Author Topic: Unban Request Mounted_Knight_Frank while being insulted by patoson  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Unban Request Mounted_Knight_Frank while being insulted by patoson
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 08:19:29 pm »
Goodness me.

I'll give a reply just this once since I'm in a reasonable mood;

You were previously banned for leeching, you felt it was unjustified and since the thread went against you, it seems as if you decided to try and be a pain, wind up type stuff;

(click to show/hide)

"Nothing in the logs..."

Exactly my point... It's hearsay, your word against his and vice versus, therefore, objectively, it gets disregarded. I don't see what you're trying to do there, biased would be taking a side on that point.

"He kicked me so I..."

As I said "not entirely sure what that was for" and once again disregarded it to be objective. Taking a side would be bias so once again, your word against his.

"I was muted because I..."

Well, you shouldn't have called him a prick I suppose. Once again, I mentioned that I didn't know the exact reason but you WERE muted.

"I was kicked off the server..."

I don't see the relevancy of that to you avoiding the mute. Avoiding a mute is a bannable offence and Patoson was well within his rights to ban you for it.

"You keeps saying you know nothing about..."

I agree with Patoson because of the evidence that both sides have presented, it has nothing to do with him being an admin. There are rules and it is clear that you broke a rule, resulting in the ban.

"Nothing you will do will provide judgement..."

At this stage I am inclined to agree, particularly since the justification for the ban has already been provided. You asked for a higher admin, and although in technical levels I am no higher, I have a wealth of experience under my belt and I believe that allows me to give a reasonable and balanced reply.

"I would like to know who I could contact to deal with admins misbehaving..."

Well, that would be Nessaj. Keep your message concise, with a relevant subject and all evidence you've collected.

"This is the second time I have ever..."

Well, I would hazard a guess as to why Patoson is the only person to have banned you. You play almost exclusively on the DTV server, Patoson is the resident DTV admin, the chances that your rule breaking is punished by Patoson are particularly high.

Onto the bold parts that you tagged in my message;
"You pushed him..." & "you're intentionally annoying someone" - See the logs pertaining to the "Oh no, Patoson is here, can't leech now" styled messages.
"One day is not a long time..." & "There is a reason for the ban..." - As I have mentioned more than a couple of times now, you avoided a mute which is a perfectly bannable offence.

For your convenience I will add;

Avoiding a mute is bannable offence, and regardless of what is hearsay, it is clear that you broke the rules at a minimum in that way. Your ban is justified on that basis alone.

Thank you, Odin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are