Author Topic: GForce/Special Ed Declares war by action on the Crusader Kingdom of Acre  (Read 7302 times)

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
+19
Giuseppe, if you weren't a snivelling retard you'd tell it like it is, an attack on Acre, Which is awesome because NA finally gets a good war between even opponent.

Aside from Giuseppe being his usual cunt self, I'm really fucking excited because both sides actually have a semblance of an economy and there's going to be A GOOD FUCKING WAR FINALLY

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
I would appreciate it if everyone would stop with the bigoted, disparaging remarks. I understand the excitement, and curse words are okay, but stop calling people things that hurt their feelings.

Talking to your hardrice. Tone it down amigo, you're being rude.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
+9
I would appreciate it if everyone would stop with the bigoted, disparaging remarks. I understand the excitement, and curse words are okay, but stop calling people things that hurt their feelings.

Talking to your hardrice. Tone it down amigo, you're being rude.

Coming from you of all people is this serious or a troll? haha
Have i been gone that long....

(click to show/hide)

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
+12
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
+8
I support this war 115343%, but I swear to god if anybody intervenes I will shit bricks.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+17
I support this war 115343%, but I swear to god if anybody intervenes I will shit bricks.

Who is going to intervene, everyone in strat is watching paint dry.

• King
    • View Profile
+3
This guy calls someone a "snivelling (sic) retard" and I'm the one getting down voted? Excuse me but I work with retarded people everyday when I go to work (we talk about 007 and playing music while he does his work and I do mine), and I don't appreciate the term being used disparagingly over a video game. Call him an idiot, call him a jackass, but don't call him a retard. Pick your words to be funny or inventive instead of just flat out mean, that is something I usually tried to follow when I shit talked.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+8
This guy calls someone a "snivelling (sic) retard" and I'm the one getting down voted? Excuse me but I work with retarded people everyday when I go to work (we talk about 007 and playing music while he does his work and I do mine), and I don't appreciate the term being used disparagingly over a video game. Call him an idiot, call him a jackass, but don't call him a retard. Pick your words to be funny or inventive instead of just flat out mean, that is something I usually tried to follow when I shit talked.

I'm not gonna get into a debate on the connotation of the word retard on a c-rpg forum board with you, of all people.

• King
    • View Profile
There doesn't need to be a debate, just stop using it disparagingly.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
+16

Do you work with any homosexuals? If you do, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate your game nicks; if not, same concept applies as how you dislike the word retard being used. Then again, this may just be you trolling, idk  :?

(click to show/hide)
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

• King
    • View Profile
+4
Do you work with any homosexuals? If you do, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate your game nicks; if not, same concept applies as how you dislike the word retard being used. Then again, this may just be you trolling, idk  :?

(click to show/hide)

I AM a homosexual.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
+13
I AM a homosexual.

So just trolling then.

Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+7
There doesn't need to be a debate, just stop using it disparagingly.

To say the kinds of things you've said on these boards, then turn around suddenly and take the moral high ground like some sort of champion for trying not to offend people is one of the most irritating things I've ever witnessed.

I won't apologize because retard is a word means nothing to me. Just like my old friend doesn't mean anything to you, nor friend or the variety of things you enjoy spewing on the internet.

Sorry James, didn't mean to hijack the thread with this, I've said my piece.

Edit: Fuck I got trolled.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:04:01 am by HardRice »

• King
    • View Profile
I don't say those things anymore because I try to act like more of a man now and try to represent the wholeness of the personage that is required of a man by acting on the internet as I do in real life, so that if someone knew what I did on my computer they wouldn't be disgusted with me. Those words may not mean anything to you but they mean the world to other people, and that is what matters. Try using insults like cuntslapper or douchejockey instead of flippantly using truly offensive words.

I would feel bad interrupting the flow of the thread but there will be a lot of time for Acre-Gforce entertainment where we're going.

Bring on the downvotes, I don't give a faaaauuuuck.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:28:30 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+7
Fifty man clan Acre atks well known underdog clan gforce. How brave. Gallanct knights.. Yeah Right! U hjave lost every strat. U think its going to change this time ?

YOUR Man provoked MY man. U STarted this. WE will finish this. Bring it. I will end you. This time GFORCE will be the reason acre is dead.
lol what? hjave atks Gallanct

ROFL "How brave. Gallanct knights.."
https://www.google.com/#q=GALLANCT
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:24:56 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning