Author Topic: Zombie list  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie list
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2014, 06:11:51 pm »
+2
Considering I mostly only post when raging about something, I'd probably post a lot less. Also he's "left" what, 4 or 5 times now? The world kept spinning as far as I could tell.

Only because the world knows Leshma always comes back, following Jarlek's First Law of cRPG.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2014, 07:14:42 pm »
+2
I quit the game a few months ago and gave Panos 1m gold, 5 +3 items and 2 loompoints. Started playing again a few days ago. So far i've grinded 1 loompoint...
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2014, 09:53:59 pm »
+4
I quit the game a few months ago and gave Panos 1m gold, 5 +3 items and 2 loompoints. Started playing again a few days ago. So far i've grinded 1 loompoint...

Of all the people. Panos?!
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2014, 11:50:52 pm »
+1
whats wrong with nationalism

What's wrong with thinking your country can do no wrong and not being objective about what your government is doing to fellow citizens, or what your country is doing to other countries?  The country in which you happened to fall out of a vagina in? Hmmm I can't think of any reason why that could be a bad thing. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2014, 12:07:52 am »
+4
Zombie List

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 12:20:41 am »
+4
whats wrong with nationalism

The fact your mother is a whore first excuse me do not interrupt me please, be polite as I've been with you and your nonsense blabbering; you've kept this rude and offensive attitude for months now, I'm not going to take it anymore; I'm a were ham a werewolf as soon as your mother hits and she hits hard okay? Again let me finish please,  it's a debate and I'm starting to lose my patience; you know what is the thing I hate the most about those like you? The missing capital, which is funny since you like being so nationalistic. It's just to hard typing Cup457 isn't it? Nono don't try to change the subject saying I too didn't use the capital because, unlike you, I'm aware okay? You'd better keep a low profile cause I've really had enough you little shit you'd better shut your fuckin mouth if you don't want to take a shower with poisoned sparkling water without water okay? Asshole.

Offline Thranduil

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • what? ... What? ... WHAT?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: Warden_Thranduil The_Doctor
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2014, 12:45:08 am »
+1
Sorry to see another player go. Even though I'm NA and I can't ever remember playing with you the few times I've been on EU, at the very least, I will miss your posts. Not all of them mind you, but generally speaking, most of the posts I'd read of yours have been quite civilized. :)

I quit for about 1 year. It was shortly after upkeep and heirlooms and retirement were introduced. The new system was implemented and everyone's levels were reset based on XP. I was level 35 before the big patch (Kesh and Miley were around the top with 40 or 41. Maybe 42 at the end.) and then knocked way back to level 28 or something. I didn't care for the idea of retiring since it took a whole friggin summer of nothing but cRPG to get to level 35 (the XP and gold system were WAY different back then. Anything more than 20k gold and you were filthy rich. 250k gold was all but unheard of!) I was ticked off by this change and vowed to get back to my luscious level 35 build. In between grinding on my main, I played my 2h alt and even retired a few times getting a MW Longsword and eventually found myself playing my alt character more than my main. But even that got tiring and I wanted my lvl 35 build knowing that if I just reached it, all these heirloomed gear fanatics would weep at my feet once more so I sold the Longsword and all my gear on my alt and gave the gold to my main and deleted my 2h alt (The_Doctor), not without immediate regret. Shortly after, my huscarl got a major nerf, and my lvl 35 build got a nerf that it wasn't worth going for it anymore. And with all the nerfs going around (the time of the great nerf war) and my clan (ATS) on the decline, I decided to heck with it and stopped playing, occasionally checking the website to read updates and see new gear posted.

After about a year, I got an urge. Not to play so much as to make maps.  :lol: Somehow I lucked out and managed to get my alt back. Now I am a regular player again with a clan (and no Ecko - that man is dangerous. I swear he's a politician IRL) and a gen 8 main character. I even broke out of my mold and went a different class for a couple of gens!

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2014, 01:55:32 pm »
+3
The fact your mother is a whore first excuse me do not interrupt me please, be polite as I've been with you and your nonsense blabbering; you've kept this rude and offensive attitude for months now, I'm not going to take it anymore; I'm a were ham a werewolf as soon as your mother hits and she hits hard okay? Again let me finish please,  it's a debate and I'm starting to lose my patience; you know what is the thing I hate the most about those like you? The missing capital, which is funny since you like being so nationalistic. It's just to hard typing Cup457 isn't it? Nono don't try to change the subject saying I too didn't use the capital because, unlike you, I'm aware okay? You'd better keep a low profile cause I've really had enough you little shit you'd better shut your fuckin mouth if you don't want to take a shower with poisoned sparkling water without water okay? Asshole.

I lol´d.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2735
  • Infamy: 1996
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 01:15:42 am »
+6
You lazy, lazy people...

Following members should contact me via PM:
Thranduil
Araxiel
Tears of Destiny
Torben
Elmurri
enigmatic_stranger
logen
panuru
casimir
Zhyang
Sparvico

11 people 3.362.577 gold 305.688 each (tax deduct. 290.404)

Offline ilikere19

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
  • »»───(knee)───►
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Hallah
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 01:25:33 am »
Left for a year, gave 7 +3's grinded for 2 months and got 2 back.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 01:41:10 am »
+1
Sorry to see another player go. Even though I'm NA and I can't ever remember playing with you the few times I've been on EU, at the very least, I will miss your posts. Not all of them mind you, but generally speaking, most of the posts I'd read of yours have been quite civilized. :)

I quit for about 1 year. It was shortly after upkeep and heirlooms and retirement were introduced. The new system was implemented and everyone's levels were reset based on XP. I was level 35 before the big patch (Kesh and Miley were around the top with 40 or 41. Maybe 42 at the end.)

Actually it was me and Lady_Gaga - I was level 47 he was level 46 - back when strat actually meant good xp so more people played it regularly  (remember getting 1-6 million xp in a lot of fights) - sigh, wish I could do a random lucky day thing where i could playmy 14 athletics, 14 weaponmaster, 42 agility, 6 powerdraw archer every once in a long while.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 02:13:49 am »
Retired at 33,gave 3 looms and 4-5 masterworks. After i came back i retired couple of times,"earned" few masterworks from zombie friends ! :D
Now im level 30 gonna retire once more then gonna have 6 MWs at total !

Lesson well learned. Quit cRPG knowing that you gonna come back sooner or later.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2014, 02:31:12 am »
+2
Only because the world knows Leshma always comes back, following Jarlek's First Law of cRPG.
Follow these simple steps to check if someone will come back to crpg.

1. Are they still alive?

If no: They won't come back.
If yes: They'll be back.

2. ???

3. Profit!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 03:29:17 am »
Is that a Celica or a 3000GT ?
Its not a celica, no Celica has double headlights

I'm not sure wether or not to be insulted and i dont give a fuck if someone insults me on the internet and in fact i welcome it
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2014, 07:56:56 am »
Its not a celica, no Celica has double headlights

There is no sight in my third eye