Author Topic: lor_the_grey abusing bux  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Cyres

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lor_the_grey abusing bux
« on: May 16, 2011, 01:38:51 pm »
my name: Warlord_Unrated

I played till now on the shogunate server where the mode dtv is running. LoR_the_grey was abusing a reloading bug for his xbow. he switched his weapon and he didn't had to reload his xbow, dont know how he did that. i submitted a poll to ban him but mostly other "grey" - gay? clanmembers were on the server so he did not get banned.
so any other grey started a poll to ban me and well i got banned.

Punish lor_the_grey for bugusing and unban me. thanks

Offline bsssssss

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: lor_the_grey abusing bux
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 02:02:14 pm »
agreed i also noticed that

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:50 pm »
Proof?

Offline LooR

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:24:55 pm »
i didnt do that lol,i did a poll to ban you because you did poll on me without any reason

but mostly other "grey" - gay?
and stop insulting my clanmates you arent funny
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:26:26 pm by LooR »

Offline Cyres

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:27:27 pm »
i wasn't even the first one who noticed that. It could at most be that it was a bug that I see that or even everyone who was dead. I dont remember the guy who advert me that u were using a bug.

What i saw was: U shoot with your xbow - you switched too your meele weapon - you switched back to your xbow - you shoot - and you were repeating this all the time
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:29:11 pm by Cyres »

Offline WV_Blackitt

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 02:30:53 pm »
Very nice. I saw few days ago that some players form well knowed Clan were using this bug for making a lot of Siege Towers and throwing weapons. Noone polled to ban them because it was a game bug, not a player fault but a game moder fault. I was on a team speak with LoR and he was talking about that he discovered another bug and i think you just behave like common informer so LoR pissed off. You weren't know what just happening and i think it was not your buissnes to judge LoR but admins. I'm pretty sure if admin would be there he would ask Lor "what are you doing?" and LoR would stop it, because we're not a group of guys just doin everything to win.

Offline Cyres

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 02:35:01 pm »
What i saw was: U shoot with your xbow - you switched too your meele weapon - you switched back to your xbow - you shoot - and you were repeating this all the time

That is what i saw he was doing. if it is a "game bug" how u call it so he should not abuse it.

Offline LooR

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:17:27 pm »
I just discovered this bug and trying to kill a few bots.I didnt kill any player abusing a bug.U could warn me or something like that but you were malignant and called to ban me fast.So i ill say that again u had no reason to ban me.Thats why i banned you by pool and 60% other players on the serwer.

Offline Cyres

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 04:06:31 pm »
i didnt do that lol,i did a poll to ban you because you did poll on me without any reason

aha -.-"

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »
General rules
No exploiting of any kind
snip
NOT OK: Using a bug to gain undeserved benefits
snip
You used a bug to instantly reload your crossbow. You used the crossbow to kill bots. Killing bots gives you multiplier. You get undeserved benefits. Cheating.

Also:
General rules
No exploiting of any kind
snip
No random kick/ban polls. Always specify reason before starting a poll
OK: poll-kicking a leecher
OK: poll-kicking an intentional teamkiller
NOT OK: poll-kicking someone who involuntarily hurt you
NOT OK: poll-kicking someone because you don't like his playstyle
snip
It doesn't directly say anything about polling someone who polled you, but abusing the poll system is most of the time considered kickable/banable.

Also you said he didn't post a reason for the poll. Was he dead maybe? He could have posted the reason in dead chat and that is good enough. And as I said, Ragepolling is not accepted. Now let's get a Shogunate admin in here so he can decide.

Source: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 04:25:10 pm »
Both have a good point, it's not to a player to judge what is banable and what is abuse, but obiouvsly LooR used a bug exploit.

I guess it's better to warn "exploiter" that you will report this to admin, and use "I" to contact an admin in game, or go on IRC, or take screenshot and post on forum (i don't do that myself as i don't like delation, and i don't care someone using a bug, i will just warn the player that he doesn't have the right to do such thing, but everybody is responsible for himself).

Tbh, i don't really like how this community make delation (like in scholl courtyard) but as the community is bigger everyday this may be needed.

I guess next time just try to contact an admin (actually there should be one when DTV is on a server).

Bugs have to be exploited to be detected, i guess best way to behave when you find a bug is to report it.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 05:47:07 pm »
Without proof I cannot punish him but I have already been made aware of this exploit and will punish anyone who uses it without warning.