Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52385 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #855 on: July 30, 2015, 12:45:37 pm »
War Nerd article, always like reading his stuff. Article is behind paywall but unlocked for a while, will put the whole thing in spoilers, hopefully Pando doesn't come and sue chadz.

https://pando.com/2015/07/29/war-nerd-dont-be-fooled-its-kurds-turkey-attacking/33ec5a8f372bd6ddc8ede7c263244a33180cff0a/

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 30, 2015, 01:23:39 pm »
Kurds + Greeks + Armenian coalition super mega alliance confirmed. GG Constantinople.

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #857 on: August 02, 2015, 12:51:09 am »
+1
Guess I will become an ever more secluded hermit from now on as if I weren't already.

That would require some hefty license fees. There can only be one Hermit.
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2507
  • Infamy: 638
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: August 02, 2015, 02:03:35 am »
Kurds + Greeks + Armenian coalition super mega alliance confirmed. GG Constantinople.

That is the reason why Turkey and USA go hand in hand. Both imperialistic, fake nations that first stole territory then murdered the people who occupied "their" land originally.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: August 02, 2015, 04:13:02 am »
That is the reason why Turkey and USA go hand in hand. Both imperialistic, fake nations that first stole territory then murdered the people who occupied "their" land originally.

And Slavic tribes or whatever you identify with didn't do the exact same thing when settling? Only difference is the Southern Slavs never stopped murdering each other to form a lasting united powerful nation in the first place. At least Turkey and America are civilized and bring stability to their regions. The worst thing that ever happened to the Balkan states was their independence.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #860 on: August 03, 2015, 03:33:13 pm »
At least Turkey and America are civilized and bring stability to their regions.

US of A and Turkey are both giants with legs made out of glass. Stop living in your fantasy world.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #861 on: August 03, 2015, 03:57:15 pm »
And Slavic tribes or whatever you identify with didn't do the exact same thing when settling? Only difference is the Southern Slavs never stopped murdering each other to form a lasting united powerful nation in the first place. At least Turkey and America are civilized and bring stability to their regions. The worst thing that ever happened to the Balkan states was their independence.

Holy shit, this fucking bundle of sticks who is the first to whine about european imperialism and colonialism and how it obviously excuses the backwardsness and barbarity of the middle east defending the way the Ottomans similarly fucked up the Balkans. Yeah brah, Ottomans literally enslaving the natives for hundreds of years was totaly about bringing stability and civilization, sharia based jizya was the height of tolerance, the divide and conquer tactics of sponsoring one ethnicity versus another, the modus operandi of every single empire in history, when practiced by the Ottomans was actually beneficial. Absolutely zero responsability for the utter fragmentation of what is basically one ethnicty into different pieces to make them easier to rule over, of course, that is obviously the fault of the west.

Anyways, Turkey is basically what Germany would've been if they still controlled Poland. Turks= Germans, Poles=Kurds. Except Turkey actually managed to genocide the armenians and ethnically cleanse the greeks, never quite managed it with the kurds despite decades of propaganda and war. Turkey was still more successful in it's internal 20th century pogroms and government sponsored ethnic cleansing programs than even the most racialized fascist european nations. And to this day it goes practically without saying that the turkish "race" and it's history is endlessly coddled, massaged and glorified in the country, to the point that the endless flood of government sponsored historical revisonism coming from turkish "academics" is practically a meme. It always make me laugh when I see ideologically left-wing americans blindly praise countries where the cultural norm is far more conservative and chauvinistic then even the tribalistic, religious rednecks they are familiar with in their own country.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #862 on: August 03, 2015, 06:24:05 pm »
Totally took the bait.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #863 on: August 03, 2015, 06:48:28 pm »
To be fair he kept the comment short this time so there were less chances of obvious overplaying. As a rule of thumb, just don't reply at all.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: August 03, 2015, 07:30:54 pm »
Kurds + Greeks Greturalban + Armenian coalition super mega alliance confirmed. GG Constantinople.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: August 05, 2015, 10:41:50 am »
It always make me laugh when I see ideologically left-wing americans blindly praise countries where the cultural norm is far more conservative and chauvinistic then even the tribalistic, religious rednecks they are familiar with in their own country.

You mean like the Kurds practicing female genital mutilation and regularly carrying out suicide bombings against civilians? There's a reason America got rid of all the Apache and Navajo trash that kept raiding and enslaving innocent American women and children settling in the Southwestern frontier. If anything, Turkey has shown too much mercy to savages throughout history. With America's approval, they are doing the right thing now better late than never.

And the Balkans have been mostly independent for over 100 years at this point, and are still no better than some Sub-Saharan African shithole. Israel didn't even exist until 67 years ago, is the size of New Jersey, surrounded by enemies that have regularly tried to invade, conquer, and genocide the Jews.. yet they are world leaders in science and technology, embrace LGBT rights, democracy, freedom of religion, etc etc..

I guess when your people are too busy getting educations, starting businesses, and thinking of ways to improve the future, you don't have any time to blow each other up while sitting around gettung drunk, demanding welfare and reparation checks for the injustices of the long gone past.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #866 on: August 06, 2015, 08:47:30 am »
+1
Smoothrich The one from Master Race  :P

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #867 on: November 17, 2015, 12:46:32 pm »
I got a question: I once did read a cool explanation by one American journalist why did US go to Iraq. Basicly he summed up all the facts in a few sentences (it was a column in some newspapers) that totally contradicted each other and in the end the last sentence was: thats why we went there, do you understand it now? or something similar. I can't find it anywhere at all. PLEASE HELP.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #868 on: November 17, 2015, 01:00:18 pm »
Wow how lucky I am to never have stumbled upon a smoothrich post before?! You're truly the greatest delusional fucker I've ever seen.

Turkey and USA bringing stability to the world??? Aren't they the ones who made Syria and Irak stable regime fall part?

Israel didn't even exist until 67 years ago, is the size of New Jersey, surrounded by enemies that have regularly tried to invade, conquer, and genocide the Jews.. yet they are world leaders in science and technology, embrace LGBT rights, democracy, freedom of religion, etc etc..
When arabs israeli don't have the same access to job and housing, women don't have the right to divorce their husband. Plus if according to Israel, the state of Palestine doesn't exist, half the habitant of the land are denied the right to democracy or if any rights at all. Judaism religion of state. Yeah truly the most liberal, secular and democratic country!

"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 24, 2015, 04:32:46 pm »
Wow how lucky I am to never have stumbled upon a smoothrich post before?! You're truly the greatest delusional fucker I've ever seen.

Turkey and USA bringing stability to the world??? Aren't they the ones who made Syria and Irak stable regime fall part?
When arabs israeli don't have the same access to job and housing, women don't have the right to divorce their husband. Plus if according to Israel, the state of Palestine doesn't exist, half the habitant of the land are denied the right to democracy or if any rights at all. Judaism religion of state. Yeah truly the most liberal, secular and democratic country!

You're a Jew Hating Communist Propaganda Programmed Retard. Everything you know is probably a lie. Look in the mirror and remind yourself "this is what a retard looks like" every day, and never assume what you know is true, unless 2+2=5 Makes Sense to you lmao, just do the math bud