Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34920 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2014, 05:44:48 pm »
+3
Ok, guys, so what do you expect GO (and DRZ probaly as well) to do exactly? Quit? Kick out half of our guys to make your life easier? Precisely which half? How do you expect us to explain anyone in GO the reasons for being kicked? "We have to kick you cause other guys cry on forum that they can't win this game"? They all signed up to GO voluntarily, they all make effort for us to win.

You want us to fight Druzhina? Maybe you will see that one day, who knows.  But explain me - why should we fight with the guys that are friendly to us, loyal, dependable, and never spit on us, while we have a whole bunch of distrustful, aggressive haters at hand?  Hm? To ensure that everyone else, who rage on us, and jump on us, have an easier life? Well...

Besides, can't you really hear what you are saying? "We can't counter you, cause we do not like each other and we do not trust each other. So instead you, GO and DRZ, being big and successful, should fight each other because you are best friends and it would help saving this game for us". Duh..

And do not get me wrong - I agree that current situation is not easy for anyone. But it is not fatal (Bjarky will save you!). And beyond anything else it certainly is not our fault.  What did we do in this Strat round that justifies this amount of rage, except for mere existence? Hetman is raging trolling about it cause he sees how unfair it is - and I am not surprised.

We (well most of us) don't expect you to do anything, only kinngrimm and a few other totally delusional people who want the entire strat changed to ban you are posting repeatedly :P Most of us recognize that strat is sandbox, you play how you want with whoever you want that's fine but people are bored of standing no chance. Anti UIF tried building up and waiting etc and it didn't work, now they tried mass early zerg rush to try and beat UIF and it didn't work. You cant expect people to go back into castles and build up troops for months and then lose because that happened last strat and people  got bored :D

My only problem with Greys is they suddenly banned Grey players for fighting for mah 1 man Wessex against kinngrimms alliance just because i was a merc so don't expect too much love ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2014, 06:12:48 pm »
You guys have your sweatband on too tight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #332 on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:54 pm »
+3

Hetman have 100% right and as always I fully support him. You're fucking nubs without any idea how to play this game and yours ideas how to improve strat are worst than shit ( especially kinngrimm's " ideas" I like only serr way of thinking) You just deserve to be wiped cuz stupidity, but I see the problem of lack good opponents, that's why I'm able to accept change of balance based on tics.
1. Tics only from strat battles, no more from cRPG.
2. More XP from strat battles.           
3. 100% of every tic only for members from smallest factions ( 1 to 25 members ) 75% for 26-50, 60% for 51-75 and only half of every tic for players from factions biggest than 76 members or something like this.

Tics = troops but smallest factions still can have problems with silver, but I'm pretty sure that price of tickets soon became very high and selling nakeds will be very good source of money for smallest and the biggest will be very eager to buy it.

For everyone who want limitations of  freedom I have only two words: fuck off.

I don't want to be in one faction with kinngrimm and I want spam kurwa kurwa kurwa with my buddies.

Of course it never happens cuz of coding and chadz love to cRPG, but balancing based only on XP can't work cuz a lot of players don't give a fuck about XP anymore.

...fucking smartphone... he'll not typing...

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #333 on: March 27, 2014, 10:02:33 pm »
I see the problem of lack good opponents, that's why I'm able to accept change of balance based on tics.
1. Tics only from strat battles, no more from cRPG.
2. More XP from strat battles.           
3. 100% of every tic only for members from smallest factions ( 1 to 25 members ) 75% for 26-50, 60% for 51-75 and only half of every tic for players from factions biggest than 76 members or something like this.

While I would support these changes, I don't see how are they supposed to give you good opponents.

balancing based only on XP can't work cuz a lot of players don't give a fuck about XP anymore.

But you don't need all players to care about XP for that, half would be more than enough.
Also, I don't say that balancing based only on XP should work, there should be more factors, XP is just the most obvious.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:08:54 pm by serr »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #334 on: March 27, 2014, 10:05:03 pm »
+5
Yeah guys, you're all bad at strategus, fucking noobs. You gotta be pro like GO and DRZ with a true strategic mind to get all those troops.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #335 on: March 27, 2014, 10:12:45 pm »
^  exactly what Bittersteel said, youre acting like a fucking genious while in fact you would get raped big time if we didnt always have 20 less ppl on the roster, just stfu, play your retarded way, we will play our retarded way and see what happens in few weeks time, I bet your moms gonna be proud
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:07:08 am by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2014, 10:25:02 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 09:16:56 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2014, 11:34:50 pm »
+2
Vovka is our mom
shut up
misbeliever
Igni et ferro

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »
Wow guys, amazing discussion, really ...

If you put in the efford and time anyway, why don't you bring about some nice role play, instead of sperging around like morons?

RP and nice diplo threats make like 75% of the fun of strat, at least for me. Dull meatgrinder strat battles, on the other hand ... can be fun. They can, if and only if the rosters and equipments are comparable and therefore tactics do make a difference.

I am aware of the fact that UIF does not need diplomacy at all, they are able to fill the roster 100% with their own guys. Still it sucks to have just war with no nice drama and RP whatsoever .. and then you complain that the ppl lose interest? - No good XP, no good drama .. well.

P.S.: UIF are the devils spawn and i shall drink from their skulls, hue!

Offline Jacoby

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: MadMan_Jack
« Reply #339 on: March 28, 2014, 09:19:57 am »
+10
How about we all gonna focus on actually try to fight this war instead of trying to war each other by typing eh? Even tho we might be the underdogs and dont stand a big chance of succes but we do still have a small one so lets use try figure it out and have fun instead?! :) And yes going against almost certain defeat doesent sound like fun but you can make it fun if you want to! And btw even tho if i would attack any of the UIF its only like a mosquito bite, but the more often you get bitten the more it will start to itch and when they will start scratching it they might even bleed :) I don't dislike anyone in this game and never going to. Even if i will fight the UIF i dont need to hate em they are a good challange and TBH its fun to fight against a better opponent! So how about.... TO ARMS EVERYONE AND LETS JUST DO THIS BY FIGHTING ON THE SERVERS INSTEAD OF HERE!?!   :twisted:

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #340 on: March 28, 2014, 02:21:29 pm »
+5
its only like a mosquito bite, but the more often you get bitten the more it will start to itch and when they will start scratching it they might even bleed

and maybe they will catch some tropical disease and have to go to the doc and we can get their fiefs in the meantime! Glorious idea! Send the mosquito squad their way!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 28, 2014, 03:20:44 pm »
+5
and maybe they will catch some tropical disease and have to go to the doc and we can get their fiefs in the meantime! Glorious idea! Send the mosquito squad their way!

Best anti-UIF plan I read on this thread till now.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #342 on: March 28, 2014, 04:35:55 pm »
I em tired of this bulshit,bunch of morons,when the entire map like (12 clans)arrived to destroy Greys on the last strategus did I cry?hmm i think not.They had 5 times more players resources and land,but they did not succeed,the point is that you  play in this game already 5 years,and you not learned anything.Write what you want,but it does not change the fact that you ar all nubs,the only thing you guys do is QQ and cry cry cry on the forums yes in that u ar all the best(pro)maybe uncle chadz  will listen to you and ban all of the greys(great victory)I recommend to all of you to play in single player,and I am very sure that the computer will defeat you,but do not worry it will be just  another reason to write another QQ topic.

Now tell me how can you not love this kurwa man ?  :mrgreen:

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2014, 02:36:02 am »
+1
LOL @ mercs

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2014, 03:31:36 am »
Seems like DRZ are taking quite a beating atm, dunno what all of you are complaining about. And it's only HRE and mercs fighting them atm, so if others joined in, it would very well be possible to beat them
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.