Author Topic: Muslims, really?  (Read 13317 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Muslims, really?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2014, 02:25:32 am »
+1
Yes there is this Jihad thing but Quran also says "There is no forcing in religion" . So after seeing a pregnant woman got killed by Muslim Arabs then saying omg that religion is corrupted is utterly wrong .
tl;dr fuck you

Sure thing, they don't force islam on you. This is correct.

Hanging is also an option.

And why is stating that Islam is corrupt wrong, when they clearly can play around with those rules as a governing force?
A governing force that is controlled by religious dogma. Therefore it's valid to say that the religion is corrupt.

Quran is just a fucked up book that contradicts itself too many times to be taken seriously.

Tbh just because you people are Turkish, you feel like you have to raise the holy shield of Islam to protect it or something?
Why do you get offended, if you are not, don't care or whatever?

Deep down there it annoys you that you are in the same religious group as them, and that's where this defense mechanism is coming from?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:36:23 am by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2014, 02:34:25 am »
+3
Cant sleep Christo? sigh... me neither

suka bljat

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2014, 02:37:18 am »
+1
#cantsleep, #meleeforum #sweg #zulu #840

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2014, 02:38:28 am »
+1
Most people seem to be clueless when it comes to force-conversion in Islam. Simply explained it's forbidden since it's completely useless because people won't become true believers. Just because something is forbidden in Islam doesn't mean Muslims will not do it. Some examples of force-conversions by death-punishment are  India and Andalusia or tax-extortion in the Balkans by the Ottomans. However on the other side of the spectrum you have Indonesia which today has the largest Muslim population in the World, which was never invaded by a Muslim army but was converted through trade and missionaries. Same goes for Somalia where local tribes neighbouring Muslim settlements would convert through missionaries.

Some years ago I read a biography about Muhammeds and his companions lives and have listened to alot of lectures about them and Islam. I have read things which are considered very terrible in today's standards but never have I read a case of force conversion. The closest thing you can possibly find to it in Islam is when a non-muslim commits a crime that is punishable by death he gets the option to die for his crime or repent and become a muslim. Such as people who have persecuted Muslims. There are cases of people who were enemies of Muhammed and the Muslims during early-Islam like Umar ibn Khattab who was a sworn enemy of Islam who ended up being the second Caliph of the Muslims which is kind of a Emperor/Pope.

Here's why force conversion is forbidden in Islam:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256

Quote from:  Quran Chapter 2 Verse 256
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in God (ar. Allah), then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And God is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

‘There is no compulsion in religion’ was not a command to Muslims to remain steadfast in the face of the desire of their oppressors to force them to renounce their faith, but was a reminder to Muslims themselves, once they had attained power, that they could not force another's heart to believe. There is no compulsion in religion addresses those in a position of strength, not weakness. The earliest commentaries on the Qur'an (such as that of Al-Tabari) make it clear that some Muslims of Medina wanted to force their children to convert from Judaism or Christianity to Islam, and this verse was precisely an answer to them not to try to force their children to convert to Islam."[1]

--
Quote from:  Quran Chapter 3 Verse 20
And if they argue with thee, (O Muhammad), say: I have surrendered my purpose to Allah and (so have) those who follow me. And say unto those who have received the Scripture and those who read not: Have ye (too) surrendered? If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message (unto them). Allah is Seer of (His) bondmen. (20)
--
Quote from:  Quran Chapter 10 Verse 99
Had your Lord wanted, all the people on earth would have believed. So will you force people to believe?
--
Quote from: Hadith Bukhari
Whoever kills an innocent non-Muslim will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:50:59 am by BASNAK »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2014, 08:10:22 am »
Islam is a very cruel and inhumane towards women....

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2014, 08:42:50 am »
+1
And supposing this is true, what action should be taken then ?
Getting rid of them.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2014, 08:57:43 am »
+1
Cant sleep Christo? sigh... me neither

suka bljat
Fucking can't sleep neither...for 5 hours straight...

Deep down there it annoys you that you are in the same religious group as them, and that's where this defense mechanism is coming from?
Yes, because branding all muslims fucked up in the head is insult to my sister for example. That's the source of the defence mechanism.
(click to show/hide)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2014, 09:04:50 am »
Sure thing, they don't force islam on you. This is correct.

And why is stating that Islam is corrupt wrong, when they clearly can play around with those rules as a governing force?
A governing force that is controlled by religious dogma. Therefore it's valid to say that the religion is corrupt.

Quran is just a fucked up book that contradicts itself too many times to be taken seriously.

Tbh just because you people are Turkish, you feel like you have to raise the holy shield of Islam to protect it or something?

-Sure thing, they don't force islam on you. This is correct.

You see, this happens only in Arabian countries, %99 of the country I am living in re Muslims , there are Muslim populations in Albania,Bosnia,Germany , there is a huge Muslim Chinese population , I ve never heard of them hanging someone cus he/she is not converting to Islam.

-Quran is just a fucked up book that contradicts itself too many times to be taken seriously.

Yes yes I know Quran says many bullshit I ve read it. I am trying to say Arabs are overreacting about religion.

-Tbh just because you people are Turkish, you feel like you have to raise the holy shield of Islam to protect it or something?

Mate, I don't like Islam either. I've to see 7-8 year old girls forced to wear a turban , people voting for someone who acts religious , sending their children to Quran schools , those kids ve no idea what they re in.

But I am trying to avoid misunderstandings ; Do you think Arabs were different before 7th century? As I stated on my other post , religion actually "calmed" them.

If you want to go corrupt Islam go do it; open Nisa 34. ; "Women disobeys CAN be beaten." It says , according to Quran everything had written on it is Sevap (Good things in Islam) So If you marry a prostitute and beat her you will gain sevaps and enter Heaven.

Taking all the Muslim pops in the world in account about Arabian violence is wrong.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2014, 09:05:22 am »
You are mostly secular, they are sectarian.
Although this is highly debatable because of what is happening in Turkey recently.

Don't see why you take it as an insult.

Think about it for a minute. If you take it as an insult, that automatically means that you put yourself into the same "box" as them.

Now, is that really the case here?

Up to you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2014, 09:06:09 am »
Fucking can't sleep neither...for 5 hours straight...
Yes, because branding all muslims fucked up in the head is insult to my sister for example. That's the source of the defence mechanism.
(click to show/hide)
You're also stereotyping. Those arabs you speak of aren't even alive anymore.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2014, 09:13:15 am »
+1
Laws and currency are made up, it doesnt make them invalid or meaningless in your personal life.

"Made up" as opposed to "given by god".

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2014, 10:05:52 am »
+4
If your point is that connecting "arab violance and uncivilized way of living to their religion" is unjustified, I don't buy it. If you, like Overdriven, try to separate some idealistic vision of religion, based on holy books, be it Koran or Bible, from religion in real life - I don't buy it. For me religion as an abstract belief system has no meaning and isn't worth talking about. Why? Because religions preached by priests, imams or whatever their name is, have very little in common with actual text of holybooks. And after all it's all made up.

Islamic law, no matter how "twisted" it is according to Overdriven, is part of the religion of islam as a social movement, just like inquisition was a part of catholicism. If I see islam as "an evil" it's because of the actions of huge part of its followers.

But then that is entirely down to the twisted minds of humanity. If you follow the Quran, it would involve a relatively peaceful life except under certain circumstances. It makes it near impossible to convict people for things like adultery, as they are only supposed to truly answer to God.

What has happened is that a culture has developed in Islamic countries. This culture is largely based of traditions and 'laws' which stem not from the religion, but from a thousand years of rulers and governments bending rules and laws to exert control, but which ultimately have no basis in the faith. So it is important to differentiate that. Not simply go 'OMG brown Arab person convicting someone for blah blah blah fucking Muslims' as many people do.

If you want to accuse anyone/anything of being evil, it should be directed specifically at those human beings who exert the power of the 'law' and claim its religious with 0 founding, usually to get their way, or simply because they are fucked up.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:14:07 am by Overdriven »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2014, 10:26:04 am »
+1
The big majority of Muslims are as peaceful as the majority of mankind.

Much generalization. Such ignorance. Wow.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2014, 10:33:08 am »
+1
Getting rid of them.

While you're at it get rid of every other religious fanatic on the planet and wipe 3/4 of the population hm... sounds good
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2014, 10:47:55 am »
(click to show/hide)

YOu're talking about abstract, non-existing* belief system, I'm referring to religion as a whole social phenomena.

*Non-existing cause if the text of holy books is mostly alegorical and shouldn't be read literally, how you can know what precisely religion tells you to do. Again it comes down to made up church's - or its islamic counterpart - teachings.