Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 17117 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2014, 07:15:20 am »
How, and why wouldn't they? It's like the perfect all-in-one package to bash in all those directions to get their little agenda going.  :P

That's the point, if they admit that an almost entirely internal factor was the most important one, they can't blame the variety of external ones. Which is why his insanity is handwaved away in all those pieces, to get down to the real business at hand, pushing the pet social cause.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2014, 07:20:38 am »
+3
Is there a mental disorder that makes someone feel the need to shit on everyone else's beliefs and to be hostile towards everyone else over the internets? Internet tough guy syndrome, maybe? If so, this here oberyn guy has got one bad case of it.

On a side note:

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2014, 07:30:34 am »
+1
I'm sorry being disagreed with rustles your jimmies so. I apologize profusely. You could always elaborate, but then you'd risk being disagreed with again. Tricky.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2014, 08:22:48 am »
Is son of an assistant director of the Hunger Games films
Have money
Have a car
Live in California
Is not unattractive

Playing life on easy and not winning :?
But being a huge creepy/stalkerish/nutjob tends to chase the ladies away.
Anyways nice posts like always Jona
Spot on

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2014, 09:04:43 am »
The what. Imagine if Elliot was an arab though.

What type of defense system is that ?

Please give me some information ; really what are you guys argue about ? 1 moron , murderer ,retard , psycho killed girls then get killed or sucidie whats the point of argue about this ?

I mean i can clarify one side of the argue but is there someone actually here that thinks this mofo is victim of hard life ?

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2014, 09:20:11 am »
Please give me some information ; really what are you guys argue about ? 1 moron , murderer ,retard , psycho killed girls then get killed or sucidie whats the point of argue talk about this ?

mate, are you getting enough oxygen?

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2014, 09:21:49 am »
cicero and layyyyyyyyyyme

(click to show/hide)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2014, 10:02:04 am »
Hes scare af no. I mean his whole manner of speech is just fucken weird m8s
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:51 am »

(click to show/hide)
u got some serious problems ; do u have a girlfriend ?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2014, 10:15:02 am »
+3
Please give me some information ; really what are you guys argue about ? 1 moron , murderer ,retard , psycho killed girls then get killed or sucidie whats the point of argue about this ?
According to some, poor Elliot Rodger had such a rough childhood that he developed a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder and that he would have turned out to be a fine member of society if only his environment dealt with him a little better.

That is however, not how it works. You don't explain such a textbook and extreme case of narcissistic personality disorder with environmental factors. You can keep relativizing and value each human the same, but the hard truth is that some people are born with a mind that won't allow them to ever function in a society. Elliot Rodger was born a complete headcase, treatment might have done him some good and his childhood might not have helped, but he didn't become a headcase because of his childhood. As I said before, you cannot explain this incidence without taking into account the persona of Elliot Rodger, hell I think you even upvoted that Havelle. Thank god PD's aren't all nurture, otherwise we'd have a billion headcases.

(click to show/hide)
Sniger, the master of delusional posts and threads and avoiding factual information calling people dumbs. Now I've seen it all.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2014, 10:25:02 am »
According to some, poor Elliot Rodger had such a rough childhood that he developed a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder and that he would have turned out to be a fine member of society if only his environment dealt with him a little better.

That is however, not how it works. You don't explain such a textbook and extreme case of narcissistic personality disorder with environmental factors. You can keep relativizing and value each human the same, but the hard truth is that some people are born with a mind that won't allow them to ever function in a society. Elliot Rodger was born a complete headcase, treatment might have done him some good and his childhood might not have helped, but he didn't become a headcase because of his childhood. As I said before, you cannot explain this incidence without taking into account the persona of Elliot Rodger, hell I think you even upvoted that Havelle. Thank god PD's aren't all nurture, otherwise we'd have a billion headcases.
In that case everyone u cant be a part of society can be a murderer ?

Thank god ?

I can remember myself when i was playing World of Warcraft ; i was 120 kilograms , couldnt even say hi to a girl , didnt go out for 2 months but i didnt kill someone ; i just left playing it , lost 30 kilograms , met with my wife.

I want you to explain me whats the difference between my story and his ?

I already know what u said and u totally told us superficial facts.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2014, 10:30:28 am »
+4
You were all wrong, the real reason for his violent behaviour were VIDEO GAMES.

The killing spree started at Rodger's apartment on Seville Road, where three men, later revealed to be his roommates, were found stabbed to death. Initial reports indicated a knife was used, but there are now beliefs that a machete and a hammer were used during the apartment killings.[10][13][14][3][15] He then started shooting in front of an Alpha Phi sorority house located near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara; there, two members of the sorority Delta Delta Delta were killed and a third wounded while walking on the sidewalk. Prior to this, Rodger approached the Alpha Phi house doorway and knocked on it for a few minutes, but focused on the Delta Delta Delta members instead after no one answered.[9][16][17][18] After shooting the sorority members, Rodger fired at a nearby couple; the man was wounded, while the woman suffered a superficial graze wound.[19][20]

Rodger then drove two blocks to the Isla Vista Deli Mart on Pardall Road, where he briefly got out of his car and fatally shot a student. While fleeing the scene, he was spotted by four responding foot-patrol officers, but they did not recognize him as the shooter.[9][19][21] He then drove to an area called "The Loop", where he fired at two pedestrians on the sidewalk, but missed both. Rodger then drove onto Del Playa Drive, where he brandished his gun at a woman, but did not shoot her.[19] As he drove west on Del Playa Drive, he continued firing, hitting several pedestrians, including a woman who was injured in the leg at a 7-Eleven convenience store, and also struck a bicyclist and a skateboarder with his car.[4][22][23][24][25] Witnesses described seeing a black BMW 328i Coupé[26] that was speeding, sometimes on the wrong side of the street,[6] and "spraying bullets". Rodger reportedly talked to some of his victims before shooting them.[27] Some witnesses initially believed Rodger was firing an air pistol.[25]

Tell me, what part of this doesn't spell GRAND THEFT AUTO? Clearly he was obsessed with VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES, as is the case with most young shootings in America. I hope something gets done about this, haven't enough people SUFFERED due to irresponsibility of VIDEO GAME developers? We might as well call video game developers MURDERERS.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2014, 10:36:20 am »
+1

Thank god ?

I can remember myself when i was playing World of Warcraft ; i was 120 kilograms , couldnt even say hi to a girl , didnt go out for 2 months but i didnt kill someone ; i just left playing it , lost 30 kilograms , met with my wife.

I want you to explain me whats the difference between my story and his ?

:|

Reading comprehension is not your strong side.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2014, 10:48:12 am »
+1

When I say that someone is not able to function in a society, I mean that someone can't live a life that respects the lives of the people around him. Your case is living a secluded and perhaps slightly unhealthy life, but you did respect the lives of the people around you. Murderers evidently don't respect the lives of the people around them, that is why they get removed from society and locked up.

Perhaps for you, but half this thread is filled with people attempting to explain this occurrence with environmental factors.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2014, 11:11:38 am »
Even Amazing Atheist had to make a video...

There is no sight in my third eye