Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52457 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 716
  • Infamy: 1153
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2016, 05:11:51 pm »
You're always gonna be non-German for the Germans, no matter how long you live in Germany... not even allowed to stay if not qualified and part of the workforce, far from being equally respected. I'd call that nationalistic.
Work ethics and the within laying mindset "Well-being of the cooperation being more important than the well-being of a single worker" is the traditional factor in the equation.

Both leading to a decline of the general population due to various results of the two above.

At least that's what two German forum warriors pointed out when talking to them. But what do they know, right?

Maybe their healthy sense of humour was the reason why they wanted them out of glorious Deutschland.

I wholeheartedly agree with you guys.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2016, 06:33:03 pm »
+1
Lesham knows best cuz he was in Austria for a week!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 18, 2016, 07:00:35 pm »
+1
Makes no sense at all, our history is so different, we had no civil war then, no religious conflict like that, Islam so different, WWI + II, no fanatics running around chopping heads of your family members, endless list...
Huh? But that's the point Angantyr is making? Yes, they're fighting among themselves, have fanatics chopping off heads, Islam is different, etc., etc... and? Germans and Japanese managed to rebuild, stronger than ever. Arabs and Africans didn't/haven't. Because of the way they act and their beliefs. I'm not even sure where the disconnect is, here. It's like if after your teacher says "you failed your tests" you'd say "well, yes, I failed all the tests in school, but I only failed them because I got all the answers wrong!" Quite.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2016, 07:27:10 pm »
Ffs berenger y u do dis?

Sorry. I was bored. Also the European nationalists vs non-nationalists forum fites were getting rarer for every day that passed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #919 on: January 18, 2016, 07:40:13 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan
https://www.bostonfed.org/economic/conf/conf46/conf46k.pdf

tl;dr:
More deaths than births.

So different from Germany. Europeans have such massive demographic growth, right? Natives being outbred by foreigners who loath them and their culture is such a great solution, especially when they are mollycoddled and encouraged to do so by self-loathing bundle of stickss who don't even recognize they have a people, or have been brainwashed into thinking having a collective identity is the most dangerous, racist thing in the world. At least Japan will remain japanese. They will progress as a culture and a people as they have done for hundreds of years. Germany won't be german. France won't be french. Already at the highest levels, in media and government, the french ethnicity does not exist anymore. It apparently never existed. But that's expected and the endgoal, isn't it? The extinction of tribal identity (just the native ones though, the dangerous, "white supremacist" ones).

Compare the crimerate from western european countries subject to massive muslim immigration and Japan. Hell, we don't even need to go that far, Poland right next door is a safer country than Germany. I'm sure the 70%+ of violent criminals being from muslim countries has absolutely nothing to do with it, of course, their disproportionate representation in every single category. I'm sure their culture has absolutely nothing to do with the violent crime, often directed at the natives, the complete contempt for our cultural values, the blatant loathing for police and other figures of authority such as teachers, with governments and media who feel that they must sweep it under the rug. Who cares about reality? There's a narrative to mantain. Immigrants are always beneficial, they work and create jobs and pay the retirement of the baby boomers and they are our future, fuck the natives. Did you see that Hollande has declared an economic emergency? Guess what the problem is? Apparently the second, third generation thugs just haven't been embraced enough by the racist, racist native french (who don't even exist, until of course we need to cast collective guilt, and all of sudden they are an identifiable group).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:43:41 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 18, 2016, 07:53:30 pm »
?

I think you meant deferential, not differential. Kaffein was doing some sort of gay engineering joke, I'm guessing.
As for the point you were trying to make Kaffein, what was it exactly? You don't give a fuck about the future of your country and your people, because as soon as you die everything will cease to exist for you? I'm sorry, that's totally not the attitude of a completely self-centered leech who thinks the whole of existence revolves around him, I have no idea where I could've gotten that notion.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:56:47 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #921 on: January 18, 2016, 08:59:19 pm »
+1
Watch your language Oberyn. Next time a big donation might not get you unbanned.

Who are you to judge Kafein his lifestyle? Why are you trying for years on end to impose you copy/paste intellect onto others? Do you feel that the world evolves around you, or that your views are superior to others?  If only you coul self-reflect for a moment.. and see you act exactly like the people you been talking about for months.  Its as if wikipedia is the "quran" to you.

Kafein is love. kafein is life

Btw, do you know about leech therapy? you know that they literally suck the disease out of its host right? They're pretty amazing.   8-)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:15:40 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 18, 2016, 09:21:25 pm »
Watch your language Oberyn. Next time a big donation might not get you unbanned.

Who are you to judge Kafein his lifestyle? Why are you trying for years on end to impose you copy/paste intellect onto others? Do you feel that the world evolves around you, or that your views are superior to others?  If only you coul self-reflect for a moment.. and see you act exactly like the people you been talking about for months.  Its as if wikipedia is the "quran" to you.

Kafein is love. kafein is life

Btw, do you know about leech therapy? you know that they literally suck the disease out of its host right? They are pretty amazing.

Of course I think my views are superior to the ones of the people I insult. I know this may be hard for you to understand, drenched in meaningless relativism as you are, but no, not all views and perspectives are all as equally valid to one another, all worthy of the same respect and consideration. 
What have I copy-pasted from wikipedia, exactly? Could you show me some examples of me holding up wikipedia as the end all, be all of knowledge? I've mostly linked to articles and other sources whenever I link anything to make a point.
But that's an interesting perspective, I do actually think the whole of wikipedia is, by far, a vastly more valuable source of knowledge and facts than the whole of the Quran, or the Bible, or the Talmud, or any other delusional fantasy created more than a thousand years ago by people who barely understood the reality of the world around them. Only a fucking idiot, or a muslim, could think otherwise.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2016, 09:24:55 pm »
Germans and Japanese managed to rebuild, stronger than ever. Arabs and Africans didn't/haven't. Because of the way they act and their beliefs.

Well, I don't think it is because of the way they act and their beliefs but because of their history and the preconditions after destruction are fundamentally different. So different that it just doesn't make any sense to compare.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2016, 09:34:49 pm »
Well, I don't think it is because of the way they act and their beliefs but because of their history and the preconditions after destruction are fundamentally different. So different that it just doesn't make any sense to compare.
Their "history" and "preconditions" are what they are because of the way they act and their beliefs.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2016, 09:52:19 pm »
Of course I think my views are superior to the ones of the people I insult. I know this may be hard for you to understand, drenched in meaningless relativism as you are, but no, not all views and perspectives are all as equally valid to one another, all worthy of the same respect and consideration. 
What have I copy-pasted from wikipedia, exactly? Could you show me some examples of me holding up wikipedia as the end all, be all of knowledge? I've mostly linked to articles and other sources whenever I link anything to make a point.
But that's an interesting perspective, I do actually think the whole of wikipedia is, by far, a vastly more valuable source of knowledge and facts than the whole of the Quran, or the Bible, or the Talmud, or any other delusional fantasy created more than a thousand years ago by people who barely understood the reality of the world around them. Only a fucking idiot, or a muslim, could think otherwise.

Wikipedia is also edited by femichocolate chip cookie's. Do you associate yourself with them ?
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2016, 10:06:03 pm »
Wiki has problems mostly on current day political and social controversies, largely because of the byzantine bureaucracy being weak to infiltration by special interest groups pushing their views as "mainstream", but compared to the editing and peer review that documents like the Quran or the Bible were subject to (i.e, none, or by theocratic dictators and their lackeys), it is the essence of impartiality and objectivity. And that's ignoring the large, large portions of wiki that are edited by professionals that are on the top of their field, especially when it comes to science. Of course the social "science" subjects are a mess of conflicting propaganda and interests, that has more to do with social "sciences" itself than wikipedia. Let me put it like this, if you were somehow stranded on a desert island, or sent back in time 4000 years ago, which compedium of knowledge do you think would be most useful to you? The whole of wikipedia or a fucking Bible?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1526
  • Infamy: 654
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 18, 2016, 10:14:17 pm »
Lesham knows best cuz he was in Austria for a week!

For foreigners, it's awfully strange listening to Germans complaining about German traits in Japanese people.

Also my aunt was living in Germany as a refugee. Was working as cleaning lady. During communist times you Germans were very popular in homemade movies, because most of those movies were about partisans fighting germans. We call you Svabe. Anyways, my aunt don't call you Svabe anymore. After she came back to her homeland, she finds that term offensive.

I don't :)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:38 pm »
Their "history" and "preconditions" are what they are because of the way they act and their beliefs.

It really doesn't matter if their present day culture was shaped by internal or external factors. Their culture is "different", apparently we can agree on that, but not different enough that governments in western Europe aren't attempting to make everyone believe that they can be turned into frenchmen or germans or etc... through the use of social engineering. We don't have problems with japanese immigrants, or chinese, or vietnamese, or any other number of ethnicities and cultures that integrate into european countries with no problem. It's clearly not a "racial" problem, and given that so many belonging to north african ethnicities could easily pass as "white" medditterranean, it never was.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 18, 2016, 10:42:12 pm »
Wiki has problems mostly on current day political and social controversies, largely because of the byzantine bureaucracy being weak to infiltration by special interest groups pushing their views as "mainstream", but compared to the editing and peer review that documents like the Quran or the Bible were subject to (i.e, none, or by theocratic dictators and their lackeys), it is the essence of impartiality and objectivity. And that's ignoring the large, large portions of wiki that are edited by professionals that are on the top of their field, especially when it comes to science. Of course the social "science" subjects are a mess of conflicting propaganda and interests, that has more to do with social "sciences" itself than wikipedia. Let me put it like this, if you were somehow stranded on a desert island, or sent back in time 4000 years ago, which compedium of knowledge do you think would be most useful to you? The whole of wikipedia or a fucking Bible?

Are you realy this blind and devoted to wikipedia?
"professionals" Haha.

Ofcourse i would take the bible. 4000 years ago there werent computers. And i doubt a desert island would have internet connection.
Silly Oberyn

Love will tear us apart.