Author Topic: The Scum of The Coorporation has attacked my sovereign nation!  (Read 3730 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Scum of The Coorporation has attacked my sovereign nation!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 01:55:49 am »
+5
Please don't generalize.  It would be like if Wardens of the North attacked Ganner at bad hour and then assuming that all NA including Occitan and Super Friends and DSE all attack at horrible hours.  Each EU clan is unique and most are very much open to having battle times that are good for eu and na if they are fighting on na side.

Its actually not a bad thing to have a fight over Rindyar, its not like any NA faction was going to attack it - so now we have an extra battle we wouldn't have had.  Battles are good - and NA seriously lacking in them except for when I tell the Squids to intiate.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 02:25:23 am »
+8
Please don't generalize.  It would be like if Wardens of the North attacked Ganner at bad hour and then assuming that all NA including Occitan and Super Friends and DSE all attack at horrible hours.  Each EU clan is unique and most are very much open to having battle times that are good for eu and na if they are fighting on na side.

Translation: "I invited a specific bunch of EU guys who were having trouble accomplishing anything on EU to come to NA with the motive of attacking people I don't like because it would be easy pickings and since they're now my vassals they'll do what I tell them."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 04:20:15 am »
Translation: "I invited a specific bunch of EU guys who were having trouble accomplishing anything on EU to come to NA with the motive of attacking people I don't like because it would be easy pickings and since they're now my vassals they'll do what I tell them."

Wow, Canary and you accuse me of making conspiracy theories.  I haven't talked to anyone in bros in ages.  Not even sure where you can connect a random attack on Rindyar castle (who I merced for his side when he took it and will merc for his side if I can actually make the battle) with me.  And vassals?  What?  When have I ever had vassals?

Also, as far as I know the Bros still own a dozen fiefs in EU and accomplished a lot more than some random mercantile faction (cough *legitimate businessmen* cough) that bought every fief they own using crpg gold and looms and do nothing but trade runs.  Really shouldn't put your foot in your mouth like that canary when you accomplished nothing yourself.

Goretooth - same thing, I'm part of an 8-man faction.  I don't make the decisions for any other factions, certainly not ones much larger than ours and with plenty of competent leaders.  Of course, if you need me to start making decisions for the giant conglomerate of Occitan, Chevalieres, Hospitallers - just let me know.  I can promise some actual fights will get initiated and it wouldn't be flag capping ai fiefs.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 04:35:26 am »
 :wink: good to see you too, buddy

(I'm playing strat drama)

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 04:42:58 am »
+12
Get a room you two, this isn't strat 3.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2014, 04:49:14 am »
+1
Also, as far as I know the Bros still own a dozen fiefs in EU and accomplished a lot more than some random mercantile faction (cough *legitimate businessmen* cough) that bought every fief they own using crpg gold and looms and do nothing but trade runs.  Really shouldn't put your foot in your mouth like that canary when you accomplished nothing yourself.

It sounds like they have accomplished a decent amount then if they own a bunch of fiefs. If they felt the need to spend cRPG gold and looms (not confirmed), then that was their own choice and not really your problem.

What exactly have you done this strat, Kesh? I know I've only gotten a castle so far, so I'm not one to throw stones here. I'm just wondering what exactly you have done that you're saying that other people haven't accomplished anything.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:20 am »
+3
I actually really like what the Legitimate Businessmen are doing, mercantile factions (as Kesh has labeled them) are an interesting twist on what we usually see in strategus.

keep it up Ascalon and friends!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2014, 08:17:57 am »
I actually really like what the Legitimate Businessmen are doing, mercantile factions (as Kesh has labeled them) are an interesting twist on what we usually see in strategus.

keep it up Ascalon and friends!

Didn't they gank some unguarded fiefs from someone, anyway, in addition to taking Durquba from the all-mighty AI faction? It ain't glorious, but it's not the same thing as
accomplished a lot more than some random mercantile faction (cough *legitimate businessmen* cough) that bought every fief they own using crpg gold and looms and do nothing but trade runs.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 03:40:09 am »
+3
Ive gotta say, damn good damage control on the forums, Bros. Even got kesh to post so that we would all be blinded by our hatred to him. I've never hated Kesh, but I do hate you smarmy little shitsocks now.

Remember the Alamo, motherfuckers

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2014, 12:21:42 am »
I started to read these posts and then was just like fuck it. All I know is EU scum attacked Banner. Ain't nobody got time fo' DAT! Banner I'll be there defending the [w]alls!

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2014, 09:09:38 pm »
+7
Castle has fallen, village is up next tomorrow. Corp hope you have reinforcements, efforts to retake are underway. Good fights all around, thanks to the defenders that did show up.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:18:43 pm by Ganner »

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2014, 07:43:33 pm »
+3
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2014, 08:51:30 pm »
+2
Village defense was a success, thanks all for showing up!

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 08:01:13 pm »
+2
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2014, 01:13:19 am »
+1
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
and sometimes Canada