Author Topic: GForce/Special Ed Declares war by action on the Crusader Kingdom of Acre  (Read 7309 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Do you work with any homosexuals? If you do, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate your game nicks; if not, same concept applies as how you dislike the word retard being used. Then again, this may just be you trolling, idk  :?

(click to show/hide)

They chose to be that tho. That's fair game
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
+5
I don't say those things anymore because I try to act like more of a man now and try to represent the wholeness of the personage that is required of a man by acting on the internet as I do in real life, so that if someone knew what I did on my computer they wouldn't be disgusted with me. Those words may not mean anything to you but they mean the world to other people, and that is what matters. ...
I don't mind you trying to be a better man. I "try" myself the same again and again. One part of that is also not to impose your own morals onto others. That but still is what i do at times myself, then again, it is not me being here now being on the defense ^^. Tolarance is a strange thing, you need even to grant it to dicks at times, aslong no physical hurt is done by them. Then again mobing can be hurtfull too and lead to physical pain and forums are one of the best breeding grounds for those who try to mob people ... those are mostly then called trolls ^^ i guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ

Also telling people what language to use and which not is what George Carlin often tried to get peoples attention on. Only because PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom sounds , softer, does not make it better then Shellshock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
+5
2nd page in, already derailed. Not bad. Better luck next time, maybe you'll get it on the first page.

On a war-related note: @Giuseppe.... hwat?
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
+1
They chose to be that tho. That's fair game

Some people choose to be... nevermind.

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+2
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 09:13:38 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+17
Holy shit you guys are dense. He called guiseppe a sniveling retard because guiseppe is a member of the faction Department of Special Education. I am sorry you cannot handle RP posts in the diplomacy forum, but things have been this way for a long time. Oh god why does my text keep shrinking

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
+2
Oh god why does my text keep shrinking

I regret copying and pasting this to read it :(

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
+14
(click to show/hide)

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after
righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
" -Jesus Christ, 33 A.D.

The vast lands of Calradia have been rather calm & harmonious for quite some time. Severe economic dilemma struck every kingdom from the mountains to the seas, from the deserts to the forests. Few men bear hope of a recovery from these grievous times. As the years moved on, certainty of financial and commercial progress amongst the great rulers elevated. Strengthened armies and caravans began confidently traveling immense lengths in ambition of successful & lucrative commerce, frequently disregarding numerous trade policies. Mindful of their history and still fragile economies, many kingdoms remained permissive. Despite war appearing risky & unpredictable, it was only a matter of time before it became a reality. Inevitably, serious confrontations arose.

So it begins, the unavoidable bloodshed fueled by anger and greed. The ongoing struggle for power and sovereignty. An unforgivable hostile action triggers the start of what might be a long, eventful war filled with havoc and carnage. Two nations in quarrel, both determined to slay their enemy with ferocity like never before. Will the Kingdom of Acre properly defend its lands from the invading DSEP empire? Will there be a retaliation attack in the desert? Who will be stopped? Nothing is certain, except war.

Greatness awaits.

"...Thus choosing to die resisting, rather than to live submitting, they fled only from dishonour, but met danger face to face, and after one brief moment, while at the summit of their fortune, escaped, not from their fear, but from their glory." -Pericles, 431 BC

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
traveling

(click to show/hide)

edit: don't read the post below mine, kesh is getting trolled by daruvian pretty hard
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:24:21 pm by anotherGhost »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+8
I don't say those things anymore because I try to act like more of a man now and try to represent the wholeness of the personage that is required of a man by acting on the internet as I do in real life, so that if someone knew what I did on my computer they wouldn't be disgusted with me. Those words may not mean anything to you but they mean the world to other people, and that is what matters. Try using insults like cuntslapper or douchejockey instead of flippantly using truly offensive words.

I would feel bad interrupting the flow of the thread but there will be a lot of time for Acre-Gforce entertainment where we're going.

Bring on the downvotes, I don't give a faaaauuuuck.

I know females deeply offended and disgusted with your word usage, please stop and act more like a man by using less truly offensive words.

(click to show/hide)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+17
I would appreciate it if everyone would stop with the bigoted, disparaging remarks. I understand the excitement, and curse words are okay, but stop calling people things that hurt their feelings.

Talking to your hardrice. Tone it down amigo, you're being rude.

Let me remind you, when Rhalzo attacked one of your traders you typed two pages of words like my old friend and friend, also, the surprising combination of my old friendfriend yet here you are spewing bullshit.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
+2
Do you work with any homosexuals? If you do, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate your game nicks; if not, same concept applies as how you dislike the word retard being used. Then again, this may just be you trolling, idk  :?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
+11
This sneak attack by Kingdom of Acre, breaking our Mutual Trading and Friendship pact, has blindsided me. I was the one telling everyone that no, Acre isn't going to be the Autist Megafaction Supreme FCC 4.0 this round like everyone was claiming.. that they were my friends. Now that Acre is abusing nighttime and obviously getting ready to item bomb our peaceful traders before more follow up 4 AM attacks, I just don't know what to say.

I feel like I was just elected Lord Commander of the Strats Watch after successfully defending the desert at the season finale despite being the lowborn bastard that I, Smoothrich, am, then was betrayed by my sworn Acre Brothers and stabbed to death as a cliffhanger for next round.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
This sneak attack by Kingdom of Acre, breaking our Mutual Trading and Friendship pact, has blindsided me. I was the one telling everyone that no, Acre isn't going to be the Autist Megafaction Supreme FCC 4.0 this round like everyone was claiming.. that they were my friends. Now that Acre is abusing nighttime and obviously getting ready to item bomb our peaceful traders before more follow up 4 AM attacks, I just don't know what to say.

I feel like I was just elected Lord Commander of the Strats Watch after successfully defending the desert at the season finale despite being the lowborn bastard that I, Smoothrich, am, then was betrayed by my sworn Acre Brothers and stabbed to death as a cliffhanger for next round.

does this mean more fighting? xp pls

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
+11
there is so much aids in this thread
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch