Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17418 times)

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2014, 11:23:28 am »
+1
We all had somehow thought that Kinngrimm still had an ace up his sleeve...
But sadly the entire northern alliance spent their time doing nothing. When we arrived in Rduna and I took over for Chris I declared war on Fenris and prepared to defend our village against the coming attack. But instead of being attacked clans of the northern alliance joined us and two of the almost immediatly offered us peace. After two month Kinngrimm still didn`t have the resources to crush a one-village-faction. If Kalmars would have attacked him his alliance would have collapsed immediatly.

Atleast now we have a strong alliance in the north. Let`s hope the great war will last for more than a week.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2014, 11:27:12 am »
The only clan who can fight DRZ is the GO. But they are too coward for that.
There is actually some IA town, but after that the game will be over, we can reset to another round.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2014, 12:20:17 pm »
+1
The only clan who can fight DRZ is the GO. But they are too coward for that.
There is actually some IA town, but after that the game will be over, we can reset to another round.
Frenchie OdE calling someone a coward? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2014, 12:24:14 pm »
Kali, OdE lost all its equipment and a lot of tickets at the first attack of Jelbegi (which no one applied for in defense). It's madness to send guys to a certain death without any decent stuff to wear.

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2014, 12:35:12 pm »
+2
Jelbegi was 41 vs 41 on equal gear. They put 4k good gear inside a fucking village...
Those 4k of good gear could have been put to good use in Tihr. Also they tried to join the UIF once they saw how badly the Anti-UIF was doing.

Overall one could easily say that OdE and Pecores behaved cowardly, turned down alliance offers in a very arrogant way and showed that they completely lack organization. Overall their performance could be called underwhelming.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2014, 12:36:31 pm »
+4
I don't really see what people otherwise expect, based on previous Strat history. Trust means everything.

We could - or at least have had a fair chance - defeated them all in Strat 3, through the (first) mighty HOLY LANDS DESERT CAMPAIGN, we were holding their "proxies" off quite well until wolves/fenris butchered the alliance (via purely meta-gaming) in favor of UIF support; Otherwise we'd probably have a major alliance today, powerful and strategic competent enough to fight any major group.

Betrayal, neglect, being untrustworthy, not coming through on arrangements etc, are what creates these super tight alliances, because people will continue to try something new until they find someone trustworthy, someone dependable, someone as dedicated as themselves, and when that happens it'll stick forever.

The only side I never experienced any betrayal in, where people came through on promises and didn't bail "just because" was with GO/DRZ (UIF), every other alliance or group back-stabbed each other or didn't come through on some sort of deal (troops/items/gold), leaving one side completely skewed in a war, and if you've spent a good deal of time arranging something for it to fall flat to the ground due to others not doing what they told you they would, well that just sucks, who would want to go through that multiple times? Nah you stick with those you can trust then.

All needed is an Alliance where people will actually do for each other what they promise, for just one full campaign to the end, which takes time and effort, then you would have more than a fair shot against the strongest factions.
Though unfortunately I think no matter what someone will betray that alliance :mad: (which sorta lends to the realistic medieval feel too I guess  :wink:)
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2014, 12:36:36 pm »
Frenchie OdE calling someone a coward? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We faced the GO invasion alone while Templars backstabbed us. We have no lesson to receive from anybody. What have you done yourself ?

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2014, 01:04:02 pm »
+1
We managed to take several castles and town. You attempted the same thing three times and failed miserably.
We got wiped by DRZ just like you got wiped by GO. But atleast we didnt try to join them and we atleast managed to defend Aab once. We also supported Kalmars in their wars.

If you have no lesson to receive from anybody than I really pity you.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2014, 01:08:46 pm »
We didn't tried to join them. And we couldn"t take any town with only half of our roster filled.

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2014, 02:12:46 pm »
We didn't tried to join them. And we couldn"t take any town with only half of our roster filled.
Kinngrimm had the same problem after he had pissed off too many people. Maybe some people didnt apply for you because you have pissed them off (btw I was in your roster everytime you attacked Wercheg).

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2014, 03:33:07 pm »
+2
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2014, 03:45:25 pm »
+3
I can granty you that after the 4 hours diplomacy with ode none of seljuks want to fight for you.

We tried to tell you sooner or later GO will come for you and wipe you out and i told you that we know u guys are trying to join UIF which u guys rejected but its pretty sure that we even got information from your own translater in diplomacy talks between ode and nebun :)

U guys high amounth of members but lack of commanding / strategy is the reason why u guys dont even have any fief atm.

@cooties

We even want to backstab each other :) Back stab is drama and drama is fun.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2014, 05:17:52 pm »
Kinngrimm had the same problem after he had pissed off too many people. Maybe some people didnt apply for you because you have pissed them off (btw I was in your roster everytime you attacked Wercheg).

In fact I don't even know who you are. Nor why you insult my clan or my country.

We'eve lost all our fiefs because you are all bunch of gays with no borders with the GO.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2014, 05:22:12 pm »
+1

@cooties

We even want to backstab each other :) Back stab is drama and drama is fun.
yeah
drama is fun
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2014, 06:47:39 pm »
In fact I don't even know who you are. Nor why you insult my clan or my country.

We'eve lost all our fiefs because you are all bunch of gays with no borders with the GO.
How did I insult your country? I just poked at a national stereotype of yours, the French being known for cowardice.

I did not directly insult your clan I just stated that I`m shocked how underwhelming your perfomance in this strat round is.

Coorporation got wiped at the very beginning of Strat. Do you see us whining on the forums that everyone is gay for not helping us? No you don`t.
And no it`s not about sharing borders. Look at the fucking map and see with whom we are sharing borders.