Author Topic: The Scum of The Coorporation has attacked my sovereign nation!  (Read 3740 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: The Scum of The Coorporation has attacked my sovereign nation!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 05:04:27 pm »
+3
Internal reports from The Republic of Squids Network of Global Monitoring, ROS-NOGM, show that the Carthage_Nymerrrrion army was created and launched from New Shulus between 9AM and 7PM Sat 6/7/14. 
Well report from Arn says that the army came form the EU side and yes sure they passed by our fief Shulus but we have nothing to do with it. I guess they are taking that castle for the simple reason that it was thier first in eu and they had their core land around it, as said before Kalmar stays neutral in this war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 05:14:15 pm »
+3
we will defend you and your honor ganner NONE SHALL FUCK WITH YOU.

note: we will also help cause we are against carebear kesh puties heh

Don't worry we will be fighting on same side now!  Arowaine loves FCC and Kesh now!  Yeah!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 05:22:55 pm »
+3
Don't worry we will be fighting on same side now!  Arowaine loves FCC and Kesh now!  Yeah!

Does that mean that literally everybody loves FCC and Mighty Kesh now?
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 05:47:18 pm »
Internal reports from The Republic of Squids Network of Global Monitoring, ROS-NOGM, show that the Carthage_Nymerrrrion army was created and launched from New Shulus between 9AM and 7PM Sat 6/7/14. 

Aaah, the exact and cunning ROS-NOGM - an organisational Sherlock Holmes apparently - a 10 hour timeframe, really? Tell me Sherlock, how far can you travel in 10 hours on the stratmap?

No, Bros fled EU, they came by this way, since their former lands was in the north of EU which other way could they take?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 06:16:32 pm »
+1
The battle has been rescheduled to friday, if you have signed up please double check you can make the new time!  Thanks everyone for the support of free independent kingdoms!

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 06:25:47 pm »
The report indicates that the Army value of New Shulus spiked to nearly 9,000 the suddenly fell to the high 5,000's. Shortly afterwards two armies left New Shulus; First an Acre trading army and then Carthage_Nymerrrrion. Troops were distributed to both as a prior report shows both parties dramatically smaller upon entering the village. Kalmar Union has strong ties to both Acre and Principality of Reyvadin. All these factions are in cahoots and seek to cause disruption of harmony amongst all free nations through unscrupulous practices.     

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 06:50:10 pm »
+1
The report indicates that the Army value of New Shulus spiked to nearly 9,000 the suddenly fell to the high 5,000's. Shortly afterwards two armies left New Shulus; First an Acre trading army and then Carthage_Nymerrrrion. Troops were distributed to both as a prior report shows both parties dramatically smaller upon entering the village. Kalmar Union has strong ties to both Acre and Principality of Reyvadin. All these factions are in cahoots and seek to cause disruption of harmony amongst all free nations through unscrupulous practices.   

lol. Your spy network is failing :) Maybe rather than watch the numbers, just send a diplomat here, I'm sure we'll be gentle with him or preferably her!

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 06:52:55 pm »

Nymerrion was never in Shulus, as I am sure your intel would say since he can see my village from New Bhulaban, and no other army left here bigger than they came except for our own guys. We assembled our shit here and sent traders back to EU - 4 of them if you like to know each with 1500 troops - its a dangerous place you know.

Now, go play detective somewhere else

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »
The battle has been rescheduled to friday, if you have signed up please double check you can make the new time!  Thanks everyone for the support of free independent kingdoms!
Still at an impossible time. 

I originally welcomed the Euros here, thinking more armies meant more battles, plus they came here to have fun which was unavailable in Europe.  Now though, I see by attacking the small independents at horrible, horrible hours, they are not here to have fun, but to make our lives miserable.  Should this attack go on, the 13 Knights (another small clan) declare war on these trolls.

My advice to them would be to accept this as a loss, ally themselves with a warring faction, and take fiefs from larger enemies with allied support.  Without Ganner's Love Shack of Debauchery, where will I get my... er, special individual needs met?

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014, 07:46:05 pm »
+2
For people saying 'euros/Eu's' in being general I'd just like to clarify that Mine, Switch's and Heskeys Faction are not affiliated with this attack despite sharing a similar colour on strategus and both being EU scum and that we would never attack Ganner :) Us being a small clan ourselves, And i think the more factions the merrier so smaller is better! ;)

We shall also be bringing some hopefully exciting battles to Na soon!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 10:11:57 pm »
+1
Still at an impossible time. 

I originally welcomed the Euros here, thinking more armies meant more battles, plus they came here to have fun which was unavailable in Europe.  Now though, I see by attacking the small independents at horrible, horrible hours, they are not here to have fun, but to make our lives miserable. 

Please don't generalize.  It would be like if Wardens of the North attacked Ganner at bad hour and then assuming that all NA including Occitan and Super Friends and DSE all attack at horrible hours.  Each EU clan is unique and most are very much open to having battle times that are good for eu and na if they are fighting on na side.

Its actually not a bad thing to have a fight over Rindyar, its not like any NA faction was going to attack it - so now we have an extra battle we wouldn't have had.  Battles are good - and NA seriously lacking in them except for what Squids and DSE intiate.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 10:15:10 pm »
+3
My apologies.  I assumed the European refugees had formed just one faction.  That, and you all look the same to me.

Ok, welcome Euro-Warriors, except for the Euro-Scum Corporation.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 10:17:29 pm »
+5
My apologies.  I assumed the European refugees had formed just one faction.  That, and you all look the same to me.

Ok, welcome Euro-Warriors, except for the Euro-Scum Corporation.

Thankyou Bryggan, we all look the same except for some of us, and others cant swim

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 11:00:19 pm »
+7
We chose orange because at the time it was not used in NA.
Now that Coop is coming to NA we will make sure to choose another colour to not be associated with them. (They had orange way before us)

No matter what we attack, we (HBMRAF) will always try to make it NA prime time, or maybe a wee bit earlier so we can play as well. 8ish PM EST is usually the time we try pick if we have a choice. (+/-)
I understand for some it is still too early (especially western coast guys) but there is no way Heskey, Phoenix or I would ever give our consent to attack at such a ridiculous time as Bro's.

I am really curious about how many mercs they will get. Surely not many NAs. And a 130 ping roster will not get them this castle. So they basically cut their own flesh with this attack.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 01:50:52 am »
+1
Its actually not a bad thing to have a fight over Rindyar, its not like any NA faction was going to attack it - so now we have an extra battle we wouldn't have had.  Battles are good - and NA seriously lacking in them except for what Squids and DSE intiate.

And the 13 Knights.  What the 13 Knights initiate.  It looks like you forgot to mention the 13 Knights.  Because the 13 Knights initiated several battles, and plan on initiating several more.  Now that our faction Displaced Knights and Second Sons (or DiKASS for short) size has doubled its numbers (to four), you can expect a lot more battles.