Author Topic: [BAN] Thraellin & White Walker  (Read 441 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Thraellin & White Walker
« on: May 27, 2014, 07:28:04 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Byzantium_Jarlek_zeh_Blue

2. Name of offending character(s)
Thraellin and White Walker

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
27.05.2014 at 03:30

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Playing late night, playing well. I'm in merc ts together with BlackB, Iza, Bonk Rico and Thraellin. Thraellin had been teamnudging me a lot and trolling around, nothing really serious. He then says he will poll me "for fun" and I say if he does and it passes I'll make a ban request on him. He then polls me and writes the reason "noob easy mode" ingame. Poll passes and I get kicked and lose my multi. Kinda pissed so I come back and make a poll on him for poll abusing. Poll fails, and some random guy then polls me for poll abusing. I leave and reenter because fuck getting a 1h ban from random people.

Thraellin keeps up the teamnudges btw, took a screen with 3 in a row which ended up with me dying to iza as he nudges me while I'm fighting the enemy.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Master trolle 2014 420 blaze it. Probably also a massive case of mad cuz bad.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
All the ones I mention in TS and those you can see in the logs. Seljuk Atruxo should also have seen all/most of it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Paaancaaakeees

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Thraellin & White Walker
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 11:55:41 pm »
Well you were being an asshole to other players and such, a lot of people were tired of your complaining, insults and so forth. And the fact that you ragepolled me puts you at fault as well.

I'm sorry if my poll made you mad. You should just know when to stop annoying people with your trolling and insulting, it was late at night and no one was in the mood for your "jokes",
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:04:56 am by Paaancaaakeees »