• Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
Re: FML
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 06:45:11 am »
That's some rough shit :/

At the risk of sounding preachy: Maybe try not to get totally hammered next time you're out with a/for a girl?  :P

True that. definitely should have stopped the drinks after dinner... Did get pretty hammered.  :?

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 07:30:32 am »
+1
True that. definitely should have stopped the drinks after dinner... Did get pretty hammered.  :?

Hey, at least you got pretty hammered. That's a good time in and of itself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 08:18:08 am »
+3
You know what mate, fuck that shouldn't have done this shouldn't have done that, you be yourself and so what if you got a bit hammered, you guys just didn't click and that's fine not all people do, don't worry about it and just be yourself the only way you will be comfortable and happy in a relationshsip trust me  :wink: the less you act the better.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 08:57:40 am »
+4
Either she wanted to fuck and you didn't bring it, or you made some serious mistake you can't remember. Could also be she's a cold hearted bitch that only wanted to see if she can catch you. Or she wants to establish dominance because she noticed your strong interest.

Either way it would probably be best if you tried to ignore her for a couple of weeks, and if you can, flirt with other females a bit in front of her. If you want to find out if/what you did wrong, talk about your date with someone else while she's near and mention a big blunder you made, but don't say what specificially and that it's too embarassing to talk about. Maybe she will chime in, then.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 09:05:59 am »
Either way it would probably be best if you tried to ignore her for a couple of weeks, and if you can, flirt with other females a bit in front of her. If you want to find out if/what you did wrong, talk about your date with someone else while she's near and mention a big blunder you made, but don't say what specificially and that it's too embarassing to talk about. Maybe she will chime in, then.

zagibu knows the bizz

Doesn't matter why now, just play it cool, don't stress over it, don't bother her about it, hell just forget about the whole situation. If she's still interested in you, you'll find out soon enough.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 09:26:40 am »
No she really didn't want to fuck.

The cuddling was one sided... I couldn't help myself and she was just trying to go to sleep.

Trust me... I would have, if I could have lol

She mentioned earlier that night that I should sleep in a separate room that was furnished because she couldn't fall asleep with a dude in the bed, but when we went to go to sleep she didn't even mention in so we both went into her bed. I really don't think she wanted to screw, I'd bet monies on it.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 09:31:24 am »
+2
People say that time heals everything, well I say fuck em!

I praise chadz because Strategus heals everything, start playing strat and see for yourself!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 10:21:18 am »
+1
Don't get hammered or even slightly drunk on dates - leads to only bad shit.

Well, apart from what zagibu suggested - if you don't want to live in doubt, just confront her directly, ask her what's up and, if she is not interested, move on.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 11:05:06 am »
+1
- Spent close to 200$ over the course of the night on dinner and drinks just to get crushed. 
- Snuggle and fall asleep.

That's just not right... How old is she? I missed that part somehow.
It just seems to be strange that you were kissing and doing all that foreplay, without having sex... In my personal, limited experience, girls of your age do not longer consider their vagina to be a sacred artifact. Is she much hotter than you? ( don't get me wrong, not trying to insult or anything, just honestly trying to read this situation correctly ) She could be sort of obliged to have sex after all the time and money you have invested in her, but if she was not interested in you as long term partner - you just missed a chance to get laid.
Other than that, it could be any random reason, but in any case, there is nothing to do now. You asked her out - she said no. Need to play cool now, use opportunities to engage in small-talk, but be as chilled as possible. That's how i would handle this...

EDIT:

No she really didn't want to fuck.

The cuddling was one sided... I couldn't help myself and she was just trying to go to sleep.

Trust me... I would have, if I could have lol

She mentioned earlier that night that I should sleep in a separate room that was furnished because she couldn't fall asleep with a dude in the bed, but when we went to go to sleep she didn't even mention in so we both went into her bed. I really don't think she wanted to screw, I'd bet monies on it.

oh... Missed that part.. :( Well, makes it sort of much worse. I would just let it go in this case. Seems like there is nothing to catch here...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:26:25 am by Armpit_Sweat »
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 11:05:18 am »

^ I can tell your story is fake, because there is no fucking way that Lithuanians have money to travel to Asia, to Poorstonia maybe.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 05:25:12 pm »
Spent close to 200$ over the course of the night on dinner and drinks just to get crushed.  :(

If you look around the table and can't spot the sucker, you're it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 05:46:45 pm »
+1
Either she wanted to fuck and you didn't bring it, or you made some serious mistake you can't remember. Could also be she's a cold hearted bitch that only wanted to see if she can catch you. Or she wants to establish dominance because she noticed your strong interest.

I don't think it was a serious mistake, he probably came off as too needy (alcohol often has that effect on men, and no insult intended, it happens to the best of us), and she smelled that. Also, not sure if ignoring her for a few weeks is a good idea at this point, she is probably not yet attracted enough for a freeze out to work - she would probably like that at this point. I would have a few small talks with her every day for a few days, make her feel good, but not come across as "OMG I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN", just have a few laughs, talk like the day was no big deal, etc. Also, always be the one who ends the conversation, dont wait for her to do it.
Then, maybe, you can try not contacting her for some days, it must be at a point where she got used to you talking to her daily, she must actually miss talks with you, and wait if she approaches you. Something like that.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 06:04:52 pm »
+1
Just act like you don't know her anymore, only acknowledge her when you have to and generally just treat her like a stranger, don't be rude, just blunt and like you're not interested. I have done this to two girls who had been giving me mixed messages i.e fucking about and both of them were soon fighting for my attention and I then assumed control over the relationship between us, dominated them bitches. If she asks what the problem is just say there is no problem, also text a lot on your phone, bitch will probably think you're texting another girl. If she likes you at all this combination of tactics might just prompt a response from her that favours your cock and bollocks.

It can go the other way though and she could just not give a fuck and think " fuck you ", but it's a risk worth taking when everything is just about to fizzle out, plus it's better than being friendzoned and watching her meeting other guys knowing she is letting them smash her gash in with their meat batons. Playing the nice guy is a fucking mugs game, I've done it when I was a lot younger and more often than not it'll leave you being the one that gets hurt, you can be the nice guy once you've secured the path to the vagina.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 06:11:36 pm »
playing hard to get! full throttle buddy! if its a miss, there is plenty more in this fucked up World! :)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 07:03:02 pm »
That's just not right... How old is she? I missed that part somehow.
It just seems to be strange that you were kissing and doing all that foreplay, without having sex... In my personal, limited experience, girls of your age do not longer consider their vagina to be a sacred artifact. Is she much hotter than you? ( don't get me wrong, not trying to insult or anything, just honestly trying to read this situation correctly ) She could be sort of obliged to have sex after all the time and money you have invested in her, but if she was not interested in you as long term partner - you just missed a chance to get laid.
Other than that, it could be any random reason, but in any case, there is nothing to do now. You asked her out - she said no. Need to play cool now, use opportunities to engage in small-talk, but be as chilled as possible. That's how i would handle this...

EDIT:

oh... Missed that part.. :( Well, makes it sort of much worse. I would just let it go in this case. Seems like there is nothing to catch here...

Yeah I would say she is much hotter than me and out of my league, that was my first impression when we first met. See for yourself:

(crappy phone pictures... I just upgraded to a much better phone the day after lol.)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I also think chadz hit the nail on the head... I do think I came off as too needy once I hit like the 4th drink.

She also said before valentines day that she couldn't have a boyfriend that doesn't speak her primary language: japanese. Which I don't speak. So I definitely don't get any points there either.

Gonna try to play hard to get but I'm probably just gonna come off as depressed, quiet, and defeated.   :oops:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:20:01 pm by Sir_Hans »