Author Topic: BRAVO ODE  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: BRAVO ODE
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 05:59:17 pm »
+5
Neutral fiefs should've had night-time as well. A 4 AM battle is absolutely retarded.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 06:06:08 pm »
Its just like speaking with a wall.
Same thing goes for everyone else when they talk to people like you :lol:

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 06:34:42 pm »
+5
wall is smarter than this guy

to topic: well, blame ode for using something ive seen a lot is stupid. Its a sneak attack, but nothing more than 2 pm on a working day. For someone who works 4 am after disco is better than a lot of those battles

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 07:44:36 pm »
they should make it so that ALL EU strat battles happen between the hours of midnight CET - 10AM CET, no one ever wants to play battles at like 2 am - 9 am, and night time doesn't always stop that, just disable battles at night time :))
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline SanGliers_Hautecourt

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Montjoie ! Saint-Denis !
    • View Profile
    • Clan Ordre De l'Etoile
  • Faction: Ordre De l'Etoile
  • Game nicks: Guilhem_Du_Languedoc / Petitjean/Roger le boucher
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 11:12:05 pm »
OdE and the Coorporation are about to get rofl-stomped by the UIF and you complain that we dont play fair?

The two biggest faction on the whole map taking on two much smaller target, THAT is manly, right?

But yeah go ahead GO and tell me that you wouldn`t do the same if you were in our situation and had no other option.
And yes the small factions are those who are ruining the fun. Cool story.
Think of it like this:
Would you rather
(1) Destroy OdE and Coorp in a very exciting two-days war and have six very lame village defences or
(2) Have some good fights and fun while taking Tihr, Reyvadin and Rindyar

Now tell me again how we are ruining your fun.
If your definition of fun is loosing as few tickets as possible and having the easiest wars in strat history then yes, sorry for ruining your "fun".
True story. Nuuks stop troll...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:17:11 pm by SanGliers_Hautecourt »
Trompe la mort et les maris
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Knife

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fällen Brigäde
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 11:34:13 pm »
+1
Fuck you and your midnight/morning sieges, just lame. I'd have rostered and I bet many would of had rostered, but y'all have such shitty times, not just ODE...even the Bro's who I would of had signed up to help surely, but dem nabs make it 7am! (there was someone else doing the same thing, same day, can't remember, got ze memory of a goldfish) God no, normal people are sleeping at that time or leaving their homes, pff...Who do you expect to roster anyways? 7am is shit time even for Americans, I get it that 4am is good for Americans and everything, but 7....DA FUQ DUDE!!!

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2014, 12:07:05 am »
+1

OH yeah i really have lot fun on only attack fucking castles, it make meso much fun i love fucking building. I was fighting für you Kali and you show that you can take castels in normal way. But then you get a pussy and attack at the night. Mhh yeah maybe drz will also go and def? Also I like to def, But not for clans like you, attacking in the night. You will love it to get attack in the night? let us see how much players you will get to defend your castles. And pls tell me where is the different from one big clan or 20 small clans that play together? You like to see more colour on the map? So maybe you can ask chadz to make a limit for the clans. But i can say you this really dont change nothing Grey order can also make 2 small clans with 50 members the same amount like you have and we will still be better then you becouse the 2  small clans will just play as a team. I dont see anydifferent in it. Becouse you guys just cant make a some Coorporation its not your foult. And my definition of fun isnt attack all fucking castle to destroy every fucking clan except Uif. I like to def and play on strat battles also for the Ai-castles. But not at fucking 7 a clock you understand it? And if you think attacking is so funny why you dont to a siege on normal time.
Kali pls be quit and stop writting in the forum it really dont help you if you always say the same shit. buhhuhu GO and Drz are big and killing everybody uhhhuhuuhu its happen 5 times in 5 strat uhhhuuhhhu Let be bitches and attack at 5 a clock becouse we dont care about strat anymore becouse we lose it..... pls just shut up and think what you to and maybe you can stop with your bitch moves

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2014, 12:10:53 am »
Fuck you and your midnight/morning sieges, just lame. I'd have rostered and I bet many would of had rostered, but y'all have such shitty times, not just ODE...even the Bro's who I would of had signed up to help surely, but dem nabs make it 7am! (there was someone else doing the same thing, same day, can't remember, got ze memory of a goldfish) God no, normal people are sleeping at that time or leaving their homes, pff...Who do you expect to roster anyways? 7am is shit time even for Americans, I get it that 4am is good for Americans and everything, but 7....DA FUQ DUDE!!!
Nobody forces you to apply.
We did those 7am battles because Eques and Bros have alot of members who had holidays last week. So what`s wrong with using that to our advantage?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2014, 12:18:22 am »
+2
Have fun Ode with the last week on strat. And to all this attacks in night, you going and destroy the fun from normal players if the like to defend castles. Also I like to defend some castles but wait anti-uif tell strat end and need to attack in night so noone get fun. Well played well played. You are destroying strat with this bitch moves, you think it will help you somethink if you earn a castle with this move?

A grey complaining about someone ruining the fun and destroying strat ...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Emear

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2014, 05:38:35 am »
+1
Well played well played. You are destroying strat with this bitch moves, you think it will help you somethink if you earn a castle with this move?
   Strategus has no real sense like a PW mod. It's really about roleplay and factions cooperation but with no goal what makes possible alliance of the biggest. Now, which faction got lots of bans cuz of same ip, lol, of the most of members? Which faction had rule to gave your pass to leaders or something like that? Well, well, well please if you're from Go don't type ANYTHING about killing the strat. Cuz in 99% strat is for volunteers from the clans, for you it's sense of life?  :|

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2014, 06:22:07 am »
I was gonna read this thread but then I stopped managing to give a fuck..... Im really sorry there is just no reason to play strat anymore:

1/ theres no ultimate point since strat ends are arbitrary and there is no winning or losing.

2/ no part of the game and its crpg side work well

3/ no part of it is fun or simple or visually apealing

So it has bad gfx, bad mod support, bad gameplay and bad community (Lets not pretend anyone outside the east can stand them for a moment, realistically)

So it has no parts of a decent game.

Stop caring please guys. Stop. Then maybe no more time is spend by anyone "updating" strat or anyone caring about it, we all gradually play crpg less, we shake our heads as Tydeus, who cannot play at all, makes more and more arbitrary and random changes to the game we all loved, and the community gradually dies off.

We should go with a whimper, and you guys giving unnatural life to the corpse is not helping.
I don't know enough

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2014, 01:58:19 pm »
+2

Skyrim UI

Offline RAFle_fourbe

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Rafouin_de_Pardaillan
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2014, 02:21:11 pm »
+5
Yes, we chose to not being allied with the fattest faction on strat so they take all our lands.

I guess that's what you consider as "fun" in strat.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2014, 03:08:26 pm »
You were fighting for long enough. Your resistance helped to stop grey order from advancing. You totally didn't leave Tihr without any army for greys. Your sacrifice at least weakened the enemy for your allies, so they may bring justice and won't have to fight these legions that you have laid while bravely defending your lands.

Believe me or not but if you actually created 1 faction with other factions that are against GO, you'd have a lot of members and would matter at strat. Just fucking unite and stop crying about big clan being stronger. If these anti-GO factions don't unite you'll get wiped from strat map. Get your shit together and fight.

Skyrim UI

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2014, 03:15:50 pm »
+7
You were fighting for long enough. Your resistance helped to stop grey order from advancing. You totally didn't leave Tihr without any army for greys. Your sacrifice at least weakened the enemy for your allies, so they may bring justice and won't have to fight these legions that you have laid while bravely defending your lands.

Believe me or not but if you actually created 1 faction with other factions that are against GO, you'd have a lot of members and would matter at strat. Just fucking unite and stop crying about big clan being stronger. If these anti-GO factions don't unite you'll get wiped from strat map. Get your shit together and fight.
Oh UIF member gives us advice about how shall we unite and fight. Middle finger.

Why the fuck we should ally with people if we dont like them ? Like i wont help any ode battles for sure even if 100000 UIF troops come for me.

We wont leave our identity or force ourself to create a big alliance against uif ; nope go fuck yourself , masturbate ;we wont amuse you.