• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
FML
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:23:36 am »
Have best valentines day ever on a first date with a hottie I really like. She seemed to be having a great time. Never looking at the clock or her cellphone and being flirty all night long, she even invites me into her house to drink more and pass out in her bed. snuggle and fall asleep.  8-)

(click to show/hide)

edit: pictures added on third page.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:18:39 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: FML
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 03:33:25 am »
Oh fuck.

That is some of the worst timing related issues that could happen. :/

If she liked you as you say it, give it some time. The "I don't know" Must be because of what happened, and not because of you.

(Unless you are  hiding something, that is :twisted:)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 03:33:58 am »
ask bodybuilding.com/misc

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 03:52:10 am »
Oh fuck.

That is some of the worst timing related issues that could happen. :/

If she liked you as you say it, give it some time. The "I don't know" Must be because of what happened, and not because of you.

(Unless you are  hiding something, that is :twisted:)

Yeah I'm gonna give it some time (like a week or two) and possibly ask again, but honestly my hopes couldn't be any lower... We worked together today and she didn't even seem to want to talk about it... it's like she wants to pretend it never happened while shutting me out completely.

The hiding part is the snuggling was definitely more one sided... She wanted to go to sleep and I think I kept her up half the night and she had to work the next morning. :evil: Can't help myself when I'm that drunk and under the covers with a super hot. but it's not like I was groping her crotch or her tits all night while she was trying to shrug away, it was like ultra PG snuggling. She has such a nice ass and she was in this hot little pink pajama 1 piece comprised of short shorts and short sleeves. Before we got to her house we were snuggling and lightly kissing for like 2 hours and she didn't want to seem to stop the entire night, I was finally the one who got bored of it first and suggested we go get another drink. I don't get it, one moment I seem to be doing great then 2 days after the fact it's like "I had the worst night ever I never want to see you again, stop looking at me and don't talk to me" vibes all day long.

Who knows, I just feel like an idiot because I can't really figure out where I went wrong... and she doesn't want to talk about it at all. I remember waking up to take a piss in the middle of the night and I can't remember if I flushed the toilet or put the seat down... maybe that was it, but still that's not really like make or break for most of the chicks I've met. If I didnt flush/put seat down, shes gotta cut me some slack for the fact I was probably still drunk in the middle of the night and half asleep... maybe I pissed all over her floor? sigh.

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 03:53:59 am »
+1
I think the i don't know could be because you guys work together.... That's a big NO man and she's probably thinking about that

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 03:59:00 am »
I think the i don't know could be because you guys work together.... That's a big NO man and she's probably thinking about that

Yeah I knew that going in, but I couldn't help myself... First time we met (around the 6th of this month) I took one look at her and thought to myself, "damn this chick is hot I don't even have a chance, and I'm not even going to try" but then she was flirty and social constantly... asking me if I had a gf asking me about past girlfriends and what kind of chicks i'm into.... all kinds of crap. So I went for it... bought her a teddy and flowers for valentines, reservations at a nice resort on the beach... etc..

Definitely should have kept it as work flirting but no going back now... fucking girls.  :mad:

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 04:04:35 am »
Yeah I knew that going in, but I couldn't help myself... First time we met (around the 6th of this month) I took one look at her and thought to myself, "damn this chick is hot I don't even have a chance, and I'm not even going to try" but then she was flirty and social constantly... asking me if I had a gf asking me about past girlfriends and what kind of chicks i'm into.... all kinds of crap. So I went for it... bought her a teddy and flowers for valentines, reservations at a nice resort on the beach... etc..

Definitely should have kept it as work flirting but no going back now... fucking girls.  :mad:
I can tell we're from a different generation but from my experience when you go out with someone you see a lot (example me at school and a girl i took out or an ex in the same class) can become very awkward. I really recommend to look for girls outside of work and let this slide off. Remember more girls in the world then men! If you 2 really click keep going at it and give it time like you said. Overall don't stress about it :D

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 04:31:47 am »
+11
Remember, she can't say no when shes dead
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 04:57:52 am »
Remember, she can't say no when shes dead

Only from a furry
Pock gobblers

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 05:14:07 am »
+2
That's awfully shit, man. Had a similar experience a couple weeks ago, but I'm still about $150 richer than you in the end.
Best not to make decisions when drunk. Unfortunately.
Because that's usually when those decisions feel the best.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 05:24:19 am »
On a second thought, did she say something to you like

" I need time to think this over " etc?

If so, that could be really fucking bad. Sorry for demoralizing but that's from experience, mine and from people around me.

Most of the time fems say this because they want to figure out in what way to say they don't like you, but don't break your heart in the process.

An "I don't know" isn't that easy to understand, that's up to you to decide

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 05:32:11 am »
On a second thought, did she say something to you like

" I need time to think this over " etc?

If so, that could be really fucking bad. Sorry for demoralizing but that's from experience, mine and from people around me.

Most of the time fems say this because they want to figure out in what way to say they don't like you, but don't break your heart in the process.

An "I don't know" isn't that easy to understand, that's up to you to decide

Nah I just asked her today if she had fun and if she wanted to do it again and she literally just said "I don't know" and nothing else :/
"I don't know" just seems like a nice way of saying "nope" in this instance.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 05:33:24 am »
Go all American Psycho on her next time  :mrgreen:

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 06:12:32 am »
+2
Haven't seen that movie... so I just started watching it now, got nothing else to do.

Funny the same character is the same age as me (27)

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 06:43:07 am »
+6
That's some rough shit :/

At the risk of sounding preachy: Maybe try not to get totally hammered next time you're out with a/for a girl?  :P

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die