Poll

Conquest maps on Siege Servers (EU2/NA2)

Keep them in until multi is fixed.
20 (16.5%)
Get rid of them until multi is fixed.
65 (53.7%)
Keep them in but decrease amount of rounds to change map to 2.
23 (19%)
Keep them out of siege.
13 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Author Topic: Conquest maps on siege.  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: Conquest maps on siege.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2014, 08:05:00 pm »
+1
Well..honestly this wasn't the answer i was hoping for. If you are really sure you are doing good for this game, so keep on your road..but it will be a real pain when it will end against a wall...

If you really don't care about the players who populate the server (even if i thought THIS was one of the main duty of an admin), at least care about your own poll: Get rid of them until multi is fixed

P.S: is fun that most of the persons who write here appreciament for this modality are NEVER online when conquest is on..if you want really to know something from the REAL players, come ingame on any afternoon and you will read about some real thoughts with your own eyes. Most of people who plays ingame don't lose time writing here..i'm doing this only because i'm forced since, thanks to decisions made by other persons, i can't get any kind of amusement ingame now...otherwise i would be there too!

Just read the whole thread before you complain about an issue that has already been stated to be dealt with, at least on my part.

Offline Brucia

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2014, 12:27:31 pm »
I had read the whole thread,but i totally missed this part.
Well, so i'm very sorry if i attacked you...it's only i couldn't understand why they weren't removed from the rotation until everything was fixed or until we could make a serious test with at least 50 players on (not with 15 players who run around the map withot finding each other).
I really hope devs will do something soon..yesterday there was a whole day without conquest and the server arrived again to more than 50 players aroun 22.

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2014, 12:45:57 pm »
So Brucia was with us since beggining of CRPG and he made 19 post overall and 2 in this topic. Conquest can make people really mad
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2014, 01:05:02 pm »
I had read the whole thread,but i totally missed this part.
Well, so i'm very sorry if i attacked you...it's only i couldn't understand why they weren't removed from the rotation until everything was fixed or until we could make a serious test with at least 50 players on (not with 15 players who run around the map withot finding each other).
I really hope devs will do something soon..yesterday there was a whole day without conquest and the server arrived again to more than 50 players aroun 22.
Flags were bugged and urist fixed them. The fix seemed very random, so i decided to have them tested live for at least a week to make sure they are.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2014, 01:52:08 pm »
Flags were bugged and urist fixed them. The fix seemed very random, so i decided to have them tested live for at least a week to make sure they are.
Is there any chance to get a double XP on Conquest so we can test it with a lot  people??
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2014, 02:02:05 pm »
Is there any chance to get a double XP on Conquest so we can test it with a lot  people??

Nah, they are removed and won't come back until multi implementation.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2014, 04:41:41 pm »
Oh no had to apologise to Fips for uninformed ranting. Time to go bang head against wall.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2014, 06:43:14 pm »
+1
The only thing that can save your Conquest from not beeing hated is another XP-System, whenever a Conquest map is up - some ppl are happy cause they have the chance to play with it with x5 for some time, but once the defenders lost, the server will get quite empty.Shouldnt a conquest map just be one round and not like siege up to maximum of 5? (That could also be helpful)
From 50 to 20.

Depending on the Map the defenders have hard times anyway - cause as Attacker you can spawn anywhere and are sometimes even faster than the defenders.
And when all defenders quit in one round, its no fun for attackers too, and they also quit.

The one map i played was neat - Field of Clay or something like that, really nice, except the weird looking floor/gate inbreed.
But for PPL to have fun on Conquest there need to be up to 60Players - and its shrinking.

I´d say, get a fair XP-System or get it out for now.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:46:53 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)