Author Topic: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)  (Read 8205 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 08:02:26 pm »
+2

PS for drz its not an option to unite with clans that we had so much shit with ))

Personally I have no problems with that- its a game.....much like monopoly is a game or Chess

Last strat I had loads of shit with the mercs and the bros - check the forums its full of it :), this time we were very close to them and got over last strats issues in a heartbeat. we trusted them completely, and I think they can say the same about Kalmars. Its a wargame with friends (even if the intensity in the forums sometimes is harsch), to make it personal for real is to me strange. Forums are for propaganda.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 08:10:35 pm »
by now u should know we don't work like that :))
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 08:17:21 pm »
+2
by now u should know we don't work like that :))

Yes, and by now you know that approach isnt getting you any of that wars, raids, strategy and nice battles you so desperately want, it gets you and your men nothing of worth at all - how is that morale of yours doing under these circumstances with no real wars to fight?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 08:27:00 pm »
as i said we will always have something to do :) we will do exp battles or themed battles

we don't want anything - desperately :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 08:34:19 pm »
+2

PS for drz its not an option to unite with clans that we had so much shit with ))

I think they are not suggesting allying with them.  Its the messed up block mentality of needing to ally with 70% of the map.  Basically don't ally with grey order again or break up drz/grey order into smaller factions like we did with FCC after last strat so that the community could have more fun and battles and a real gaming experience instead of helping kill off the active community like UIF did to EU.  I get that its hard to break the nationalist mentality and be more original, but well worth it.   

Winning isn't everything and it actually means nothing if you outnumber the entire rest of the map by 3-fold - you are just passing and wasting time.  All the time and effort spent putting those armies out there doesn't mean anything if you make sure there is no challenge on the other side - just tedious grind of a guaranteed victory by sheer numbers.  I know UIF certainly spent a lot more time as a total than any other group this strat, but nowhere near the fun, competitive battles of previous strats where other side actually has equal number of mercs.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 08:56:49 pm »
+4

It was a lot of work aswell to resist wanting to rape the more useless members of anti-UIF xD

Looking back, I know I didnt want to do this but perhaps it would have been better to just do that.....not sure.....I mean turning those 25k in the other direction would have been interessting :)

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 09:17:43 pm »
Druzhina and Grey Order forever !!! even if we are the last one on the map  8-)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 09:19:41 pm »
here we go Kesh :)
well why don't u break ur national mentality :))) and be more less consitant
because right now u can have mental hatered one day and then best buddies another day, and then same thing 50 times over and over :)

we are more constant and good relationships earned in time, and we don't insult or hate our former friends for becoming enemies in future rounds
I personally think we should attack biggest spammers on forum first

PS: this is how propaganda works,
10 ppl say same thing in this forum, like - that we have 70% of players and then everyone else thinks its a fact :)
this are things you want to believe in, to feel a bit better about ur situation :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 11:37:04 pm »
+3
...drz, go and kapi can fill one roster, well right now we can't even fill one roster, 6-10 pleayers are outsiders all the time...

...As for map, we don't need anything except desert. All fiefs north we take and leave empty now or later...

Not enough? What do you still want?

Plus this:

...if u roster for an enemy - u become enemy...

and this:

...Make an alliance that works and kill all the factions that we do not trust...

like in

...Chess...

or

...Game-Of-Thrones...

as you like

and yes, I solemnly declare that I hate "XP battles"  :mad:

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2014, 12:02:47 am »
+1
Many of you forget about Hetman factor
I bet that without him strat would look totally different.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2014, 12:28:37 am »
+1
I love you nebun

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2014, 12:37:04 am »
Many of you forget about Hetman factor
I bet that without him strat would look totally different.

What exactly do you mean? Who could forget about impact of GO leader on Strategus?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2014, 06:24:39 am »
+1
I remember HRE staying and fighting too, till Eques and Seljuks attacked them from behind after an anti-Druzhina campaign. You have a skewed perception of things cos everyone else has already 'stayed and fought' and been beaten. Also i remember when OdE where the 'only ones who stayed and fought', then OOTQ, Cooperation, then Seljuks... this community has a very fickle and short memory doesnt it xD imagine if even one of those brave factions had helped the others as they got attacked lol.

Honestly, i cant remember how many times me and Granny said 'anyone who doesnt help us now, dont be surprised when you're fighting the whole UIF alone later'. Since then we've seen OdE QQing about no help from us later (at the time they were the brave ones who stayed - capped in one attack), then OOTQ (they were suddenly the brave ones, didnt help OdE much though), then Seljuks (this time these guys are the brave ones, didnt help the others much, capped in one attack). It's not rocket science, this is the ending they choose when they refused to help us before. We made that abundantly clear. I didnt include Cooperation cos they didnt QQ about it.

UIF and everyone looking will say these people did a better job, but in reality they spend months of trading and doing nothing and got capped in the first attack. This is precisely what the rest of us said we couldnt be bothered to do, and why we attacked UIF early, we weren't investing months of trade simulator into being flag capped and losing everything in one attack. When i see what happened to every faction who sat and waited and stockpiled for months, i'm glad we made that decision.

Long post short, we made it clear that we werent gonna stay and fight for someone else's entertainment, if you stay and sink months into this game just for one siege you are giving UIF what it wants... for one siege. Hope you have a good summer Harun! I mean that non-ironically.
You, again went full retard.

We joined strat at 24.03.2014 with roughly 10 members, decided to work with kinngrimm which I regret everytime I remember.
We did not backstab HRE, we settled near Nelag castle since it was the only non-claimed land. HRE already GTX'ed strat once we started.
Seljuks didn't exist as a clan while you made that 25k troop yolo charge... If I knew about that, I would at least try to tell you how retarded that idea is.
When we reached considerable amount of members, settled down and actually started doing some productive stuff, you Kalmars were already lost everything.
You, Heskey really love to post textwalls which doesn't make sense at all lol. Wish you a great summer aswell !

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:27:41 am by HarunYahya »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2014, 01:09:48 pm »
+1
Well at least we can agree to.... agree? Certainly a round-about way of agreeing with me.

No i remember the Kinngrimm-style 'genius' plot. It was Eques who did the backstab, then negotiated the return of Ada Kulun, then 'Oh no, suddenly the mighty Seljuks that nobody have heard of have attacked Ada Kulun, sorry Fips we are powerless to resist their 200-men lightly armed.' Not gonna lie, was a lot of fun to observe.
Lol yeah that lie was pointlessly ill planned.
Blame lecram :P

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2014, 06:22:23 pm »
+3
Seljuks didn't exist as a clan while you made that 25k troop yolo charge...
True.
If I knew about that, I would at least try to tell you how retarded that idea is.
So in your opinion we should have stayed and fought the Druzhina with inferior gear on their terms and not go against their unarmed traders and undefended villages, while they had no castles? Yes, it would definitely been the better option to just get flag capped inside useless villages like this one: http://c-rpg.net/img/locations/Uhhun.jpg......
When we reached considerable amount of members, settled down and actually started doing some productive stuff, you Kalmars were already lost everything.
We lost most of our gear in a war against a similar sized faction in which we had quite a lot of fun. In hindsight it might not have been a war we needed to have, but we didn't know it at the time. After that we had decent gear for maybe 2k troops, which we decided to save and retreated when the Druzhina attacked our villages. Then we went against the Grey's, but they had already dug in and as we got close to no help from the northern alliance we decided to try and stop Druzhinas from trading. It worked to some extend but we weren't coordinated enough to deal any actual damage. After that Tore betrayed us and gave our troops and heavy gear to the UIF, which basically stopped us from doing anything from that point onwards.

We have fought as many battles this Strat as the Greys. We didn't just give up, we fought and lost. We just decide that we want to go out on our terms by attacking and not defending.