Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52762 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2014, 11:06:23 am »
I`d love to see you insulting me at my face  :wink:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2014, 11:43:28 am »
http://www.wikihow.com/React-Immaturely-when-Someone-Insults-You
Oh my fucking god, the wikihows are always so fucking awkward and I feel embarrassed just reading them

http://www.wikihow.com/Stand-Up-to-Your-Enemies-at-School

Here's a useful one for y'all
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2014, 05:12:37 pm »
wat.

Is wikihow satire or something?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2014, 05:30:15 pm »
+2

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2014, 06:09:04 pm »
+3
Tovi you seem to worship the US government for some reason. You really seem to think they are godlike, superhumanly intelligent manipulators, that literally nothing happens on the planet without their consent.
You know what would've been super perfect if they just wanted to control the region for it's oil? Maybe setup a friendly, democratic regime in Iraq. They tried and failed spectacularly because they had no idea wtf they were doing and left the whole thing in charge of stupid neo-cons with zero understanding of the region and it's history.  Now you're trying to pretend that it was all a carefully calculated maneuver? That they wanted their pet project to implode under sectarian warfare?
I mean, you stupidly claimed at one point in this thread that Iran was funding AQ. Only someone completely ignorant of even the most basic facts could claim something like that. I can only conclude you know absolutely nothing beyond what your infowars conspiracy websites brainwashed into your malleable, naive brain.

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2014, 10:01:19 pm »
I`d love to see you insulting me at my face  :wink:

I'm up for that  :D

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2014, 12:24:16 am »
Tovi you seem to worship the US government for some reason. You really seem to think they are godlike, superhumanly intelligent manipulators, that literally nothing happens on the planet without their consent.
You know what would've been super perfect if they just wanted to control the region for it's oil? Maybe setup a friendly, democratic regime in Iraq. They tried and failed spectacularly because they had no idea wtf they were doing and left the whole thing in charge of stupid neo-cons with zero understanding of the region and it's history.  Now you're trying to pretend that it was all a carefully calculated maneuver? That they wanted their pet project to implode under sectarian warfare?
I mean, you stupidly claimed at one point in this thread that Iran was funding AQ. Only someone completely ignorant of even the most basic facts could claim something like that. I can only conclude you know absolutely nothing beyond what your infowars conspiracy websites brainwashed into your malleable, naive brain.

I don't see any conspiracy here. US imperialism has always worked this way : they knew about Pearl Harbour, Tonkin Gulf attack was a fake etc. Nothing new under the sun. In fact, now, you cannot talk about these methods without being a naive conspirationnist  :lol: (before 1989 you were a communist  :wink: )

America IS powerfull : 1st economy, 50% of the world military spendings and billions of $ spent in their secret services (NAS/CIA etc.), satellites etc. And you believe they can't stop some pityfull djihadists ?
USA fears the alliance of Russia, China and Iran. That's all and that's the only real threath to their hegemony.
When Iraq crisis started I was 17. I know this story from its begining and I know how the US diplomacy betrayed Saddam. When they can't kill a leader, they invade his country ( Nicaragua, Cuba, Iraq, Lybia). They surely do not control everything. In Iraq they've lost control on the Maliki's government (with a majority of chiites). That's why they try to "convince" him to change it to a national union gvt with 1/3 chia 1/3 sunni and 1/3 sunni. It looks reasonnable but absolutly not democratic as chia represent 60% of the population.
With a chia gvt, Iraq falls under Iran influence. That's what USA and Saudi Arabia wants to avoid at all price.
That's just basic geopolitics. But if you want to understand something, do not just listen to the politicians TV speechs and their "wars for freedom", "wars against terror" or whatever the fuck they call this.
Neo-cons are not stupids. Look to how many people have followed them.  :wink: Now read this and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:59:34 am by Tovi »

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2014, 01:08:21 am »

Oh i forgot about the ISIS. If they start to attack my country (Turkey) according to that map. I won't fight against an organisation which my own government created. I know they will be the first ones who flee and keep shit talking.  Hell, i would help Panos in Greece if i had the chance cause at this situation Greece is the only innocent one. I blame Europe aswell. They knew that our government gave guns to ISIS but they were too afraid to take any action against Turkey. About USA; whenever they invade somewhere there is always a chaos left behind so i won't make a comment on them.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:14:13 am by Xside »

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2014, 01:22:15 am »
I like the overreaction about ISIS. They have more muslim enemies right now than any non muslims. If they manage to take entire Iraq, Iran will get involved. If they touch Jordania, Israel said they will step in. And if they by miracle would beat all these nations then BLUFOR troops would get involved for sure.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2014, 01:45:27 am »
Tovi just doesn't understand how the US political system works, at all.

Then again, what DOES he understand? Now there's a question I don't know the answer to.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2014, 02:06:58 am »
Tovi just doesn't understand how the US political system works, at all.

Then again, what DOES he understand? Now there's a question I don't know the answer to.

I admit, I'm a stupid vassal. Can you explain me how works the world model of Democracy ? I'm very curious to read a political opinion from you. Please.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:24 am »
I admit, I'm a stupid vassal. Can you explain me how works the world model of Democracy ? I'm very curious to read a political opinion from you. Please.
I could explain, but you wouldn't understand, so I'd just be wasting my time.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2014, 08:03:44 am »
+1
I like the overreaction about ISIS. They have more muslim enemies right now than any non muslims. If they manage to take entire Iraq, Iran will get involved. If they touch Jordania, Israel said they will step in. And if they by miracle would beat all these nations then BLUFOR troops would get involved for sure.

Overreaction?

Al Qaeda doesn`t want anything to do with ISIS, because ISIS is too extreme, even for them!

They have been crucifying people, executing, raping and plundering and no one has stopped them not even for a while.

Their numbers increase day by day, and you`re saying we`re just overreacting?

As I said already, it`s a matter of time before the next wave of terrorist hits in Europe by fanatic muslims who support ISIS, and in all honesty I hope for some terrorist hits to happen, hoping Europeans will wake the fuck up.