Thank you

EDIT: Include your insult aswell, thank you
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:29:42 pm by Unityforce »

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 04:46:01 pm »

ikr

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 04:51:08 pm »
If you believe calling somebody a retard in another language classifies as a joke then you do have a very bad taste.

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/mongol

This is what Patoson said to me. Afterwards I told him I understand spanish and that he should shut up. Got muted and kicked right before the round ended. I called him a prick afterwards and he banned me from the server.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »
The apologising part was meant for Guray, since it was a joke, and I actually said "20 years old", not "12". Anyway, I was joking with you. I wouldn't expect you'd take it so seriously.

To the OP, I did call you a retard when I was talking to a fellow Spaniard in my mother tongue. But do you think I like insulting people for no reason? I am nice to people who deserve it. If you start being a dick, and to an admin, who is not someone who just wants power to abuse, but to help people against leechers, tkers, etc. (because I'm sure you don't like it when someone tks you for no reason), well, don't expect nice manners.

If banning you is the only way I can teach you some manners, then so be it. It's not like I enjoy banning people...

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »
The apologising part was meant for Guray, since it was a joke, and I actually said "20 years old", not "12". Anyway, I was joking with you. I wouldn't expect you'd take it so seriously.

To the OP, I did call you a retard when I was talking to a fellow Spaniard in my mother tongue. But do you think I like insulting people for no reason? I am nice to people who deserve it. If you start being a dick, and to an admin, who is not someone who just wants power to abuse, but to help people against leechers, tkers, etc. (because I'm sure you don't like it when someone tks you for no reason), well, don't expect nice manners.

If banning you is the only way I can teach you some manners, then so be it. It's not like I enjoy banning people...

Why do you keep on lying when I demanded that the logs should be shown? I can say the same bullshit you are saying right now but you don't see me doing it do you? Provide Proof, mine is in the logs your is nowhere to be found since these things above did not happen.

However I do recall me hitting you twice or once but that was not on purpose and I would have said sorry if you didn't hit me afterwards.

In regards to the amount of things you accuse me of I must be a really bad players. But wasn't it you who insulted me? Wasn't it you who kicked me before the round ended so I didn't get my hard earned round winning you are so eager to protect by banning those "leechers". Saying you are good admin doesn't make you one with all the things you have done in the past.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 05:54:42 pm »
Here is the log (with just the relevant parts):
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 06:03:48 pm »
Point me the Griefing part please? I never hit you and I reported you once because you did actually hit me and you didn't say sorry so I had every right to report you. Because you are an admin doesn't make you special.

All I am asking (and be glad for this) is to be unbanned. You insulting me for that minor joke that was more aimed at spanish people and weren't you the one who said grow a pair?

EDIT: I see you missed a few bits, you are either bad at copy pasting the logs or just doing it to make yourself look better. Doesn't matter even with this you are still in the wrong.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:07:09 pm by Unityforce »

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 06:33:30 pm »
Unityforce, you wanted to see the log all the time, now you have it and you are denying it? How can you still ask for an unban after this proof??? Pato is a good admin who knows his job, and I didn't notice any bad behavior coming from him (and I know him for some time already).

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 06:40:35 pm »
Unityforce, you wanted to see the log all the time, now you have it and you are denying it? How can you still ask for an unban after this proof??? Pato is a good admin who knows his job, and I didn't notice any bad behavior coming from him (and I know him for some time already).

Let me put his part in bold

[15:50:29] chat,,Patoson,team,q mongolo (what a retard)
[15:50:58] chat,,Patoson,team,el q intenta meterse conmigo con el futbol (the one who tries to tease me with football)

And look at the bloody unban thread full of him banning people for the sake of it. Also he banned me for the same crimes he commited, insulting somebody and he called me a griefer and a teamkiller, I did neither of those things. So I am asking to be unbanned for a small misjudgement from patoson

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 07:16:33 pm »
Also he banned me for the same crimes he commited, insulting somebody and he called me a griefer and a teamkiller, I did neither of those things. So I am asking to be unbanned for a small misjudgement from patoson

Well no, looking at the logs alone, you avoided a mute, that's a bannable offence, and the ban only happened after that point.

To be objective about this;
  • Patason shouldn't have insulted you, true, but you can't expect to attempt to wind someone up without them getting irritated. It's a petty excuse though.
  • There is only hearsay regarding the teamwounding so I'll disregard all of that.
  • You were kicked, not entirely sure what that was for, but that is once again hearsay, so I'll avoid that part since I know nothing about what happened on the server. If was for not having a weapon, then Patoson was within his rights.
  • Then you came back, and were muted, not sure on the reasoning, I guess it was for trying to continue.
  • You avoided the mute, and if everything previous wasn't enough for a ban, that was the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Although I can't fully agree with what Patoson did with regards to insulting you, personally I'd stick to teamspeak for that, but you pushed him and he simply ended it. One day is not a long time and for me, it's justified as you did in fact, break the rules.

At the end of the day, that's what matters here. There is a reason for the ban and despite the mire that's surrounding it, you're intentionally annoying someone, presumably because you also felt your previous ban was unjustified (I remember a similar thread), and that resulted in you being banned.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 07:50:25 pm »
    Well no, looking at the logs alone, you avoided a mute, that's a bannable offence, and the ban only happened after that point.

To be objective about this;
    • Patason shouldn't have insulted you, true, but you can't expect to attempt to wind someone up without them getting irritated. It's a petty excuse though.

And how did I wind him up? He clearly said to me he didn't care about football so if you please could show me that part

• There is only hearsay regarding the teamwounding so I'll disregard all of that.

Nothing in the logs show anything. You know what that means? That it didn't happen and he lied another thing you can put on your list of biased things to ignore.

• You were kicked, not entirely sure what that was for, but that is once again hearsay, so I'll avoid that part since I know nothing about what happened on the server. If was for not having a weapon, then Patoson was within his rights.

He kicked me so I wouldn't get my round earnings after I insulted him back

• Then you came back, and were muted, not sure on the reasoning, I guess it was for trying to continue.

I was muted because I called him a prick after he kicked me just before the round ended so I wouldn't get my round earnings. Isn't that a dick move?

• You avoided the mute, and if everything previous wasn't enough for a ban, that was the icing on the cake, so to speak.

I was kicked off the server after a new map swapped in DTV. What was I suppose to? Unplug my keyboard?

" not entirely sure what that was for, I know nothing about what happened on the server  not sure on the reasoning"

You keeps saying you know nothing about what happend but in the end you agree with patoson because he is an admin. Nothing that I can say or do will provide judgement to this admin insulting and banning.

So before you throw the "I am right because I am admin" card and lock the thread I would like to know who I could contact to deal with admins misbehaving on Crpg server. This is the second time I have ever been banned in my life and twice patoson. It is clear what this admin has for me, just look at the logs.

[/list]

Although I can't fully agree with what Patoson did with regards to insulting you, personally I'd stick to teamspeak for that, but you pushed him and he simply ended it. One day is not a long time and for me, it's justified as you did in fact, break the rules.

At the end of the day, that's what matters here. There is a reason for the ban and despite the mire that's surrounding it, you're intentionally annoying someone, presumably because you also felt your previous ban was unjustified (I remember a similar thread), and that resulted in you being banned.

I marked the bold bits (you could explain with what and how?). You can talk like this and blame everything and everybody with the way you talk. It seems very clear what your intentions are.
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:54:04 pm by Unityforce »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • Renown: 1856
    • Infamy: 338
    • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Fallen Brigade
    • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
    « Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 08:09:20 pm »
    Time to end this discussion. If it was an attempt to get unbanned, it was a poor one. If it was an attempt to give feedback there's a dedicated forum section for that.

The ban reason is valid. There is no reason to unban.

There is no sight in my third eye