Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52449 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #870 on: January 15, 2016, 04:09:02 am »
So wuts happening? Did ISIS get rekt alrdy or wat?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 15, 2016, 08:04:46 am »
Turkey and USA bringing stability to the world??? Aren't they the ones who made Syria and Irak stable regime fall part?

Iraq was stable? Iraq is an abomination that technically shouldnt even exsist. When the Western powers first claimed lands in the Middle East, they drew borders at kinda random(I dont really know how) and when they gave them indepencence, the borders remained same. A bunch of large groups that didnt get a long were part of the single nation. Please tell me how Saddams method of violently pressuring them to get along was a stable long-term solution regime to begin with?

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #872 on: January 15, 2016, 07:45:49 pm »
+2
That is the reason why Turkey and USA go hand in hand. Both imperialistic, fake nations that first stole territory then murdered the people who occupied "their" land originally.

"Their"

Topkek. Turks are living in Anatolia for more than one fucking thousand years. Before them was Byzantine, Seleucids, Alexander, Achaemenids, Lydians, Hittites, Assyrians and before them, was just fucking Neolithic. Nothing but darkness. And before neolithic, there were just mother nature.

So, who occupied what ?

You think mankind is just like sunflowers ? Did your ancestors sprout out from ground and claimed the land or something ?

We all came from somewhere and occupied some places to live.

Grow up, kid. Nationalism and racism are old trends. You all got the homeland concept wrong. Home is where your heart is. Home is your mother, home is your family. Home is the streets where you were playing 20 years ago. Home is your friends, home is the girl who you love. Home is where your memory is. Home is your childhood, your future. Not the worthless piece of land.

And yes, i could die or kill for those if it's necessary to keep them alive. I accept that. But not for worthless fucking piece of earth, ideology, or flag.

You're a human being dumbass, your time is limited. Being a part of any nationality and cursing all others won't make it any longer. Live it with joy and love instead of retardness.

And join Krems.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 15, 2016, 08:13:21 pm »
+1
I can already picture Oberyn going "You are a vessel for your genes to be transmitted. Life is a genetic struggle." with some copious amount of added insults for style.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2016, 11:29:53 am »
I can already picture Oberyn going "You are a vessel for your genes to be transmitted. Life is a genetic struggle." with some copious amount of added insults for style.
Do not forget the part where he ironically says something like "Nations are just an artificial construct and have nothing to do with your culture! No, you fucking leftist social..."
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2016, 01:51:05 pm »
By the way, have you seen those German and Swedish pro-gangrape cuck leftists taking measures against rapes? This was so unpredictable.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #876 on: January 17, 2016, 01:24:49 am »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #877 on: January 17, 2016, 03:00:48 pm »
+2
"Their"

Topkek. Turks are living in Anatolia for more than one fucking thousand years. Before them was Byzantine, Seleucids, Alexander, Achaemenids, Lydians, Hittites, Assyrians and before them, was just fucking Neolithic. Nothing but darkness. And before neolithic, there were just mother nature.

So, who occupied what ?

And how did those various waves of "migrants" suceed, exactly? Maybe war and conquest and the fall of empires, slavery and deat for the conquered? What happened to the greeks and iranians who had lived in Anatolia for thousands upon thousands of years? Oh right, not important, it's just a "natural" thing to have peoples and cultures dissapear. It is normal, nothing to be worried about, just carry on as usual.

Grow up, kid. Nationalism and racism are old trends. You all got the homeland concept wrong. Home is where your heart is. Home is your mother, home is your family. Home is the streets where you were playing 20 years ago. Home is your friends, home is the girl who you love. Home is where your memory is. Home is your childhood, your future. Not the worthless piece of land.

Wow. "Nationalism" and "racism" are old trends? Where, exactly? If you can convince me that tribalism as linked to a particular piece of land (literally the entirety of human civilizations and cultures, practically the definition) has been abandoned by even a small diversity of peoples and nations over the planet (not just white western european), I might take you seriously. As it is, the naive kid here is you. How sheltered from reality are you, that you can say such stupid shit with a straight face? Have you ever stepped foot outside of your "first world" bubble?

The sacharine bullshit speech that follows belongs more to the end of a Hollywood movie than any sort of reality, but given your proclivity for total fucking delusion I am not surprised. Maybe you should go and give that speech to arabs, or bantu africans, or ethiopians, or chinese, or japanese, or any other "nation" and "race" on the planet except white western europeans, and see what the reaction is. But that would mean opening your blind eyes to reality, so never gonna happen.
Keep being soooo proud that we've reduced group and tribal identification to it's most base unit, the family, as if that was some sort of accomplishment and not the begining of the end for our civilization and cultures. But you've already proven to your satisfaction that our fading away is completely normal and natural, so don't worry about it. Just hang around with your friends, fuck your girlfriend, and shit all over the dying tribal markers that are completely useless to you. No other people or nations on the planet are so fucking dumb and suicidal, but sure bro, we're just too advanced for them to recognize our genius, clearly.   

And yes, i could die or kill for those if it's necessary to keep them alive. I accept that. But not for worthless fucking piece of earth, ideology, or flag.

You're a human being dumbass, your time is limited. Being a part of any nationality and cursing all others won't make it any longer. Live it with joy and love instead of retardness.

And join Krems.

Being part of an extended, collective tribal group is absolutely about making your life and the life of your loved ones longer. You've been living in collective peace and prosperity for so long you can't even recognize how that "worthless" flag, land or ideologies or any other tribal marker is the reason for it. Look at the big picture for one second, instead of drowning your critical thinking in emotional cliches and navel-gazing at your own existence as if it was completely divorced from the whole of history that came before it, the whole of history that is happening right now before your eyes.
Selfish hedonist with laughable arguements, filled with naive idiocy. Zero surprise that you are in Krems. I wish I could say you were just a dumb kid, but even adults like Molly are fucking stupid enough to share your hilariously unrealistic point of view, so you're probably just another brainwashed idiot.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 17, 2016, 05:00:17 pm »
Called it.

Oberyn, you are awfully predictable.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 17, 2016, 05:16:22 pm »
+1
I repeat the same arguements because none of you pathetic idiots have anything to present but delusions of moral superiority in response. How insanely arrogant do you have to be to say collective tribal markers are "useless" to you? How blind to reality and the inertia of history? Sure, it's "useless" to you right now, because you can't see or accept that they are the building block of the peace and prosperity you take for granted, as if they spontaneously emerged from a vacuum for your own individual benefit, and the benefit of the only people you feel any responsability for, your family. You deserve all of it and you don't owe anything, all the collective benefits and none of the collective responsabilities, that's how it's always worked after all, right?
It's absolutely unthinkable that the obvious benefits of collective tribal identities will ever have any weight or repercussion or utility for europeans again, because as we all know they are "old" and dead ideologies that are dissapearing, at least if you narrow your perspective to your own "world" and pretend every other place and people on the planet don't exist, if you ignore the whole of history and present geopolitical realities. i.e, if you're a blind, wilfully ignorant, delusional cunt. 

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #880 on: January 17, 2016, 05:31:25 pm »
+3
i like turtles

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 17, 2016, 05:34:07 pm »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 17, 2016, 05:35:51 pm »
+2
Idiot writes that he has no collective attachment to anyone beyond his immediate group of friends and family, that he would absolutely not fight for his country or his land or his people, dead and old concepts as they are, all while benefitting from all the associated things that a nation brings him as an individual, to him and his family, and the cucks prance and applaud like the fucking idiots they are. As if this was somehow admirable and not fucking contemptible. 

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 17, 2016, 05:46:31 pm »
+1
Yet every era had its share of people who never cared for more than a tight circle, if even for anybody other than themselves. I do not take peace and prosperity for granted, yet I think I'm quite alright leaving the sacrificing to those easily fooled by their chimpanzee brain. They come in no short supply, even in our somewhat scientifically literate societies. I do not claim moral superiority, I claim to be a slave in rebellion against my instincts. A speck of free thought inside an animal that has no aim other than to pass along its genetic information. When I die, all of that will be gone.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 17, 2016, 05:47:38 pm »
I think Oberyn is totally outing the option that he might be the delusional one. The collective tribal markers are definately not a building block of peace and prosperity. Or is a really tiny block. I think he is leaving out the countless reasons why these markers are bad...I mean, yeah, they help....but they have a lot of flaws which cannot be overlooked.