Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52691 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2014, 08:59:01 am »
I mean, using Africa as an example of peaceful reconcialitions, are you fucking insane?
Yes, he is.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2014, 09:15:20 am »
IS isn't an extremist organisation it is exactly what the Muslim world has wanted for a long time, and what IS or ISIS does is exactly what Mohammad did. They are just living up to the standards set by their prophet. And now the muslims are crying about it lol.

Its true that when you get closer to the quran the further you travel away from humanity and god.
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2014, 09:38:19 am »
What the fuck. Does even one person think that could work?
Those programs aim at people that didnt commit any murder or anything. Its mostly focus on people like woman forced(forced is not best word cos they go volountarly but they are often in a state they cant decide for themselves and are easliy manipulated) to join jihad or guys that had utopia vision of this situation and were super frustrated when they reach syria so they didnt fight/shot and stuff. Cos all people that shot or sth are going to prision often for life sentence so those guys beheading people going for comfortable theraphy sessions is not happening. This deradicalisation is super effective 9/10 people that started this procedure never did any contact with organisations they were in. Many of them start to do lectures for people "at risk" of radicalisation, simmilar how ex-alcoholic people do. Also this theraphy is served in prision enviroment for many years.

Generally speaking i think Cameron is right fanatism is a mental sickness we know how to deal with mental sickness, so it can be cured. Imo its less severe than schisophrenia and 5 years of theraphy combined with good setup of pills should bring them back in to society. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2014, 09:42:28 am »
[...]
Its true that when you get closer to the quran the further you travel away from humanity and god.
Same is true for the bible tho...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2014, 09:57:22 am »
Same is true for the bible tho...

How so may I ask?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2014, 10:02:33 am »
Funny how things like the Inquisition and Witch Burnings never happened in the heads of the Islamophobs :P

Offline KingBread

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 08, 2014, 10:31:34 am »
Just read syrach wisdom chapter in Bible and you will know how to deal with non obeying slaves. Very human, much god.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 08, 2014, 10:32:53 am »
Funny how things like the Inquisition and Witch Burnings never happened in the heads of the Islamophobs :P

Where in the bible does it tell a christian to do things such as the Inquisition and witch burnings, Im not denying that those things occurred but are they what Jesus commanded a christian to do?

Jesus stated to his followers in Matthew 7:21 not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

These people who did such things can never rightly be called Christians because they never did what Jesus commanded them to do. They did the opposite.

The difference with Christians and Muslims is that Muslims who commit atrocities like what ISIS is now doing is exactly what Mohammad commanded his followers to do. They live by his example.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 08, 2014, 10:33:45 am »
Just read syrach wisdom chapter in Bible and you will know how to deal with non obeying slaves. Very human, much god.

Where in the bible is this sir? State the chapter and verse  :mrgreen:?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:56:35 am by Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith »

Offline KingBread

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 08, 2014, 10:59:09 am »
Syr 33,26 and 25

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 08, 2014, 11:00:48 am »
How so may I ask?
http://www.evilbible.com/

http://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/atrocity.html

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”.  For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).  God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there.  He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).  He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).  In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married.  When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!  Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!  In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!  In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.  Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.  If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven:  "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."  (Matthew 19:12 ASV)  I don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.

The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice.

And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus makes it perfectly clear:   "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."  (Luke 16:17 NAB)  There are many more quotes on this topic at my "Do Not Ignore the Old Testament" web page.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #446 on: September 08, 2014, 11:18:57 am »
And when you point it out people just say oooh but thats the old testament, jesus did this and that...

I remember reading somewhere that Christianity matured as a religion. Crusades, inquisition, intolerance, science suppresion etc were part of the rebelious teenage phase of the past, which Islam being a younger religion, is currently in. Not trying to justify anything, the statement just struck a chord with me i guess.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2014, 11:22:36 am »
And when you point it out people just say oooh but thats the old testament, jesus did this and that...

I remember reading somewhere that Christianity matured as a religion. Crusades, inquisition, intolerance, science suppresion etc were part of the rebelious teenage phase of the past, which Islam being a younger religion, is currently in. Not trying to justify anything, the statement just struck a chord with me i guess.
But that makes no sense. The infinite, omnipotent and omniscient God "matures" in a thousand years, the blink of an eye for him?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #448 on: September 08, 2014, 11:28:45 am »
+1
Huh? I meant the practitioners and the doctrine getting more laid back over time. I dont believe in god

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 08, 2014, 11:39:35 am »
+1
Tell one of those fuzz beards that Islam is the "younger and less mature" religion and see what happens :D