Author Topic: Muslims, really?  (Read 13243 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Muslims, really?
« Reply #255 on: May 20, 2014, 08:13:08 pm »
+4
Sorry Christo but I am closer to Cicero on this one (oh the shame I feel) but Harun wrote stuff which made way more sense than the things you wrote.
Not to mention that weird "self defence mechanism" you pulled out of your butt a dozen pages ago with no real basis.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Carry on... don't mind me.

Yep, it's definitely Christo, that should apply some reading comprehension before embarrassing himself, in this thread. I reread the last few pages and got no idea what made him go into full rage anti-Turk mode :|

Look at every Turk's reaction when you dare to criticize islam, they instantly go on the defensive because of the actions of the arabs, but at the same time, they either go agressive or say "we are good moslem!111, not all moslem bad stop stereotyping! we not arab!!11"

There's no such thing like "kill all the infidels" in kuran-ı kerim , it only says infidels will burn in hell cus they re bundle of stickss worshipping false gods , the violence done by Muslims is cus of Arabian heritage , come on we re talking about people who impales their own kin cus they re gay. The reason Islam spread through Arabs is because Arabs were worshipping silly statues , and fighting to each other to prove which god is the best one. After Turks fought as Mercenaries in Arab armies they embraced Islam just like Vikings embraced Christianity after fighting for Brits.
Yes there is this Jihad thing but Quran also says "There is no forcing in religion" . So after seeing a pregnant woman got killed by Muslim Arabs then saying omg that religion is corrupted is utterly wrong .
tl;dr fuck you

This is so wrong in many points.
Comparing stoning which is punishment who rejected religious law with crusades ? Christians even have Papacy to enforce religious laws and shit.
Crusades still happen, it was about wealth back in medieval era , same shit happening now.

You guys are so biased which amazes me... Both Jihad and Crusades still happen, those who give the order are still enjoying it, those who die in battlefield still honored as "martyrs" all religions have fanatic dickheads you know Muslims because it's been thought to you for centuries that muslims are evil. Fucking arabs still live in medieval because fucking christians still invade their lands and not giving them a chance to rebuild a civilization (Although i don't believe that Arabs are capable of building one but they atleast deserve a chance.)

Great now we turned this funny thread into a retarded religion debate show.

Well you cant blame all the fuckin basket  if there are 2-3 rotten apples and when it comes to religion u cant even blame even if there is only 1 proper apple and rest is rotten.

If you stick on those then anyone can say that all christians are pedophilia

Lol Christo, we got a brainwashed proud follower of Jesus Christ here.

oh my fucking god guys I gave Buddhists as an example it could be Satanists or Taoists idk you name it , all I am trying to say you should stop stereotyping, yes ofc Muslims did really bad things and still fighting to each other while you re reading this but my neighbour calls himself a
Muslim and a Taliban militia calls himself Muslim aswell, you see my point? As Harun said most Turkish youths are Agnostics so as I am why would I fucking defend Muslims?

But why do they go on the defensive, when it's not even about them? It was about Islam, not the turkish people to begin with.
Morons like Cicero just get too butthurt when you try to have a discussion and his only way is coming with insults like "omg ur dad hit you with a pipe!!111 14yo dumbass"

Christo ; i really didnt know you were that much dumb and retard.

Harun is just trying to argue and share this thought about the most retarted topic and actually he is not insulting or humiliating for fuck sake.

Even he answered your retarted post as "Chill" ;  whats ur fuckin problem ?

1 ) 14 years old

2 ) On period

3 ) Your father / mother hit you with hosepipe or ironed when you were 6 years old.

If you are the so called good muslims, then why do you do this? Just because you are in the same religious group, but clearly you aren't the same as them? Defending them as defending "Islam" makes you a target too, if you treat them like that. Don't take the blame, if you are not guilty. If most Turkish youths are agnostic, then why take criticism of Islam so personally?

And this, is the Turkish defense mechanism. Doesn't make any sense because they defend and isolate from "Islam" at the same time, while going full agressive, when Turks were not even mentioned. Those claims are screwed up as well. Pope calling crusades, in 2014?

The topic's name is not "Turks, really?", So I don't see why are they so upset.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:23:11 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 20, 2014, 08:22:27 pm »
Yes Christo I am a little mad cus you re refusing to change your mind and insisting you re right still.

Best quote.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #257 on: May 20, 2014, 08:28:09 pm »
+1
Well, they are correct when they say that not all Muslims are bad people. That's not really defensive. I see it the same way btw.
And Harun, Kratos and Cicero all pointed out that they don't consider themselves Muslims but atheists/non-believer/heretics/whatever hip people call it nowadays.

And maybe consider that it might piss you off too when everyone pulls you over the same comb with violent, sick fanatics just because everyone assumes you're a Muslim simply by living in a certain country.

* Molly is moving on.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:37 pm »
Well, if you don't want to get labeled in the same group as those violent fanatics by some people on cRPG forums, maybe you should move to a different country.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #259 on: May 20, 2014, 08:32:02 pm »
+5

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 20, 2014, 08:36:32 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

lol

People wanted an explanation, so there it is, length is not a problem.

It's still not Joker86 levels of textwall though.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #261 on: May 20, 2014, 08:37:10 pm »
+3
Wow ;

I have seen many rages in past 4 years on forum but never seen that much ; dude u just went full retart.

I am gonna call this christo from now on you totally deserve it good job :

See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2014, 08:39:45 pm »
Wow ;

I have seen many rages in past 4 years on forum but never seen that much ; dude u just went full retart.

I am gonna call this christo from now on you totally deserve it good job :

You wanted an explanation, then you don't give a complete shit. Classic Cicero.

See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Wow, what an original statement. I am amazed. Also zero relation to this discussion, again classic Cicero.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2014, 08:40:55 pm »
+1

I see an idiot who doesn't understand what's being discussed in this topic, because of his inability to understand, he is mad.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 20, 2014, 08:42:47 pm »
I like how none of you even try to come up with something, other than a doge picture (wow), and the most original statement about drugs.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2014, 08:46:13 pm »
U didnt explain anything ?

You need to understand someshit :

1) We are not defending arabs ; i personally dislike them and they are the worst kind of human race in the world.

2) I cant say that i am muslim which most of us dont give a fuck about islam ; we just roleplay it.

3) As a turkish and kemalist ; mostly people that support secular government hates muslims.

4) If you really want me to explain whats our point is : My family is muslim ; i can not judge them also my whole fuckin relatives are muslim too so the argument starts here. You are directly insulting them and i am only saying to you "No ; there are people that can still be a muslim and normal"

5) This is really the last time i take you serious and explain our point.If you gonna insist to not understand and answer as " see i told you guys now gimme e-peen i fucked them in coversation"  ; drown in mestral blood.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 20, 2014, 08:49:39 pm »
I like how none of you even try to come up with something, other than a doge picture (wow), and the most original statement about drugs.
I am not google, won't answer your all retarded questions and accusations. I was taking you serious because since you are playing this game for 500 years I thought you were an adult who is able to think rational. After following your recent posts in this and other threads, I am sure (%100 certainity, considering other possible parallel universes and shit aswell) you are worthless to explain stuff.
Think whatever the fuck you want, you are so fucked up CBA to help you out. Rot in your bullshit ideas.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2014, 08:50:35 pm »
Turks are not Arabs.

Turkish people are often Kemalist, who are secular.

Secular people are not Islamists.

What's next, the sky is blue? You are not explaining anything informative, and taking things waaay too personal than you should.

drown in mestral blood.

Rot in your bullshit ideas.

You just had to do it, didn't you.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #268 on: May 20, 2014, 08:51:44 pm »
+3
So....we just learned that Cicero is the black sheep of his family........who would've thought.....
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 20, 2014, 08:52:12 pm »
Turks are not Arabs.

Turkish people are often Kemalist, who are secular.

Secular people are not Islamists.

What's next, the sky is blue? You are not explaining anything informative, and taking things waaay too personal than you should.

You just had to do it, didn't you.
Yes, after your bullshit textwall, fail connection between posts and getting unrelelated conclusions after reading all those, I couldn't think otherwise.