Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 19510 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2014, 03:24:42 am »
+11
What always sickens me in all of these articles about people going on mass shootings is how the media always makes sure to bring up that the criminal is "mentally ill," like having aspergers alone is an excuse for such behavior. Having a friend irl who has aspergers, I can assure you that I don't foresee him going on a killing spree anytime soon. Imo the leading cause for these 'psychos' snapping is simply loneliness. Unfortunately, due to media coverage that always points fingers at someone's medical history being to blame for their actions, people with these conditions have an even harder time trying to make friends. If media would stop portraying autism or aspergers as the reason people go crazy, then everyone with those conditions would probably have an easier time finding friends and being accepted by everyone else without being feared as a ticking time bomb.

My friend with aspergers is a real nice guy, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He definitely perceives reality differently than the rest of us, but whenever he says something completely outlandish, we (his friends) are there to laugh it off and simply tell him that's not how the world works. Being surrounded by friends helps him realize what is and isn't acceptable in society. Lonely people like elliot here probably didn't have that support, and were therefore living in their own fantasy world. Being that his parents are moderately rich/famous I tend to think that maybe they weren't as involved as they could have been in his upbringing. My friend's parents got him as involved as possible with extracurriculars such as sports, boyscouts and the like so that he would have many opportunities to find a circle of friends to fit in with. I personally love hanging out with him since he is bound to blurt out some seemingly-drunken idea at one point or another. Not gonna lie, but he is kind of the life of the party all the time without even knowing it. Is there a social disconnect between him and most others? Certainly. Does this mean he makes a worse friend/boyfriend? Not one bit. For better or for worse, I tend to blame those surrounding these "psychos" out there for what ends up happening.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2014, 04:01:56 am »
+7
People are simply born with flaws inside, just like outside.

It's easy to see it if someone is born with 1 leg, but this might just as well be the case in their brain, or any other non-visible part of their body, and affect the psyche. That's why you go to a doctor before you go to a therapist, because it might be something physical. He might have had good parents, or he might have been pampered too much, or he might have experienced something very fucked up at some point. Perhaps he cannot even remember it, but the fears sticks. It's the world, shit is mad, asteroid can hit us tomorrow.

Not protecting him at all here, or other criminals, but it's pretty uninteresting to just label him evil and be done with it.

Fact is, he was struggling with the same things lots of other lonely people struggle with, and some things that even most people have to go through while growing the fuck up: Weird, unfounded, negative misconceptions about themselves and others, not developing because lack of feedback. The little feedback there is, is interpreted upside down etc.. I read a little of his text, where he describes crying in front of some friends, and them taking care of him. He never went to see them again out of shame.  :rolleyes:  One of his few chances of actual relation other than surface BS.

Anyway, I think something good can come of all this mess he made, and that is putting some awareness around these things up front in society. This discussion is one such thing.

If anyone here are "struggling" with themselves, I can testify as a living proof, that looks doesn't matter when it comes to girls. I have gone from unfunny, self-obsessed 18 year old with huge girl-issues, to a funny, charming 32 year old with no problems whatsoever. I'm now the ugliest guy among my friends, who have to teach and help, and go out on town throwing girls at my few still single my age friends.  :rolleyes:

Be fun to be around, girls just want to have fun.  And they are not Aliens. And most of the time, they are the ones with serious (hidden) insecurities to deal with. Thats all.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2014, 06:39:47 am »
+1
I eventually did start avoiding him like everyone else. He was creepy, and not my burden to bear.

This is where I wish I could take the moral high ground by saying that you're a bad person by not putting up with him and being there for him, but I hear where you're coming from and I can guarantee I would unfortunately make the same decision. Honestly, the only reason I hang out with this one guy is because he was in my class growing up, and friends with my friends. If I met a strange guy at a new job I had, you bet I would stay away from him. Heck, I probably wouldn't even get so far as to hear his backstory. Unfortunately it seems like he grew up in a very unwelcoming community, and as such turned out the way he is. We can only hope he has a very supportive family, and maybe some friends to hang with as well.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2014, 08:49:56 am »
+2
havent been high for days almost a week :C

layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyme

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2014, 08:58:53 am »
+11
I didn't get laid until my mid twenties. What I didn't do was externalise what was going on. I assumed, correctly that the fault was with me in some way. I corrected said fault and have now completely lost count of the number of women I've been with, but more importantly have had plenty of meaningful, fulfilling relationships with women. Here's the thing though, before I'd gotten laid I still have plenty of meaningful fulfilling relationships with women, we just didn't bang.

The level of retarded entitlement and externalisation that this guy pumped out into the world is just sad.

-----

Frank's thought for the day; If every extremely sexually frustrated women cracked and started gunning down men, there wouldn't be many of us left.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2014, 10:08:11 am »
+1
"Oh boo hoo, hadn´t had sex and I´m already 22, let´s shoot some people"

fucking selfish idiot, not getting love or sex and shooting random people for that

and then he kills himself to avoid consequences

disgusting selfish piece of shit, no valhallah for you bitch

fuck I hate these kind of people so much :evil: randomly shooting people because pathetic reasons gaaaaah

*sigh* :(

people shouldn´t be allowed to get access to guns that easy

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2014, 12:32:42 pm »
+1
Background checks!

I mean if anyone would've found his posts and vids, no one would've give the twat a gun. :(
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2014, 12:40:05 pm »
+1
I doubt they would care much, his videos up to the day before he went on a killing spree was all about him not getting a girl. And so what, it's the same with all people, the next person that could walk in to your shop, getting a gun could be a mass murderer but they only think about the money that it brings forth.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2014, 01:06:00 pm »
+4

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2014, 01:29:04 pm »
+1
"It's all society's fault!". Fucking idiots. Want to take a lesson from this? Some people are just broken, and no amount of "nurturing" is going to change it.
Sure, most narcissists and psychopaths don't commit mass shootings, or there would be one every hour. And like Frank says, if every sexually frustrated man thought he was entitled to a woman to the point he would murder when not satisfied, there wouldn't be anyone left. The guy was prescribed anti-schizophrenic, anti-psychotic medication ffs, and refused to take it. Yes Leshma, maybe if he had listened to those evil, evil doctors he might not have imploded under the weight of his own insanity. His assburger's was only tangentially relevant.
The idea that this is normalized behaviour for men is fucking retarded. It is, however, extremely normal behaviour for narcissists. I find it supremely ironic that some people are like, oh you can't just call him "insane" and be done with it, that's insulting to all the other mentally disturbed people around who don't murder, because there's totally no link whatsoever between schizo-psychopathy and murder, urhdurh. And then blame society as a whole, "toxic masculinity" and "patriarchy" for his actions. No, sorry, can't lay the blame on some vague, nebulous all-controlling entity for this one. It was 100% on the delusional psycho's shoulders.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2014, 01:53:21 pm »
I ain't buying that shit. He belongs to the death row, not mental hospital.

Latter is a worse fate Leshma, especially when you spend the rest of your life there.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »
+2
Latter is a worse fate Leshma, especially when you spend the rest of your life there.

I guess that is correct for murica. For Europe prisons/mental institutions = hotels on taxpayers money

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2014, 02:04:11 pm »
+2
god, why can't stoners just shut up when they're high

nobody cares about your drug-addled socio-political insights

I hate stoners so damn much

SOMEONE needs to smoke a joint and chillthefuckout :D

BACK ON TOPIC: This fucking assburguer is a complete fail. He literally played life on easymode and lost. Even in his final "RETRIBUTION!!111oneone" he fails: he stabs 3 chinese kids to death, and then shoots like a dozen people. HE HAD 400 BULLETS LEFT< WHAT THE FUCK< What a failure, who shoots themselves when they still have 400 bullets left?

WORSE: They were all in magazines: he must have literally spent HOURS filling magazines, clips, mags, whatever you wanna call them with bullets for NOTHING. If he had spent that same time at ANY BAR he would have had his dick sucked in an alley no problem at all.

Also, he previously had his roommate arrested for "stealing his candles". If that is NOT a sign that he needs all sharp objects and pointy bits of metal moved out of his reach, I don't know what is.
I don't know enough

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2014, 02:13:40 pm »
+2
Seeing articles about how it's typical white male entitlement starting to float around already, hilarious. The fact that he was half chinese himself and killed more men than women is completely irrelevant, of course. No sense of irony at all, making more than half of his victims basically morally equivalent to their killer. The only real tragedy is that 2 women were killed of course. The killer was obviously driven to it by a macho culture that perceives women as objects, not at all by his own unstable mental state. I'm sure he carefully considered the men as actual individuals with full personalities and goals and dreams as he was stabbing them and shooting them in the face, while the women were nothing more than animals to be butchered, as he was taught by Teh Patriarchy (tm).

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2014, 02:17:48 pm »
+3
"It's all society's fault!". Fucking idiots. Want to take a lesson from this? Some people are just broken, and no amount of "nurturing" is going to change it.
Sure, most narcissists and psychopaths don't commit mass shootings, or there would be one every hour. And like Frank says, if every sexually frustrated man thought he was entitled to a woman to the point he would murder when not satisfied, there wouldn't be anyone left. The guy was prescribed anti-schizophrenic, anti-psychotic medication ffs, and refused to take it. Yes Leshma, maybe if he had listened to those evil, evil doctors he might not have imploded under the weight of his own insanity. His assburger's was only tangentially relevant.
The idea that this is normalized behaviour for men is fucking retarded. It is, however, extremely normal behaviour for narcissists. I find it supremely ironic that some people are like, oh you can't just call him "insane" and be done with it, that's insulting to all the other mentally disturbed people around who don't murder, because there's totally no link whatsoever between schizo-psychopathy and murder, urhdurh. And then blame society as a whole, "toxic masculinity" and "patriarchy" for his actions. No, sorry, can't lay the blame on some vague, nebulous all-controlling entity for this one. It was 100% on the delusional psycho's shoulders.

Yes, of course it's 100% on the psychos shoulders. It's just not very interesting or fruitful to leave it at that.
You can't deny that the guy dealt with issues many people struggle with. (He just took it to extremes) Of course lots of "camps" are going to profit from this, being it feminists or gun control groups. I'm sure you are reading french "intellectual" perspectives on automatic mode, which is probably blaming men overall.

In the end though, this event should be read as a story about loneliness, what causes it, how crazy someone can become if they don't find a way to get feedback.

(I'm not sure if he actually realized other people are real. From his surface reading of the world, it seems they were just things in a world made for him, not real humans. Both men and women. )
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 02:21:07 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.