Author Topic: Bring back banner check: Continued  (Read 7574 times)

Offline oreshy

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Braxli
Re: Bring back banner check: Continued
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2014, 04:06:24 pm »
+10
...thx a lot for removing my excl. banner right (left over 59 days) & a loss of gold.

..because of some buzzkilling simulators. but yes ! ..fun is relative.

i hope you have some satisfaction at all.

btw .. go play some rubber-larp.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2014, 04:15:03 pm »
+15
am i cool now?

(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2014, 05:14:54 pm »
+4
Adults!?!? Its a fucking videogame!  Where does it say anywhere at all you have to be an adult to play this game? Or that i have to give a fuck about your adult tastes?  When I hear the word adult I just think of a person waiting to get into a casket. And I'm fucki g old for this community! Hell a guy in our clan and one of the guys in this piece of shit community is over 60 and he wears our jive turkey with pride!!!

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2014, 05:15:50 pm »
+7
panos used frisia as an example for a serious and themed clan. this invalidates everything else

How are homoerotics and dick themes not serious?  :)

Many of you Americans do not understand this because of your lack of any noteworthy or interesting history or any taste whatsoever, but many Europeans have an affinity with history and prefer to have a degree of authenticity, also we actually have a sense of style. It takes one look at the armour combinations that people wear on NA and on EU to see this difference.

Sorry Teeth, but this part of your post was terribly low. Generalizing and condescending posts like this are why we have the rift between continents in our community in the first place. I am used to seeing that kind of talk from the likes of Berenger, but not from you.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2014, 05:39:45 pm »
+1
If the only "fun" part of crpg is your ability to draw a penis and run around with it on your shield/armour then you are probably playing the wrong game ^^.

Im sure there are tons of games out there that allow you to run around with penis/semen/anime/poor quality paint job banners :P play one of those.

As for the money i thought usually they removed your banner but you keep the slot so you can upload something else? Unless ofc it was removed and you ignored the msg and re-uploaded it... if so then tough ^^

Panos has no power in crpg, he whined about 2h for years and nothing so you cant really blame him for 1 whine thread about banners and then the devs/admin acting
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2014, 05:43:59 pm »
Panos has no power in crpg, he whined about 2h for years and nothing so you cant really blame him for 1 whine thread about banners and then the devs/admin acting
yes, you most certainly can. nothing would have been done about the fun, silly banners in an almost dead mod. Everybody would still have their banners, Panos just wants NA to suffer for some reason, maybe because his mother cheated on his father with a NA man. idk, panos has many many deep emotional scars, i can tell.

(click to show/hide)
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2014, 05:48:04 pm »
well you can always play drawing games online. everyone finds it hilarious to draw cocks on everything so you guys will fit in fine :D

It sounds like you guys cant have fun without pictures of cocks n stuff i dunno :P Probably going to be sad when all the new games come out and you cant draw retarded crap ^^. Not that i care about NA banners as i don't play there but an EU purge of animi girl banners is nice <3

*edit

I do agree a warning should have gone out first saying these banner rules will now be enforced you have a few days to change your banners etc

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2014, 05:52:56 pm »
+5
well you can always play drawing games online. everyone finds it hilarious to draw cocks on everything so you guys will fit in fine :D

It sounds like you guys cant have fun without pictures of cocks n stuff i dunno :P Probably going to be sad when all the new games come out and you cant draw retarded crap ^^. Not that i care about NA banners as i don't play there but an EU purge of animi girl banners is nice <3

*edit

I do agree a warning should have gone out first saying these banner rules will now be enforced you have a few days to change your banners etc

It was a turkey fuckstickface

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2014, 05:54:33 pm »
+2

*edit

i dont believe there were any pictures of cocks. sorry to disappoint.
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2014, 05:59:31 pm »
It was a turkey fuckstickface

Doesnt seem to fit then and devs don't like to want it in their mod so you should be fine with their decision.

If these banners aren't wanted in crpg, they most certainly won't be wanted in any future game so you probably won't see your "fun" banners again.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »
+6
Panos is a bundle of sticks. (fgt)
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2014, 06:19:34 pm »
+2
Doesnt seem to fit then and devs don't like to want it in their mod so you should be fine with their decision.

If these banners aren't wanted in crpg, they most certainly won't be wanted in any future game so you probably won't see your "fun" banners again.

Its been in. CRPG for a while now tho. Because one twat complained  its gone? That's silly. I get devas don't want them but they didn't get rid of any our banners!  Until now

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2014, 06:25:57 pm »
+4
All these tears over a picture that appears on some items, lol, I wonder how much you guys will cry when you cant use my old friendgy anime banners in Melee Battlegrounds either. Rules are rules regardless of Panos's involvement, I dont care what continent people are from, you or your banners are not exempt from the rules, rules Panos did not write.

But anyway, if my source of fun in crpg was using silly banners, I would just play another game.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2014, 06:39:58 pm »
+2
you guys can be the best and the most retarded community sometimes

snitches get stitches remember that ese?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2014, 06:41:41 pm »
each to their own :D i consider running around with anime banners giggling like schoolgirls because we have an anime banner retarded too ^^