Author Topic: Meanwhile in USA  (Read 59504 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in USA
« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2018, 10:06:18 pm »
Believe me I wish people could stop killing each other, but if you think there is no difference I encourage you to go look up some pictures of the effects on people caused by chemical weapons, a bullet does seem civilized compared to these things.
Oh, so it's just an aesthetics issue, then? That's an interesting theory of ethics, but I'll bite. Have you seen pictures of the effects on people caused by regular old bombs?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2018, 10:07:19 pm »
even the cultural trauma of being attacked with chemical weapons?
LMAO
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: Meanwhile in Westwood
« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2018, 10:13:02 pm »
+1
These Heskey and Xant posts made me chuckle heartily. I enjoyed the use of the word "objective," especially. If you want a real answer I'm squarely in the big TNT™ camp. The concept of arms control itself is bizarre to me, but we are bound by various treaties and conventions I guess. Chemical weapons are great for drumming up normies but the real points of interest will remain the port of Tartus and assorted strategic pipelines.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:17:54 pm by Westwood »
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2018, 10:29:36 pm »
I know the Russians have a keen interest in xants mothers house.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2382
  • Infamy: 188
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2018, 10:36:36 pm »
+2
It's not just oil and gas pipelines, like I already said arms trade is very important. I'm sure Assad is throwing sarin on Daesh (so called rebel forces) every week but currently that matters because few weeks ago Putin announced anti-missile system that is capable of stopping any barrage of missiles, which is complete nonsense but Putin loving crowd bought into that. USA has spent billions of USD on R&D of new missiles so their competitor in arms race claiming their product isn't effective anymore is disastrous for business. Trump as leader of USA had to show the world that isn't the case, which will prompt dictators of third world countries to buy American missiles instead of Russian anti-missile systems.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2018, 10:57:29 pm »
LMAO

You laugh, but you dont know. You don't know, but I laugh.
وقال يد
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:02:19 pm by Golem »
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2018, 11:02:50 pm »
This is all the uzbek's fault.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2018, 11:32:18 pm »
I have a ZTE phone, what can I research on it to freak out the Chinese guy collecting data from it?

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2018, 12:28:59 am »
+1
"cheap organ transplant" "organ transplant monopoly" "organ transplant startup" "organCoin" "chinese brainwashing strategies" "toad toe cult" "asian baby psychosomatics 101"
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 17, 2018, 02:21:11 am »
 CHEMICAL WEAPONS ARE BAD visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TELEVISION TOLD ME SO AND I BELIEVE IT visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 17, 2018, 02:37:09 am »
So xant supports the use of chemical weapons.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 17, 2018, 02:40:06 am »
I think Xant's point is that the nitty-gritty of war is a dirty nightmarish thing no matter the tools used and it's only sanitized in media and treaties for optics to better sell it to the public at large.
And how!

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 17, 2018, 02:47:29 am »
I think Xant's point is that the nitty-gritty of war is a dirty nightmarish thing no matter the tools used and it's only sanitized in media and treaties for optics to better sell it to the public at large.
From reading a few of his earlier posts it seemed like to me he was justifying chemical weapons because of the use of conventional weapons.
But conventional weapons are not going to go away, at least not til the inhabitants of this planet decide to just nuke it back to the stoneage.

Trying to say the use chemical weapons is no worse than the use of conventional weapons isn't valid. So lets just validate nukes now too.

Unless you are trying to say chemical weapons were not used in this incident and the powers to be just embellished it so they could invade.

I don't think the treaties that were made after WW1 over the use of chemical weapons and there ban were agreed to for no reason.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:55:35 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 17, 2018, 03:27:12 am »
The only difference between "conventional weapons" and "chemical weapons" is semantics.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #704 on: April 17, 2018, 03:29:03 am »
From reading a few of his earlier posts it seemed like to me he was justifying chemical weapons because of the use of conventional weapons.
But conventional weapons are not going to go away, at least not til the inhabitants of this planet decide to just nuke it back to the stoneage.

Trying to say the use chemical weapons is no worse than the use of conventional weapons isn't valid. So lets just validate nukes now too.

Unless you are trying to say chemical weapons were not used in this incident and the powers to be just embellished it so they could invade.

I don't think the treaties that were made after WW1 over the use of chemical weapons and there ban were agreed to for no reason.

hey sixthumbs i'll play xant defense force with you right quick. i'm pretty sure something similar to "what does a dead man care about his method of death?" is germane here.

besides, chemical weapons are not prohibited by international treaty solely because the death itself is horrifying, painful, brutal, or anything else like that. a larger part of it is the environmental impact. bit difficult to obtain proper statistics, but Agent Orange use in Vietnam (hurrrr its JUST a defoliant and its fiiiiine, how else we gonna get fire-lanes set up in the jungle??) has promoted a large increase in birth defects, cancers, miscarriage, et cetera. even if not using something thats gonna have an impact that far down the road, bio-chem weapons aren't exactly "precision"

of course, not that strikes termed "precision strikes" are very precise either but that probably has much more to do with shit-tier intel sourced from unvetted local tribal fucksticks.

your comment about nukes is silly; even compared to Sarin or hyper-botulism or whatever in Christ's name humans have cooked up that ain't straight up Captain Trips nuclear exchange is pretty much the worst thing for the whole world that can happen.

anyway HEY IS ___ ALLOWED TO GAS PEOPLE? WHOS GONNA STOP HIM? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO *NOTHING*? is not important frankly

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?