Author Topic: BRAVO ODE  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Re: BRAVO ODE
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 01:47:41 pm »
+6
What Frenchie thinks about Bobby  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline RAFle_fourbe

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Rafouin_de_Pardaillan
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 01:55:08 pm »
+5
Have fun Ode with the last week on strat. And to all this attacks in night, you going and destroy the fun from normal players if the like to defend castles. Also I like to defend some castles but wait anti-uif tell strat end and need to attack in night so noone get fun. Well played well played. You are destroying strat with this bitch moves, you think it will help you somethink if you earn a castle with this move?

A Grey saying we are ruining the fun of strat.
(click to show/hide)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 02:14:11 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1079

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1069

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1075

Bravo to suck each other and spit at us ^ ^, you talk a lot about us, but when you engage in battles to 1 am in the middle of the week, that you do not mind ^ ^, with concerning "The Corporation" you do not write anything on ,Bravo to lick the ass of others, BRAVO! =)

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1106

If they are bundle of stickss and you behave just like them, then how can I not call you bundle of stickss...

Seriously it's so gay to attack at the time that enemy just can't come and defend himself. It's ultimate gayness.

You all need some serious wipe, so you start to respect other players and their time/fun.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:18:27 pm by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 02:20:43 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)
I am happy you mentioned walls in there

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »

(click to show/hide)

FAKE! I can't see any white flags there.

Skyrim UI

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 03:06:57 pm »
+13
OdE and the Coorporation are about to get rofl-stomped by the UIF and you complain that we dont play fair?

The two biggest faction on the whole map taking on two much smaller target, THAT is manly, right?

But yeah go ahead GO and tell me that you wouldn`t do the same if you were in our situation and had no other option.
And yes the small factions are those who are ruining the fun. Cool story.
Think of it like this:
Would you rather
(1) Destroy OdE and Coorp in a very exciting two-days war and have six very lame village defences or
(2) Have some good fights and fun while taking Tihr, Reyvadin and Rindyar

Now tell me again how we are ruining your fun.
If your definition of fun is loosing as few tickets as possible and having the easiest wars in strat history then yes, sorry for ruining your "fun".

Offline SanGliers_Manouck

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: OdE_Manouck_du_Dauphine, La Sexy Biche
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 03:23:47 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1098

/fairplay

haha somebody is mad ^^
m8 smoke something and your world will become again enjoyable !
¤ Ordre de l'Etoile ¤

Te penches pas comme ça !!! tu vas prendre 9 mois!

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 03:36:58 pm »
Have fun Ode with the last week on strat. And to all this attacks in night, you going and destroy the fun from normal players if the like to defend castles. Also I like to defend some castles but wait anti-uif tell strat end and need to attack in night so noone get fun. Well played well played. You are destroying strat with this bitch moves, you think it will help you somethink if you earn a castle with this move?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1111

So, is THIS "fun" for you ? Attacking when people work hard to earn a living ? Fucking bands of unemployed...

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 04:07:13 pm »

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 04:19:44 pm »
+2

OH yeah i really have lot fun on only attack fucking castles, it make meso much fun i love fucking building. I was fighting für you Kali and you show that you can take castels in normal way. But then you get a pussy and attack at the night. Mhh yeah maybe drz will also go and def? Also I like to def, But not for clans like you, attacking in the night. You will love it to get attack in the night? let us see how much players you will get to defend your castles. And pls tell me where is the different from one big clan or 20 small clans that play together? You like to see more colour on the map? So maybe you can ask chadz to make a limit for the clans. But i can say you this really dont change nothing Grey order can also make 2 small clans with 50 members the same amount like you have and we will still be better then you becouse the 2  small clans will just play as a team. I dont see anydifferent in it. Becouse you guys just cant make a some Coorporation its not your foult. And my definition of fun isnt attack all fucking castle to destroy every fucking clan except Uif. I like to def and play on strat battles also for the Ai-castles. But not at fucking 7 a clock you understand it? And if you think attacking is so funny why you dont to a siege on normal time.
Kali pls be quit and stop writting in the forum it really dont help you if you always say the same shit. buhhuhu GO and Drz are big and killing everybody uhhhuhuuhu its happen 5 times in 5 strat uhhhuuhhhu Let be bitches and attack at 5 a clock becouse we dont care about strat anymore becouse we lose it..... pls just shut up and think what you to and maybe you can stop with your bitch moves

Thank you.

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 05:00:29 pm »
This is quality drama thread !

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 05:15:51 pm »
+1
Stop whining, it was saturday night (sunday morning). I'm sure most people can play at 4', even for a neutral castle. Especially those no-life Greyzhinaz

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 05:27:31 pm »
+2

OH yeah i really have lot fun on only attack fucking castles, it make meso much fun i love fucking building. I was fighting für you Kali and you show that you can take castels in normal way. But then you get a pussy and attack at the night. Mhh yeah maybe drz will also go and def? Also I like to def, But not for clans like you, attacking in the night. You will love it to get attack in the night? let us see how much players you will get to defend your castles. And pls tell me where is the different from one big clan or 20 small clans that play together? You like to see more colour on the map? So maybe you can ask chadz to make a limit for the clans. But i can say you this really dont change nothing Grey order can also make 2 small clans with 50 members the same amount like you have and we will still be better then you becouse the 2  small clans will just play as a team. I dont see anydifferent in it. Becouse you guys just cant make a some Coorporation its not your foult. And my definition of fun isnt attack all fucking castle to destroy every fucking clan except Uif. I like to def and play on strat battles also for the Ai-castles. But not at fucking 7 a clock you understand it? And if you think attacking is so funny why you dont to a siege on normal time.
Kali pls be quit and stop writting in the forum it really dont help you if you always say the same shit. buhhuhu GO and Drz are big and killing everybody uhhhuhuuhu its happen 5 times in 5 strat uhhhuuhhhu Let be bitches and attack at 5 a clock becouse we dont care about strat anymore becouse we lose it..... pls just shut up and think what you to and maybe you can stop with your bitch moves
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 05:36:05 pm »
+2
But i can say you this really dont change nothing Grey order can also make 2 small clans with 50 members the same amount like you have and we will still be better then you becouse the 2  small clans will just play as a team. I dont see anydifferent in it.
So you say if you split your clan in two, and both work together it will be the same? No shit Sherlock.
If you mean that we don't get alliances with every Non-UIF clan to beat you than you didn't really read ANY of the posts of people before.
Everyone is tired of fighting the same enemies over and over again.
So we do get fiefs, troops and equipment because we say it is over?

We are some of the few guys that still play strat, even though we were the first that got destroyed by Druzhina surprise attacking us.
A lot of people really were like "We stop playing so that you get bored."
That really is an immature move that made me lose respect to most people, but like I said before, they are tired of your behaviour as well.
Like you said, attacking at 1am or 9am is shit, I also hate it, but it is the only way to somehow fight you back after we got buttfucked early.
If you don't want us to fight you back then we can stop doing this and stop playing strat as well.
Without our bad start we could beat your 100 people faction, even with us only being around 50 people.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 05:49:19 pm »
Its just like speaking with a wall. i dont think you guys will ever learn somethink abaut strategy. Now i just hope fast finisching of all anti-Uif clan with no mercy. So we can strat with the xp battles. Have fun maybe you got acceptet from the bad Greyzhinaz.