Author Topic: Muslims, really?  (Read 13431 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Muslims, really?
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2014, 02:17:39 pm »
+1
Xant is not a friendly fellow, and he hates women, but does not strike me as stupid...
I have nothing against women, actually. I just don't a) define myself by a hole in their body and b) don't like to read about ultimate women warriors because it's unrealistic, which is forgivable, but more importantly for me, I can't identify with them.

As for friendliness, I'm a reactionary asshole. I'm not mean to people who don't deserve it. I've never seen you make an arrogant or an assholeish post, for example, and I've never replied to you in either of those ways as a result, to the best of my recollections. The majority of my posts might make it seem like I'm not nice, of course, because the vast majority of my posts are directed at people whose personalities I rather mislike.

As it happens, none of them are very intelligent either (but I do have high standards for intelligence), so my posts are what they are. Trying to make a serious reply to them would be like throwing pearls to pigs. If I make a post where I actually explain stuff instead of making ambiguous statements, it'd be like trying to explain a symphony to someone who can only understand a single note at a time. Of course, I don't have a problem with walking through a subject with someone who's not a dick -- but why would I bother with people who are? It's not like I'm going to get intelligent discussion out of them in any case, so I might as well settle for some amusement. The post you quoted was addressed to Kafein, and it had no hostility as I gave him the benefit of the doubt there that he'd understand what I was talking about, and seems he did.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »
+2
Xant is smartest troll on the internet, always have an ace up his sleeve: you cant win against him. Submit to his vast intelligence sheeple.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2014, 04:12:41 pm »
+2
Oh btw, on the subject of religion.

I don't 'believe' in these books they use, to me it looks like the rulebook of a totalitaire group of people that uses it to enforce influence upon his followers under the name of their deity. Whilst often the intentions are good by nature the underlying tone is still of fascistic nature - we are good, they are bad.

I think that if, for example, the bible was the actual word of god and dictated by a scribe, this would have been recorded in the actual book itself. But Imo the bible was written by people who saw a chance to obtain influence and power through the religious people.

Nothing on the deities themselves, but I do think that through religion people are being subjected to manipulation and etc.

Also, wy does God/Allah need gigantic superstuctures like churches/mosque's, aren't they all about humbleness and blablabla. Wy dont we pray en masse under the stars which God/Allah created in the first place. Wy does a religion need ornate gold on a statue when there are plenty of poor in the world on which that money could also be spent.

Thats my problem with religion, the men behind it ruin it, they don't practice what they preach, so to speak. :P

I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2014, 04:29:42 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2014, 04:33:05 pm »
+4
Everytime I see these retarded threads...

(click to show/hide)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2014, 04:39:16 pm »
+2
Religion is simply too ingrained, conditioned into people since birth and it is extremely rare to come to any kind of agreement, change of mind trough debate. I guess its a topic where people make their own conclusions and stick to them religiously, heh, and to have a change of heart they, again, need to re evaluate on their own.

I can speak for myself when i say that no one and nothing could have convinced me God doesent exist when i was younger and religious. And now, anything but undeniable proof God exists, wouldnt chage my mind that God doesent exist.

But its always fun to shit talk back and forth, so

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:42:35 pm by Umbra »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #246 on: May 20, 2014, 04:48:31 pm »
I've learned 3 things from all these dramatic threads across this forum:

1. Christo is anything but a calm Hungarian fatty pacifist who occasionally strives for a bit of drama
2. Cicero persistently types "retarted" instead of "retarded", only he knows why
3. Xant is a moron beyond repair, "arguing" with him is a waste of keyboard & brain cells

Stay calm and keep learning.
Lol those detections...

I'm talking about reality as well, and like I said, you're wrong. You don't seem to understand any of the concepts I'm talking about. Since we don't know what will happen tomorrow, any number of things could happen, and we could be living in any one of those infinite universes, therefore if something is imaginable in one of them, we might be in that one. 100% doesn't exist. In fact, if you're familiar with the Many Worlds theory of Quantum mechanics, every one of those universes could be happening.
Nope , I totally understand you the thing I am failing to make you understand is I am not talking about "if death is certain in all universe including all possible alternate dimensions we might have." I am talking about the world we live in without a bending in space/time continium. If you gonna base all your opinions on, "fuck this we have quantum mechanics", everything can change, you should carry a gun and live in fear because every night there is a chance of gigantic tribe of rapist black giants can appear in your room. Life is not Half Life though, I won't base my opinions on experimental science because you can't live like that, it's impossible to live by thinking there is endless possibilities, life is complex enough there is no point making it harder .

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2014, 04:58:47 pm »
+1
Lol those detections...
Nope , I totally understand you the thing I am failing to make you understand is I am not talking about "if death is certain in all universe including all possible alternate dimensions we might have." I am talking about the world we live in without a bending in space/time continium. If you gonna base all your opinions on, "fuck this we have quantum mechanics", everything can change, you should carry a gun and live in fear because every night there is a chance of gigantic tribe of rapist black giants can appear in your room. Life is not Half Life though, I won't base my opinions on experimental science because you can't live like that, it's impossible to live by thinking there is endless possibilities, life is complex enough there is no point making it harder .
Actually its impossible to shoot someone in quantum mechanics :)

Xenon Paradox.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2014, 05:10:49 pm »
+1
I should make a thread about abortion. I probably won't even read the replies, considering that they will be on the same cancer level of YouTube comments. What cancer level is that? Autism. Yes, autismcancer. It's contagious, orphans spread it. I'll name it "Abortion, really?" for Leshma.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:16:18 pm by anotherGhost »

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2014, 05:37:50 pm »
I am also talking about the world we live in. Fact: you cannot know what happens one second from now in some laboratory somewhere around the world. Much less what happens tomorrow, much less what happens a month from now, much less a year and so on.

You seem to think I'm suggesting it's likely. I'm not. I'm just saying there is no such thing as 100%. It could happen.

Actually its impossible to shoot someone in quantum mechanics :)

Xenon Paradox.
Why does that make it impossible?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2014, 06:01:00 pm »
Hesky, it's funny how you try to claim the moral high ground in the discussion and at the same time you're insulting and flaming like everyone else. I don't mind it, cause it's entertaining, just saying that you're hypocrite.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #251 on: May 20, 2014, 06:07:49 pm »
+1
Hesky, it's funny how you try to claim the moral high ground in the discussion and at the same time you're insulting and flaming like everyone else. I don't mind it, cause it's entertaining, just saying that you're hypocrite.

I gave you my very first minus I handed out in years.  :D
Bursting in like that, assaulting a fellow discussion contributer and then leaving, must've been the most useless post i've seen in years, including my own shit posting.   8-)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2014, 06:17:46 pm »
I gave you my very first minus I handed out in years.  :D
Bursting in like that, assaulting a fellow discussion contributer and then leaving,

Well, I think I can endure this pain :P And I'm not going anywhere, just have nothing more to say :P

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 20, 2014, 06:53:07 pm »
you tend to take it quiet personally when i dont agree with you.

NOpe, not really. I'm perfectly fine if you don't agree with me, that's even better, cause there's sth about which we can argue. If I'm offensive sometimes in my posts... Well, I'm not sorry, for me the whole point of this forum is shittalking :P

If you are concerned with me 'insulting' or 'flaming' Xant,

I think that Xant's posts are entertaining and at the end of day that's all that matters for me in the internet. But he's more than capable to handle the discussion without my help (which I wouldn't be able to give anyway cause of my poor grasp of english language) so no, I'm not concerned about it :P

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1250
  • Infamy: 276
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 20, 2014, 07:20:41 pm »
+2
Heskey, you did get quite upset when I mentioned fairy tales because most religious people think of it as a grave insult (and God is my witness, they sure do get offended easily). There's also another perspective, where saying that religious books contain fairy tales stories is correct way to describe them. Most known fairy tales and fantasy stories have origin in those ancient books. Of course, I wanted to take a jab at religion because in cases as this I find it very appropriate but I'm also using fairy tales in another context.

What I can't understand that you look at things from your own perfective. I get it that making fun of someones belief isn't very nice thing to do in civilized world. But that argument fades away when we look how whole situation is treated in countries like Sudan, where people lose their lives because they disobey to follow religion. Compared to having someones feelings hurt, death sentence for choosing different religion is much more important aspect of this whole discussion imho.

That woman will be allowed to give birth, but will be executed shortly after.

Why this title? To provoke muslims in a negative way? Well, not really. It is provocation, but it serves a different purpose. I don't get it how someone who consider himself being true muslim, who's peaceful and stuff, can watch and read about cases like this without raising a voice. Not doing anything to stop a crime is not a crime itself, but it is very immoral. Of course, people are free to be immoral and I find no problem with that. But there is an issue if you claim high morality but close your eyes in front of cases like this one.