Author Topic: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE  (Read 30117 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2014, 08:42:35 pm »
+4
   SO first - James declared war on DSEP all on his own, second - I'd like to point out that Squids are neighbors of ours, we have no real alliance but I feel its in our best nature to be GOOD neighbors plus I just like 'em, they're fun to fight with! I'm excited to have the same foe but you'll have to know the advantages to having friendly neighbors vs a REAL alliance is much different, they'll be receiving merc support but never has either side aided in materials. No gear, no troops, nothing.. so this isn't a matter of being ganged up on in my eyes at all.

Wait, your faction member was bored > He attacks acre > it's not an act of war cause he did it on his own(yet was in your faction) > said faction declares war on you cause of it.

Also, ignoring the fact that you DoWed them with your desert traders banned thread(DoWed FPoF and Acre in that thread).

So: Short > You started war, regardless.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 10:13:45 pm »
+9
Well it seems the Squids have Lady Gaga on their side:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2014, 10:23:00 pm »
+3
We came to this land as vultures, hoping to get fat off the spoils of war.  We came in not really knowing anyone or anything.  We assumed everyone was bloodthirsty killers, looking for a chance to stomp on independents (which all the forums seemed to suggest).  We offered our services to our neighbours which coincidently was Acre.

We gave away New Shulus as a sign of good faith, and offered to merc for Acre.  We offered our military service in exchange for friends and enemies (of which we had none).  So when DSE attacked Acre, accidently or not, we jumped to action.  Which is kind of why we're here.  Perhaps I should have been more in communication with his majesty King James, but we wanted to surprise everyone.  Last minute I thought twice and told him our plans.

While we fight to put King James on the throne of all Calradia (which he doesn't seem to want, but whatever), we are very autonomous.  We raise our own funds and provide our own men.  If we have caused an unwanted war to continue, we apologize.  But honestly, we did really want a war.

Oh, and that was uber-cool that SDE let me and Dirk sign up for a battle on their side.  We did it as a joke, but I thought it was quite awesome you guys put us in.  If we were actually available at that time we would have fought our best on your roster.  Though I suspect you might not have paid us the 1000 silver we were asking each.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2014, 10:44:37 pm »
+1
Wait, your faction member was bored > He attacks acre > it's not an act of war cause he did it on his own(yet was in your faction) > said faction declares war on you cause of it.

Also, ignoring the fact that you DoWed them with your desert traders banned thread(DoWed FPoF and Acre in that thread).

So: Short > You started war, regardless.

i think we have books for you sweet anders lol, im saying i dont give a shit who started it, the point is i dont feel bad for anyone, we told them they can do whatever they want, we wouldnt be bothering them but if they want war thats fine, hell it might help strat out.. still think most of acre are cool dudes, but also still going to crush their asses if need be. this was more of a response to the 'dont gang up on someone even if theyre one of the biggest factions in the game' ..cause fuck that mentality

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2014, 10:49:44 pm »
+7
How does Acre have all this cRPG gold to give out if they all go into game with plate 24/7? Legit question. Must be hacks

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 12:45:11 am »
+3
How does Acre have all this cRPG gold to give out if they all go into game with plate 24/7? Legit question. Must be hacks

Divine financing from the Gods more like it. chadz fills my coffers to help our cause.

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 02:11:39 am »
+5
I personally have no beef with anyone, i am just looking forward to this war. Finally something is happening, we have mostly run out of AI feifs... No more excuses ladies and gents, get at it

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2014, 02:36:38 am »
+1
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2014, 02:37:02 am »
Divine financing from the Gods more like it. chadz fills my coffers to help our cause.
Hacks

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2014, 03:04:01 am »
+3

Winter is coming, and it's got a very nice jumper.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2014, 04:10:58 am »
+2

GOD WILLS IT!

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2014, 07:23:52 am »
+6

(click to show/hide)

Winter is coming, and it's got a very nice jumper.

Sure does.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2014, 08:31:14 pm »
Just and update on the situation here. The Squids have attacked us several times now twice against traders, and once at the home of the Scottish Rebels. The battles are all being pushed back and at weird times other than dirigh aban. We would love your merc support in these coming battles. They also jumped on a random trader inside our territory (Kalonice, nice to meet you even under poor circumstance) who we are going to do our best to support.

These guys think they have the right to close off borders to people, they want to steal Calradia from you all, don't allow that. Don't let these fools stop you from trading with us. You are all welcome to our fiefs SD (Not you squids) just let us know if you plan on visiting one of the reserved/closed trade fiefs so we can work it into our operations.

Battle 1 (squids jump a trader with no declaration of war and without trying to contact us.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1219

Battle 2 (squids jump another trader)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1230

Battle 3 (squids attack Dirigh Aban home of the Scottish Rebels, fief reinforced great gear great battle!!)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1232

Battle 4 (squids attack random trader in our territory, trader seeking refuge from bandits)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1235

All these fights are gonna happen i believe once the servers are working again probably just pushed back by a multiple of days. Could definitely use your support on our roster and we will have lots of crpg gold prizes!

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2014, 08:36:57 pm »
+2
We have the same Crpg prizes. And many many more battles to come (Prob from the Squids). Oh dont worry about your S&D james, we will use it if we need. ;)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Delson

• Earl
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • NA or Any?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Delson
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2014, 08:46:52 pm »
+7