Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52764 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2014, 01:51:32 am »
+4
Your idiocy is really starting to reach staggering levels now. Are you asserting that the US is somehow responsible for extreme right wing parties in Europe? Are you literally fucking retarded? If there's any political ideology in Europe that hates the US more than the extreme left wing, it's the extreme right wing.
And I don't give a shit about Islam the religion. People are free to worship whatever sky fairy they like. Anyone who doesn't realize that Islam the political ideology, however, is a clear and present danger to Europe is just ignorant. The problem is separating the two when they are synonymous for so many of it's followers.
Muslims need to collectively reopen the "Gates of Ijtihad" and re-turn to something closer to the Mu'tazilite interpretation that made them the center of the scientific world during their Golden Age, instead of the anti-intellectual, anti-rationalist A'shari doctrine that has dominated their religion for a thousand years.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:00:38 am by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2014, 01:59:39 am »
+1
I can second the far right point.

I know people that are into the Jobbik party, even more hardcore far right ones than that.

You know what they all have in common?

They all sound like Tovi. They also love putin  :mrgreen:

The same guy that did this http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/putin-signs-law-giving-prison-terms-for-internet-extremism/502717.html

Sorry for jumping across two topics but I thought this is how I can conclude my point effectively.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2014, 02:10:07 am »
Your idiocy is really starting to reach staggering levels now. Are you asserting that the US is somehow responsible for extreme right wing parties in Europe? Are you literally fucking retarded? If there's any political ideology in Europe that hates the US more than the extreme left wing, it's the extreme right wing.
And I don't give a shit about Islam the religion. People are free to worship whatever sky fairy they like. Anyone who doesn't realize that Islam the political ideology, however, is a clear and present danger to Europe is just ignorant. The problem is separating the two when they are synonymous for so many of it's followers.
Muslims need to collectively reopen the "Gates of Ijtihad" and re-turn to something closer to the Mu'ztazilite interpretation, instead of the anti-intellectual, anti-rationalist A'shari doctrine that has dominated their religion for a thousand years.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science

Far right parties, especially in Ukraine, Poland and Italy are under CIA's control (Svoboda, Gladio...). Even Lepen, from french Front National, had strong links with the US in its begining. The "free world" used fascist and islamist groups during the Cold War and so on keep using them for subversives operations, terrorism, civil war, destabilization, coup, assassination etc.
I don't say all of them are under foreign influence, but some of them are.

But most important : the fact that djihadist or neo-nazees hates America is really not the point. They are good auxilliaries. Fighting against commies, against Russia, against Syria or Iran. We don't need their love, we need them to give their live for the Empire. They can shout "Allah Akbar, burn America" in Iraq, we don't give a fuck as long they sell their oil to Saudi Arabia then to the West.
You just have to control the leaders. Who care about what cannon fodder think ?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:22:02 am by Tovi »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2014, 02:54:53 am »
Kris "Most Retarded Person on CRPG" Tovi
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2014, 04:53:52 am »
+1
I think my post made it pretty clear that I disagree. There was no other intention in my post except calling him a dumbass too, besides me disagreeing.
So, I actually think that my post was pretty much exactly on point for what I intended to say...

So your intention was to conduct an ad hominem attack while giving no reason for disagreeing with his statement other than you don't like him?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2014, 04:56:44 am »
There is little validity to him posting the same crap in literally every fucking thread like a spambot.

Lol, overstate things much?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:36 am »
Far right parties, especially in Ukraine, Poland and Italy are under CIA's control (Svoboda, Gladio...). Even Lepen, from french Front National, had strong links with the US in its begining. The "free world" used fascist and islamist groups during the Cold War and so on keep using them for subversives operations, terrorism, civil war, destabilization, coup, assassination etc.
I don't say all of them are under foreign influence, but some of them are.

What the actual fuck.

So if I join an extermist group, I can say that I am a CIA operative? Tovi stay classy with that logic of yours.

But most important : the fact that djihadist or neo-nazees hates America is really not the point.

Yes, that was the point I have made.

They are good auxilliaries. Fighting against commies, against Russia, against Syria or Iran. We don't need their love, we need them to give their live for the Empire. They can shout "Allah Akbar, burn America" in Iraq, we don't give a fuck as long they sell their oil to Saudi Arabia then to the West.

You need to wake the F up, what Empire? What Auxilliaries? You have a weird Roman empire fetish that you want to reflect to the US for some reason.

You just have to control the leaders. Who care about what cannon fodder think ?  :rolleyes:

If the U.S wouldn't care about what us "cannon fodder" think, they could have just bombed the entire globe for lulz, then put their flag everywhere and claim countries as theirs. Did that happen?

Oh.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2014, 08:32:33 am »
What the actual fuck.

So if I join an extermist group, I can say that I am a CIA operative? Tovi stay classy with that logic of yours.

Yes, that was the point I have made.

You need to wake the F up, what Empire? What Auxilliaries? You have a weird Roman empire fetish that you want to reflect to the US for some reason.

If the U.S wouldn't care about what us "cannon fodder" think, they could have just bombed the entire globe for lulz, then put their flag everywhere and claim countries as theirs. Did that happen?

Oh.

You do not understand what "control" or "influence" means. That do not means that the random goofy is an agent for the CIA. That means that your movment receive money/weapons/political support/ media coverage/ informations etc.
You can activate a terrorist cell under your control to make the national party under your influence win the next election. Both of them (suicide bomber and nationalist activist) won't know they works for the same goal.
That kind of things are really easy to do, because people are stupids. They never want to know what is behind the scene, they want to believe in epic stories with eternal nations and religions. And when you tell them the truth they insult you because you break their dreams.

About the Empire : The head of this empire is The City/Wall Street (I won't develop). The core is USA + UK, Australia/NZ, Canada, Israel+ english offshore islands (Caïman, Virgins, Jersey etc.). They have the same oligarchy, same culture, same laws.
Then you have the allies : NATO, Japan, South Corea, Columbia, Saudi Arabia etc. under influence. They need some military base or military aid.
And economic area : EU, South America ... under WTO rule. They must pay in dollar and accept all trade agreements.
As conventional wars are too expensive (Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan) and can ruin your empire (like Soviet Union in Afghanistan), you must use auxiliaries : Al Qaeda, Contras, Blackwater, Gladio, Otpor (the list is long).
It's a brief picture but it's much more complex than that. I compare it to the Roman empire because it's more similar to it than 3rd Reich, Soviet Union or Napoleon's empires for exemple.
Every politicians around the world are aware about this situation.

The main danger in the 21st is that this empire don't need democracy anymore. In the past it was a good ideology to oppose the to the Communism, Fascism or the religious power, but now the illusion of democracy is sufficient and there is quite no more political opposition.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:10:43 am by Tovi »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2014, 08:52:36 am »
You do not understand what "control" or "influence" means.

Sure I don't, teach me oh great master of unlimited wisdom.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2014, 09:08:33 am »
So your intention was to conduct an ad hominem attack while giving no reason for disagreeing with his statement other than you don't like him?
I don't even know what that means and I am too lazy... actually, I can't be arsed to look it up.
I wanted to call Tovi and Panos dumbasses cuz that's what they are in my opinion. Nothing else, really. Is that so hard to understand?
I had my fair share of arguing with both of them and since I concluded that there is no point in doing so, I fall back to just insult them whenever I think they deserve it.  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:04 am »
I don't even know what that means and I am too lazy... actually, I can't be arsed to look it up.
I wanted to call Tovi and Panos dumbasses cuz that's what they are in my opinion. Nothing else, really. Is that so hard to understand?
I had my fair share of arguing with both of them and since I concluded that there is no point in doing so, I fall back to just insult them whenever I think they deserve it.  8-)
Don't worry, evidently Turkhammer doesn't know what ad hominem attacks are either.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2014, 09:17:21 am »

You must be right, this is pure intelligence demonstration !  :lol:
Why argue ? Just insult, throw stones and pray god. Good life.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:36 am »

I`d love to see you insulting me at my face  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:48:51 am by Panos_the_Bear »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:48 am »
+2
I`d love to see you insulting me in my face  :wink:
How would he get inside your face, though?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2014, 11:02:50 am »
How would he get inside your face, though?
Close enough to FrenchKiss !