• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
Re: FML
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2014, 09:02:11 pm »
What do you mean she's cute? The back of her head is cute?

I took the other 3 pictures showing her face down :P

People made me too nervous

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2014, 09:10:07 pm »
+1
It happens to everyone sometimes Hans. Best of luck.
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2014, 09:15:51 pm »
+2
My advice:
Forget all advices, there are no recipes in this matter. Do this, do that, women are like this, women are like that, you should behave like this, you should behave like that.. Use your spidey senses, brain is too clumsy to deal with such things. :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2014, 09:17:17 pm »
+1
It happens to everyone sometimes Hans. Best of luck.
No, it doesn't.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2014, 09:21:45 pm »
Wait I didn't know you were both 27, lol wtf man, she invited you over, drunk with you, let you in her bed and you just wanted to snuggle all night?. No wonder why she just wanted to sleep, she got bored of waiting for you to make a real move on her, she might not want you as a boyfriend but she might have let you smash her from behind whilst pulling her hair.

If thats the case it is just awkward for her now because she might think you want a serious relationship when all she wanted was some dick, but now she might be scared of hurting you if she is decent and thinks you want more than a shag, thus she wont risk another boring night of snuggling.

Sorry to say this man but regardless of what is going on in her mind, I thought you were a lot younger than 27 from what you wrote, you sound inexperienced, stop putting pussy on a pedastool, go and find some easy lays, ugly ones, fatties, whatever, have fun, get some practice, get comfortable and confident in your own skin.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2014, 09:23:14 pm »
+1
No, it doesn't.

More words of wisdom from Sgt.Xant: :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2014, 09:52:47 pm »
I know there are some girls here....
 speak up und enlighten the lost soul.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2014, 10:12:25 pm »
im a 18 yr old girl

you need to be blunt with her,  she clearly wanted the D, but because estrogen makes us confused, she didnt really know how to tell you this without coming off as a total slut whore.

next time you see her, scream at her "I want you to suck my dick!" and then force your seed into her, whether she wants it or not. dont worry she'll understand that mating with you, (the dominant gender). was the right and natural thing to do.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2014, 10:28:40 pm »
+2
im a 18 yr old girl

you need to be blunt with her,  she clearly wanted the D, but because estrogen makes us confused, she didnt really know how to tell you this without coming off as a total slut whore.

next time you see her, scream at her "I want you to suck my dick!" and then force your seed into her, whether she wants it or not. dont worry she'll understand that mating with you, (the dominant gender). was the right and natural thing to do.

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 02:45:45 am »
+3
Tough stuff man, sorry to hear it. The before suggested neediness and working together could definitely have something to do with her reaction the days after... but there is also another factor to consider:

Valentineritis.

What it is, you ask? Well, it's this uncanny thing that some women can't be alone at Valentine's day. They need a Valentine, or their ego and self esteem gets hurt.

As hard as it sounds, you may have fit the bill, just for that. She goes on a nice Valentines date with you, gets treated like a princess and her self esteem is at an all time high. She tells all her (successful in a relationship) girlfriends that she had the night of her life, makes them hella jealous and feels great about herself. WHO actually treats her is sometimes secondary in this mode.

It's really superficial and I have unfortunately experienced that kind of behavior with some ladies here in NY. I'd basically follow the same advice others have given - no matter how into her you are, lay low a bit and see if she comes to you. If not, she was never worth it. As my uncle used to say: other mothers have nice daughters too  :wink:

Best of luck, man!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 04:44:06 am »
Thanks, crossed my mind it could be something like that.

Still it doesn't explain why she's acting like such a cuntbag. She could at least talk to me and tell me she's not into me or something along those lines... instead of acting like I completely betrayed her, avoiding me completely and closing me out to any conversation or contact. Sure is making my job a miserable affair.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2014, 05:41:10 am »
+2
Still it doesn't explain why she's acting like such a cuntbag.

Err.. maybe because she is?

:P

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2014, 09:58:38 am »
Thanks, crossed my mind it could be something like that.

Still it doesn't explain why she's acting like such a cuntbag. She could at least talk to me and tell me she's not into me or something along those lines... instead of acting like I completely betrayed her, avoiding me completely and closing me out to any conversation or contact. Sure is making my job a miserable affair.

move on

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2014, 10:28:51 am »
+1
Look on the positive side. There's many people who would kill to have a date on Valentine's Day. You had a nice dinner and I guess a good time overall. Sucks if you were considering the money spent as an investment towards a long term relationship, but that's a shitty way to look at serious relationships. Girls aren't slot machines. You don't pour money in and expect to eventually get a jackpot. If she doesn't want to be with you, don't pursue it.

BEEP BOOP IF_INPUT 200 DOLLAR OR_GREATER_THAN; THEN OUTPUT_EQUAL SEX; RUN RELATIONSHIP.XML

Do you actually want to be with her, or did you just want to get your dick wet? Maybe she just wanted a romantic Valentine's Day and took your offer because hey why not. If she doesn't seem interested at all afterwards then maybe she isn't playing secret ladygirl mindgames. Maybe that date was all she wanted.

Me and my significant other both worked on Valentine's Day. I made breakfast in bed and then we didn't see each other til 9pm. A date like that would have been wonderful.

Or maybe you forgot something dumb you did because drunk. Not gonna give a great impression on anyone if it's your first date. I doubt it was "I PEED WITHOUT PUTTING THE SEAT DOWN/FLUSHIN" if that's the case :P

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2014, 11:05:52 am »
Or just stop trying to date altogether and save a lot of money and hurt feelings. And you get extra time to do something less gay and less boring.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.