Author Topic: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE  (Read 32402 times)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
Re: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE
« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2014, 05:52:34 am »
+5
Ban please, making real life threats is not acceptable. If you would stop coming into our TS and screaming at us every time that would be nice too.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2014, 05:53:49 am »
Ban please, making real life threats is not acceptable. If you would stop coming into our TS and screaming at us every time that would be nice too.

havent come back since wesley and the two others requested my prescence and then went on to act like children and make personal attacks at me.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2014, 05:54:07 am »
+1
Get perspective. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "How can I trust Acre after these recent events?" or even better "Is there an Acre sleeper cell in my faction right now?"

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2014, 05:55:27 am »
+4
Nah that makes sense nevermind lol

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2014, 05:58:04 am »
*responded to a post that was removed*

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2014, 05:59:49 am »
Get perspective. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "How can I trust Acre after these recent events?" or even better "Is there an Acre sleeper cell in my faction right now?"

Hilarious, my faction doesnt spy on people like yours. People instead tell us what you are doing because they think you are assholes.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2014, 06:02:21 am »
+2
I don't see the relevance.

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2014, 06:16:11 am »
+2
acre more liek gaycre
balls are like boobs

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2014, 06:18:04 am »
+3
Without the animosity I wish to continue these Xp fests.
^

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2014, 06:24:13 am »
+3
havent come back since wesley and the two others requested my prescence and then went on to act like children and make personal attacks at me.

For context, we belittled James when I asked him to stop raising his voice, reminded him this is a video game, and told him to stop swearing at us.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2014, 06:30:07 am »

I don't see the relevance.

If trying to get me banned, for telling you that the scumbag type of behaviour you displayed to me and my guys in ts would get you fucked up, is all you can do to save yourselves, good try. If i get banned for trying to help you to understand that behaving that way is unacceptable I don't care. I can't show everyone how ridiculous you shitheads are in ts(THE SQUID LEADERSHIP) but I was there and so were several of my guys.

As far as how can you trust me in this community realm I haven't fucked over anyone. We have worked with our allies and never backstabbed anyone. I would have worked with you too(THE SQUIDS)but you started jumping our traders and anyone with any association to us. I don't know if you planned this from the start or are trying to be opportunistic. Either way go fuck yourself Wesley. You can come at us all you want I couldn't ask for a shittier person in the realm to fight against.

I endeavor personally to make the community realm as enjoyable as possible because I love the game realm. This land is entertaining holy and the squids seek to desecrate Noble Customs. Help my Kingdom help the Realm.

The Squids recruited me ages ago and as I felt many of them were odd and not enjoyable to be in ts with, mostly I remained quiet and looked for another group. They kicked me from their faction. I don't agree with the way they play Strategus and they know it, they are waging an opportunistic war against us with no provocation trying to attack an easy target. Some of their members have a personal vendetta against me for what reason I can't say. They may be telling you things I have said, things i plan to do, or a variety of other lies. I recommend you join us in feast (thecrusadersofacre.cwvoice.com << Our teamspeak ). Feel free to ask us anything, communication is key. Also you can always send word to me( add N_James to steam) incase you think something has been told to you about us that could be false.

Don't let them tell you our fiefs are closed all are open only curaw and karindi are reserved for traders requesting permissions. All the rest of our fiefs are free trade! They may jump you in our territory, but they may also jump you outside! Their armies are weak and focused on attacking small parties. We are patrolling with armies and will reinforce anyone they jump in our territory as much as possible.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:59:35 am by njames89 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2014, 06:31:25 am »
For context, we belittled James when I asked him to stop raising his voice, reminded him this is a video game, and told him to stop swearing at us.

wow you guys are going hard here. You were literally raising your voices and talking over me as I tried to talk to you after you invited me and requested my coming to your ts. Im sorry if you aren't used to swearwords though you fucking slimey pieces of shit

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2014, 06:34:40 am »
+2
wow you guys are going hard here. You were literally raising your voices and talking over me as I tried to talk to you after you invited me and requested my coming to your ts. Im sorry if you aren't used to swearwords though you fucking slimey pieces of shit
*SNIFF* *SNIFF* I smell rage in this thread
balls are like boobs

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2014, 06:47:46 am »
+3
If trying to get me banned, for telling you that the scumbag type of behaviour you displayed to me and my guys in ts would get you fucked up, is all you can do to save yourselves, good try. If i get banned for trying to help you to understand that behaving that way is unacceptable I don't care. I can't show everyone how ridiculous you shitheads are in ts(THE SQUID LEADERSHIP) but I was there and so were several of my guys.

As far as how can you trust me in this community realm I haven't fucked over anyone. We have worked with our allies and never backstabbed anyone. I would have worked with you too(THE SQUIDS)but you started jumping our traders and anyone with any association to us. I don't know if you planned this from the start or are trying to be opportunistic. Either way go fuck yourself Wesley. You can come at us all you want I couldn't ask for a shittier person in the realm to fight against.

I endeavor personally to make the community realm as enjoyable as possible because I love the game realm. This land is entertaining holy and the squids seek to desecrate Noble Customs. Help my Kingdom help the Realm.

The Squids recruited me ages and as I felt many of them were odd and not enjoyable to be in ts with, mostly I remained quiet and looked for another group. They kicked me from their faction. I don't agree with the way they play Strategus and they know it, they are waging an opportunistic war against us with no provocation trying to attack an easy target. Some of their members have a personal vendetta against me for what reason I can't say. They may be telling you things I have said, things i plan to do, or a variety of other lies. I recommend you join us in feast (thecrusadersofacre.cwvoice.com << Our teamspeak ). Feel free to ask us anything, communication is key. Also you can always send word to me( add N_James to steam) incase you think something has been told to you about us that could be false.

Don't let them tell you our fiefs are closed all are open only curaw and karindi are reserved for traders requesting permissions. All the rest of our fiefs are free trade! They may jump you in our territory, but they may also jump you outside! Their armies are weak and focused on attacking small parties. We are patrolling with armies and will reinforce anyone they jump in our territory as much as possible.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2014, 06:48:51 am »
+3
James, just ignore the trolling (you take it too seriously) and use the power you have in the size of Acre to squash the Squids (sorry Squids) for the glory of chadz.

Squids, keep trolling James because it is funny. Take your accumulated size and squash Acre (sorry James) for XP and the lolz.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login