Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52765 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2014, 08:16:19 am »
I could explain, but you wouldn't understand, so I'd just be wasting my time.

lol, I was sure you'd respond that !  :lol: No matter, it confirms what I think of you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2014, 08:24:09 am »
[...]
As I said already, it`s a matter of time before the next wave of terrorist hits in Europe by fanatic muslims who support ISIS, and in all honesty I hope for some terrorist hits to happen, hoping Europeans will wake the fuck up.
Well, since you root for more innocent people to die, let's all hope it happens at your front door then...  :shock: :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2014, 08:24:42 am »
I like the overreaction about ISIS. They have more muslim enemies right now than any non muslims. If they manage to take entire Iraq, Iran will get involved. If they touch Jordania, Israel said they will step in. And if they by miracle would beat all these nations then BLUFOR troops would get involved for sure.

I think you hit the nail on the head there accidentally. It's not an overreaction about ISIS's capabilities as a military power or conquerer's or whatever, its their destabilizing effect on the region. Everything you listed is just one clusterfuck after another. I mean really, you don't think Iran fucking invading Iraq for regime change while Israel begins "securing stability" on bordering Arab nations wouldn't be a big deal? Those are massive international crises..

As I said already, it`s a matter of time before the next wave of terrorist hits in Europe by fanatic muslims who support ISIS, and in all honesty I hope for some terrorist hits to happen, hoping Europeans will wake the fuck up.

Lmao holy shit. Someone ban this islamophobic neo-chocolate chip cookie who is wishing innocent Europeans dead over international jihad. Like fuck. Who actually thinks this way?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 08:28:14 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2014, 08:25:52 am »
+1
Al Qaeda doesn`t want anything to do with ISIS, because ISIS is too extreme, even for them!

That's not completely true.

Even though it's the most frequently said point about them.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:23 am »
Al Nosra ("Al Qaeda" in Syria) is now under control of ISIS. And both are led by prince Bandar (Saudi Arabia secret services), back in business.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2014, 09:20:12 am »
Lmao holy shit. Someone ban this islamophobic neo-chocolate chip cookie who is wishing innocent Europeans dead over international jihad. Like fuck. Who actually thinks this way?

I`m not an arΥan so I can`t be a neo nazee.

I`m not an islamophobic either, I`m just stating the facts.

Well, since you root for more innocent people to die, let's all hope it happens at your front door then...  :shock: :rolleyes:

Again, I`m not rooting.

I`m just putting the pieces of the puzzle together, you don`t have to be a prodigy to realize that ISIS is not far from Europe.

Do you remember the Jihadist from Syria that attacked the Jewish Mueseu at BRUSSELS?

I do.

Also, read this please : http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/meast/iraq-foreign-fighters/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:28:35 am by Panos_the_Bear »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2014, 09:26:17 am »
Al Nosra ("Al Qaeda" in Syria) is now under control of ISIS. And both are led by prince Bandar (Saudi Arabia secret services), back in business.

Every time you write something, I lose a little hope for humanity. People with views like yours are the reason why Hit ler wasnt stopped at the right time.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2014, 09:26:43 am »
When you know that ISIS permited to transit kurdish oil to Israel via a pipeline in his controled area, you shouldn't be scared about these guys goals  :wink:
I mean, they just want to create a sunni country between Iraq and Syria, not to invade the world.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2014, 09:29:15 am »
Every time you write something, I lose a little hope for humanity. People with views like yours are the reason why Hit ler wasnt stopped at the right time.

What's wrong with "my view". Everybody knows that. You can verify. Wait, oh no, it's too difficult. Ok keep talking constantly about Hitller, nazee and the right to love or hate Islam. That's very constructive.

I'm too gentle :

By AFP

4:35PM BST 25 Jun 2014

Al-Qaeda’s Syrian offshoot has issued a loyalty pledge to Isis at a remote town on the Iraqi border, a monitor said.

The merger is significant as it opens the way for Isis to take control of both sides of the border at Albu Kamal in Syria and al-Qaim in Iraq, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Isis – which aspires to create an Islamic state that straddles Iraq and Syria – has spearheaded an lightening jihadist offensive that has captured swathes of territory north and west of Baghdad this month.

After months of clashes between the two sides, al-Qaeda’s official Syrian arm the al-Nusra Front “pledged loyalty to Isis” in Albu Kamal, said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.

“The pledge comes amid advances by Isis in Deir Ezzor province” in eastern Syria on the Iraqi border, Abdel Rahman told AFP.
Do you even read mainstream news ???
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:34:07 am by Tovi »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:26 am »
Just in the other thread you stated that you dont understand how Ukr can be supported cause it probably commits ethnic cleansing.
And now you say you support ISIS, the one that with fucking 100% certainty commits ethnic cleansing to the most horrid extent. And dont tell me this is some western propaganda you keep always throwing, when the islamic countries themselves state it. Seriusly dude, you are just trying to piss people off.

People with your views are extremely wrong. Thats what it is. I personally know from my own experience that the sources you read are wrong.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2014, 09:39:26 am »
Just in the other thread you stated that you dont understand how Ukr can be supported cause it probably commits ethnic cleansing.
And now you say you support ISIS, the one that with fucking 100% certainty commits ethnic cleansing to the most horrid extent. And dont tell me this is some western propaganda you keep always throwing, when the islamic countries themselves state it. Seriusly dude, you are just trying to piss people off.

People with your views are extremely wrong. Thats what it is. I personally know from my own experience that the sources you read are wrong.

Wow, I've never said i support ISIS ?! Where ? When ? I just said Saudi Arabia, Qatar and US did (Turkey did it too, but now they fear problems with Kurds).
Recently, Obama said he will send money and weapons to the moderate opposition in Syria. But such moderate opposition just doesn't exist, so where will go the money ?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2014, 10:06:35 am »
lol, I was sure you'd respond that !  :lol: No matter, it confirms what I think of you.
rofl, I was sure you'd reply with THAT xD So predictable
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2014, 10:12:35 am »
I mean, they just want to create a sunni country between Iraq and Syria, not to invade the world.

Lol.

You realize you say this about the ISIS that endorses 'international jihad'?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2014, 10:18:13 am »

this map was literally released by the ISIS themselves
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:57:28 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2014, 10:28:43 am »

this was map was literally released by the ISIS themselves

Ok, but you can't compare a real goal and a cheap propaganda. Let them dream of a great Khalifate or of a paradise full of 9 years old virgins. All we want from them is to fight against Iran influence in the area.

About Iraq and american medias : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/iraq-war-critics-tv-bookers_n_5534549.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:12:02 am by Tovi »