Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 37522 times)

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2014, 12:14:18 pm »
+1
Yes I am not affiliated with anyone at the minute just mucking about ^^ and i couldn't resists dem +3 stones!! mmmhhmmmm dey were gud.

Maybe i will return to shogunate after i get bored with this, and I still will play for them in battles and side with them mostly, but i have my own plans :)

The Infinite Horde of Phoenix. Is that faction an extension of Shogunate ?
Anyway, he tried to take Gisim from SB. We have to keep an ally controlling Gisim, not a guy we don't know the goals.
It's not a Siege but we don't want him in that area anymore.

Sorry if it hurts Shogunate.

Yes there are many many members in my superior faction and you should fear me :D But fine I'll go play with my someone else's toys in someone else's park :(
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:21:42 pm by phnxhdsn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2014, 12:21:30 pm »
+2
The prophecy tells of a lonely mountain goat herdsman named Phoenix. He will rise from the ashes and unite all the clans under one banner to defeat the evil eastern european overlords and their wannabe japanese allies. It is written deep within the code of cRPG, one day the prohecy will come true.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2014, 12:22:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)

you talk a load of crap kinngrim, anti-uif needs to retreat now (it's losing ridiculous amounts of men with no gain whatsoeever), hide in villages/castles and start running trade simulator.

the weaker side in a war shouldn't be the one to continue the attack after the initial surprise has already worn off.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2014, 12:27:28 pm »
+2

you talk a load of crap kinngrim, anti-uif needs to retreat now (it's losing ridiculous amounts of men with no gain whatsoeever), hide in villages/castles and start running trade simulator.

the weaker side in a war shouldn't be the one to continue the attack after the initial surprise has already worn off.

Agreed, the blitzkrieg on shogunate was fun, it was somewhat effective, but now you guys should retreat and think of a new tactic. Throwing wave after wave against a superior enemy is just a waste of your tickets and therefore time. You should start building armies and take castles yourselves so you will have a chance later on. This is not a lost cause from the start of strat. It's what you guys make of it, some clans obviously don't see the threat so they fight their little wars against each other, but hating on UIF is the wrong thing, you should blame those little clans, because they will make you lose long term.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2014, 12:34:00 pm »
+4
maybe the little clans don't want to fight for kinn and kalmar. If the only choice is join UIF or join anti UIF maybe those little clans wouldn't play at all ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2014, 12:36:50 pm »
+1
Well, I guess then strat just isnt for you. Its about diplomacy and UIF diplomacy makes them win, if you cant compete you either deal with it or you stop playing

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2014, 12:51:02 pm »
+4
Agreed, the blitzkrieg on shogunate was fun, it was somewhat effective, but now you guys should retreat and think of a new tactic. Throwing wave after wave against a superior enemy is just a waste of your tickets and therefore time. You should start building armies and take castles yourselves so you will have a chance later on. This is not a lost cause from the start of strat. It's what you guys make of it, some clans obviously don't see the threat so they fight their little wars against each other, but hating on UIF is the wrong thing, you should blame those little clans, because they will make you lose long term.

Because that's so much fun. Fact is, UIF is forcing everyone else on the map to act as a whole and that's the problem right there.

Well, I guess then strat just isnt for you. Its about diplomacy and UIF diplomacy makes them win, if you cant compete you either deal with it or you stop playing

What the fuck man. "Play with people you don't even like or bow down to mighty UIF. If you don't want either of those solutions, stop playing the game". Super attitude.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2014, 12:54:14 pm »
I didn't say play with people you don't like. I mean that UIF is free to do whatever they want, same as every other faction or loner in the game. And you guys crying about them being unfair just because they secure their power on strat is really funny. If you don't want to play with UIF or against them you can still play ofc, but eventually you will have to face them because they want to expand. And if that is a problem for you, you either fight or you stop playing if you don't think it's fun.

Offline Matim

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • My rouncey feeds on human flesh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nilfgaard
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:29 pm »
+1
This attack was the only anti-UIF chance, unfortunetely, we weren't prepared enaugh.
Now we're gonna defend and last 2, maybe 3 months. Then there is no further point in strat. If chadz will let it go for another 6 months, then I'm wishing UIF members good XP on simulated battles between DRZ and GO (just like between Coalition and DRZ last round) :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:07:34 pm by Matim »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2014, 01:10:25 pm »
If you guys think strat is ruined why do you still play?

Also if greys and DRZ really wont fight each other when they are the last ones left that would be pretty gay

About the building up armies and taking castles part... it's either that or everyone attacks now, because if only half of you attack now and half build defense, then half will get wiped now and half later. You can't be mad at UIF for playing the game the way they want to play it. Don't get me wrong, i agree that a superfaction is kinda boring and I would like to see DRZ and greys fighting each other, but they want to play the way they do and there is nothing wrong with that. To each his own.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:13:27 pm by Renay »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2014, 01:11:41 pm »
+5
Yes I am not affiliated with anyone at the minute just mucking about ^^

Attacking only UIF enemies, rostering only for UIF and claiming to have nothing to do with anything, so yeaaaaah...

And "throwing tickets at superior enemies".. Yesterday* we attacked the Greys with a similar sized army, similar gear and still got flag capped. Okay we had some problems with commanding (mostly me not keeping my mouth shut and confusing people) in that one, but imo it was mostly the fact that we just can not get decent rosters on the non-UIF side. That's because there's almost zero interest outside Kalmar+Quincy+SB+Fenris. Of the big clans OdE hardly ever apply for battles and neither does Eques. HRE don't seem to care and Fallen has very few players that are interested. On the UIF side there are prolly enough players to fill two rosters most of the time. That's a huge advantage and if the Shogunate was truly impartial in this thing they would be taken with open arms to give support in rosters.

Fatigue is a part of this. We have been in this from the beginning and whatever Corsair and others say, we are still a small faction with maybe two dozen members that actually even grind tickets, let alone move armies. It's hard to be there for seven battles per day, plan the campaign and try to convince people to join the cause and then lose because no one wants to fight in the rosters. If you don't like how we do things, just tell us. All feedback is welcome and we'll do what we can.

I like fighting the Greys. They do things well on the map and fight well in the battles and the few times I've talked to Hetman, he seems like a nice fella. We haven't been able to outsmart them so far, but we've tried and we will continue to try. However unless something happens you can expect a mass rage quit from the guys that are active now if we lose our all our armies. Good luck Shogunate and Mercs being neutral on a map controlled by Drz and Grey. As Heskey said, we won't give the UIF the satisfaction of steamrolling us in the end with plated chargers, they can have their "fun" battles if they want to.

*= http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=651
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=658

chadz, could you please fix defenders getting free peasant gear for 500 tickets? That's worth a small clans economy :wink:

How about we all join the same block and then hold hands and call ourselves winners? Much fun.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:17:32 pm by Mr.K. »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2014, 01:20:18 pm »
Kalmar+Quincy+SB+Fenris. Of the big clans OdE hardly ever apply for battles and neither does Eques. HRE don't seem to care and Fallen has very few players that are interested. On the UIF side there are prolly enough players to fill two rosters most of the time. That's a huge advantage and if the Shogunate was truly impartial in this thing they would be taken with open arms to give support in rosters.

Kalmar forced us to side with UIF when they blitzkrieged us, otherwise things might have been different

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2014, 01:26:05 pm »
+1
Kalmar forced us to side with UIF when they blitzkrieged us, otherwise things might have been different

Not true and you guys are the only one who believes this. The reasons for our attack were stated many times and I'm not going to repeat those here.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2014, 01:30:46 pm »
+3
no you forced them, as you didnt take your claims from last round up around Jelkala, instead trying to controll the center and again Shogunate leadership did also say early on them being friends with UIF, but not really with anyone else. So what was Shoguantes plan there? Just be neutral for the remaining game? Or building up, then roflstomp with GO/DRZ together? Or just being the pawns in the game so GO can easily engage everywhere on the map in war without being restricted through the center?
In any of these scenarios, Shoguante takes a stance for UIF. You still do, aslong you wont fight them, it is that easy, as GO/DRZ are just too friggin big, to be ignored.
If you and Kapis would change course, this could become an interesting strat, otherwise it is very clear to me how the outcome will be.

Where exactly did i complain about you specifically? .
..., i expect to be ganked by kinngrimm and his Anti UIF circlejerk.
All i said was that i expected you to push some troops and equip towards Eques to make it easier for them
Where did you say that? Besides just now  :rolleyes: Not that it would matter, as it seems i remember more what you said then you yourself.

I am complaining about that nothing is happening, they could have taken Ada Kulun so easily right after we started this war but they just sat in their fiefs after the initial attack. Noone trying to attack the trading caravans, which also could have easily been attacked, taking hundreds and hundreds of crates from us, but meh. I can just send one guy unarmed right along Eques territory and they are not doing squat. That is what i call boring.
They are as a clan the first time in strategus and i think they are doing a good job sofar.

I never wanted to talk to you anyway,
Then why did you? You could just have said, you dont want to.

I declared a war on Eques and not on Fenris. You're an arrogant asshat who is way too full of himself and i try to stay away from those kinda people. If we didn't have this whole UIF issue i'd make sure HRE would be as much of a pain in your ass as possible.
You really need to get a little perspective here, within the talks we had, in the second one, Buba and Rogue had been listening in, in the first one only a drunken ... whoever that was and you, within those talks you said you were allied to Bubbastan(GK/Fallen) as "allways". Bubbastan shortly afterwards did attack Fenris. By what you said and what Bubbastan did, i have a standing Casus Belli against the both of you.
You see me going after Bros? Even after they (fu Grandmom ;) ) got Rduna or did you see me attacking Merc traders, who have no free passage in the north, but are there continously. What i did sofar was attacking S&D stealers who came close to Fenris claims or used the S&D there.

Also you HRE/GK/Fallen while now in smaller factions, which makes you more sympathatic in my eyes, you complaining about arrogance is rich. Remember how Coa treated ShuHan last round and made it praticly impossible for ShuHan to not be on the UIF side, because you didnt or only under very tough conditions would make trade with them? So that Byzantium aka Shuhan(+nords) aka Shogunate was this round starting out as UIF friends ...

Fips, before more personal insults are shared here and who did what and why BS again and again, how about a truce, including HRE/Eques and Bubbastan leaving the north alone form now on?
Also the Tulga area would be forfeit to a still to be named 3rd. Your claims and goals being Dustruil and Dugan and Asugan Castle. Or do you fear the mighty DRZ ^^. Perhaps you can even talk them into a NAP, you became rather close last round in the end, so they may sell Dugan to you and accept a NAP ... dreaming and invisioning is not reallity but can be aimed for and be realised.

well why should i as a player care? :P If you guys win then one of your factions or grimmy will attack us anyway
I told Tuetensuppe at start, aslong Mercs stay out of the north, i have no beef with you. Atm you are hurting friends of me up there by using up the S&D they would need to be able to fight, instead of securing yourself with others like Bros do, new trade areas in GO lands. I also told Tuetensuppe that i can accept you in the complette Dirhimr area which you(Mercs) at first claimed, but then retracted from at the time Shogunate proclaimed their claims onto those. Meanwhile i leave it to my members if they merc for you or not aslong the enemies you are fighting are GO or DRZ. Also if my members have friends in other clans and they at some point want to fight with those together i dont have a beef with that either aslong it would not be against their own clan ^^, like f.e. Shema who is firends with a number of Shugunate, where i wont stand in the way or make him choose or choose for him. So again, aslong Mercs dont give me reason to, i wont have any to go after them. Do i try to help to get people organized, hell yes, but mostly complettly new clans to strategus or smaller clans, so keeping expectations a little lower maybe a good thing versus frustration and stomach pain  :mrgreen:.

@Renay
UIF diplomacy = 2 biggest factions as allies + get leechers on board = win;
Now you may not want to see yourself as leecher, our brains are kind of funny that way not accepting any responsibilites, but well ... you are.
Also, when the superior guys in troops, gear and organisation as they all claim to be and obviously are, are left alone, you think they become magicly weaker over time or that the opposing guys become magicly so much more powerfull? I'd rather get it over with asap as waisting the next months to build up shit to then get beaten. So that then afterwards, UIF can invade NA or goto sleep, in any case i will have then some peace and quiet and wont give a shit anymore, been there done that.
In my opinion, the most healthy thing now what can happen is DRZ/GO attacking each other, then people can take a step back to reconsider let them have their fight and other smaller clans could have their fights. If GO beats DRZ or vice versa, which would still take ages, then afterwards, there can be new alliances. (still dreaming) But in terms of diplomacy, since strat 3, where i talked the first and since then last time with DRZ, they never made an attempt to get in touch with me. From what i remember from back then, Nebun was saying something along the line, "We dont need official NAP, we have friends, we do what we want" I dont see that that has changed.

I for once wont be grinding shit all the time so i can provide these 2 factions their fun without a realistic chance of success myself, that is not my goal in this game. So yeah .. no deal.
And i wont take part in any of as Matim called it "simulated" battles, they can stick their XP up their arses.

This is pretty much what i have to say about this, if you dont get it, you will most likely in 1-3 months from now. If you then still dont get it, you are not worth my or anyonce time and attention anyways.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2014, 01:39:35 pm »
+1
UIF diplomacy:
Clan 1: Wanna do the same thing we did last strategus?
Clan 2: Sure, we have superior numbers then, free win.
Clan 3: Sure
Clan 4: Sure

Such diplomacy!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login