Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17650 times)

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2014, 02:18:23 pm »
Глупыш,  речь не о скриншоте, а о том, что я тебя супер-звездой сделал, ну да ладно, хватит с тебя пока, я получил все, что хотел. :D

Sorry, guys, for our exchange of pleasantries, I have not talked to Dave for a long time, missed hm.  :wink:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2014, 02:21:01 pm »
Глупыш,  речь не о скриншоте, а о том, что я тебя супер-звездой сделал, ну да ладно, хватит с тебя пока, я получил все, что хотел. :D

Дебилизм крепчает... лечи свою шизофрению :rolleyes:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2014, 02:25:47 pm »
+2
Пофыш  йпдщф омпйзпз енгуг ып ф ышпо  шщпше ейц авыр зпр оф щфе я. Водка.
U w0t m8

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2014, 02:34:22 pm »
Macropus, u renown kurwa!  :mrgreen:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »
+1
EXP battles mostly just for EXP grind, clans split up between 2 sides so there is no Kapukulu vs DRZ vs GO in this battles
Those who don't need exp don't like such battles, unless they can get Alt on strat.
We are also thinking of themed story driven battles, they might not provide much of exp but at list will be fun.

Why the only people on this forum who is talking with us about "the balls" are those who doesn't have any.
And then asking on forum "you not having any fun, right righ? RIGHT u not having any fun, o boy, cause we not giving it to u, we won't resist.... we not giving u any fuuuuuun!" And then sticking ur opinion in every topic on the forum with QQ.
Now thats a good tactic on ur part :) As for DRZ we couldn't give a shit about what u think and u can rage quit or cry as much as u want. Rage quitting must be a tradition on ur side by now. I think it was invented by Kinngrimm but not sure.

In strat ONE, at the start when we had 12-15 members and got ourselves ALONE into was against 3 factions, we didn't cry about this on forum and also refused all peace offers. We even lost our only village. But we didn't stop until killed everyone. Huge alliance destroyed small clan, then 3-4 small clans destroyed huge alliance.
Good old times when nobody cried and kept playing the game, re-emerging from dust, finding new allies and so on. BEST STRAT EVER.

Now wars start and end on forum. "You got more troops and gold, nah we probably just going to quit, because we have no winning chance qq". Well best tactic ever not to lose.

when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »
In strat ONE, at the start when we had 12-15 members and got ourselves ALONE into was against 3 factions, we didn't cry about this on forum and also refused all peace offers. We even lost our only village. But we didn't stop until killed everyone. Huge alliance destroyed small clan, then 3-4 small clans destroyed huge alliance.
Good old times when nobody cried and kept playing the game, re-emerging from dust, finding new allies and so on. BEST STRAT EVER.

Now wars start and end on forum. "You got more troops and gold, nah we probably just going to quit, because we have no winning chance qq". Well best tactic ever not to lose.

Glorious Druzhina! I almost cried, but then I came back to reality and recalled that I'm reading Nebun's post. Amusing how you turn down things that don't make Druzhina look so epic. During Strat 1 Druzhina had neither good players nor good commanders. If you ask me about Druzhina during Strat1 the very first significant word that comes to my mind is: exploit (map borders and insane multiaccounting). Also about crying on forums: Urist's "below the radar" theory worked well then.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2014, 04:41:17 pm »
+1
Glorious Druzhina! I almost cried, but then I came back to reality and recalled that I'm reading Nebun's post. Amusing how you turn down things that don't make Druzhina look so epic. During Strat 1 Druzhina had neither good players nor good commanders. If you ask me about Druzhina during Strat1 the very first significant word that comes to my mind is: exploit (map borders and insane multiaccounting).

All our so called exploits are now called tactics.
Its paradox that with shitty players and shitty leaders we seam to be doing fine :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2014, 04:48:36 pm »
+1
All our so called exploits are now called tactics.
Its paradox that with shitty players and shitty leaders we seam to be doing fine :)

I was speaking about Strat1. Well, Vovka organized a lot in your clan, he did a good job in this, only insane could refuse it. But anyway you were never famous for your players, you're still not above average in the quality of your players. Also none of your exploits is called tactics, crawling at map borders in the ocean got fixed and multiaccounting got a lot of people banned. Druzhina was a pioneer in multiaccounting and Greys could only be a humble student back to days.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2014, 04:56:04 pm »
+2
There was one man banned for multi in our clan :)))) only one :) if Gigner would get banned in Mercs for multi then it would be one in Mercs too :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2014, 04:57:10 pm »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2014, 05:01:10 pm »
There was one man banned for multi in our clan :)))) only one :) if Gigner would get banned in Mercs for multi then it would be one in Mercs too :)

The fact that he was the only one multiaccounting (at some point he started doing this, but I wasn't active back to then) while in your clan it was a huge part (including you and Vovka). And as chadz said once: the fact that you weren't banned doesn't mean that you didn't cheat.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2014, 05:25:49 pm »
We are also thinking of themed story driven battles, they might not provide much of exp but at list will be fun.

Great thinking Nebun - that will work super untill strat ends in december!

Why the only people on this forum who is talking with us about "the balls" are those who doesn't have any.

Kalmarunion decided no to freeride UIF and withdrew our support (not that you needed it) so there could be wars, you didnt - its that simple.....and because you didnt I declare your balls to be inexistant

"Blablblabla - we lack balls"

Its not about winning or losing - its about having a good game....this is why Brazil and The vatican state never plays a game of football - it just wouldnt be a good game

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2014, 05:39:37 pm »
+1
blabla same shit over and over :) i'm leaving forum to you again
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2014, 06:03:23 pm »
blabla same shit over and over :) i'm leaving forum to you again

Thankyou :)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2014, 06:13:48 pm »
Maybe you should try that then, just saying...
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014