Author Topic: GForce/Special Ed Declares war by action on the Crusader Kingdom of Acre  (Read 7305 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
+16
(click to show/hide)
THE PROPHET HATH SPOKEN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+11
When I left gforce mafia, I took a stack of papers with me on the way out of the office. I just felt like stealing something for the sake of it. Turns out it was these posters that are now missing from all of the Department of Special Education classrooms... Explains a lot, doesn't it?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
+2
This sneak attack by Kingdom of Acre, breaking our Mutual Trading and Friendship pact, has blindsided me. I was the one telling everyone that no, Acre isn't going to be the Autist Megafaction Supreme FCC 4.0 this round like everyone was claiming.. that they were my friends. Now that Acre is abusing nighttime and obviously getting ready to item bomb our peaceful traders before more follow up 4 AM attacks, I just don't know what to say.

I feel like I was just elected Lord Commander of the Strats Watch after successfully defending the desert at the season finale despite being the lowborn bastard that I, Smoothrich, am, then was betrayed by my sworn Acre Brothers and stabbed to death as a cliffhanger for next round.

i SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+18
I'd like to point out that, I was bored.. because this game is boring. I have like no gold atm and figured it should be fun to attack something. The guy I attacked was the closest thing to me... No one told me to attack anyone, I find it funny that this thread has 4 pages on it and you guys are being spergs. I have troops and gear and stuff might as well use them... started a war? Someone has to.

this game sucks.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:07:18 pm by Krosis »

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
+7
I'd like to point out that, I was bored.. because this game is boring. I have like no gold atm and figured it should be fun to attack something. The guy I attacked was the closest thing to me... No one told me to attack anyone, I find it funny that this thread has 4 pages on it and you guys are being spergs. I have troops and gear and stuff might as well use them... started a war? Someone has to.

this game sucks.

damn, alright. i aint even mad.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
+4

this game sucks.

You mistake roleplaying and actually playing this game for sperging out. Wait a minute...
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+11
Just because I'm making attempts not to be offensive doesn't mean I can't still troll you people with hyperbolic parodies of personality. Now it's just more subtle, gentle... more refined, and perhaps even family friendly. In order to demonstrate what I mean I have developed this graphic to explain myself.

(click to show/hide)

Also kinggrimm I've seen all of Carlin's stand up and thoroughly enjoyed it to the extent that in my childhood he was an idol of mine.

Offline The_Devious_Duc_Volpe

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Devious, Legitimate Businessmen
  • Game nicks: The_Devious_Duc_Volpe
+3
there is so much aids in this thread

Truer words have never been spoken.
Hell, I’ll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman, or if I’m gettin paid; mostly only when I’m gettin paid.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
+16

this game sucks.

I didn't type up that stupid fucking story for nothing. You were commanded by your leaders to attack the largest acre caravan in sight, thus starting the war. That's what happened.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
+10
I didn't type up that stupid fucking story for nothing. You were commanded by your leaders to attack the largest acre caravan in sight, thus starting the war. That's what happened.

I +1 your post so you wouldn't be at exactly 300 anymore because it bothered me. I think reading this thread gave me a couple mental disorders.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+5

this game sucks.

Gotta admit, this post made my day.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
I think the one thing we can learn from this strat is that quantity > quality.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+3
I think the one thing we can learn from this strat is that quantity > quality.

I think it had more to do with only 43 mercs being hired on an attacking army side so couldnt use tickets up - actually did better than 1 to 1 as attackers with that shitty map for defenders.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+7
I wish the roster had been full on both sides, but it was better than AI city defenses so far. Acre has some new players who have never participated in strat before, so anything that isn't a 10 minute flag cap is nice to encourage them to sign up.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sellka

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Sellka,kovoca
+3
I think it had more to do with only 43 mercs being hired on an attacking army side so couldnt use tickets up - actually did better than 1 to 1 as attackers with that shitty map for defenders.

yeah those invisible walls the archers were using were a pain and made things much harder for us archers on the defending side. :P
Pew pew pew pew pew