Author Topic: Ban McDeath for harassment and more  (Read 1439 times)

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
Ban McDeath for harassment and more
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:29:21 am »
Posting for a friend

So for no reason whatsoever besides being a troll McDeath decided to harass a new player and stand in the way of all of his arrow shots so he could M him and he then admitted all he wanted was to get the guy kicked. I know that this guy has been banned alot before and always trolls and should know better then this especially when doing it to brand new players! BTW there were no admins online he waited till Rhalzo got offline to start doing this!

Him TWing the guy for no reason!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Him standing in the way of attacks so he can Troll and M the new guy!

He then gets the new guy kicked and says GF........This guy did absolutely nothing to him btw!

He then admits all he wanted was to get this new guy kicked!

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban McDeath for harassment and more
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:28:40 am »
Saving the admins some time. If you want someone banned you have to use this form:

BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

(Good job reading the ban section rules)

Since you are doing this for someone else I am not sure how this works but good luck.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:14:09 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Horns is correct. Please edit your post into the format mentioned. Thank you.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 12:32:03 am »
Here it is redone

2. Name of offending character(s) Mcdeath_ATS

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA1 and around 6-7PM PST

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Mcdeath a troll with a long ban record keeps harassing a brand new player for his enjoyment and stands in the way of his shots and nudges and bothers him until he can M the new player as it clearly shows in the screenshots!

5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He trolls nonstop and has ban banned for it before

6. Multiple Screenshots Included!

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Anyone that was on NA1 at the time! Including the new player he harassed

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 03:44:41 am »
Why you think the offender did what he did. He trolls nonstop and has ban banned for it before

Well let me start by saying that I have absolutely no clue who you are. You write a ban thread on me for some random guy? Second as far as I know I have one ban on my record. You can look it up and show everyone. I could care less. Third I would like to say that being a troll is not a bannable offense. Otherwise we would probably all be banned at one point or another.

Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Mcdeath a troll with a long ban record keeps harassing a brand new player for his enjoyment and stands in the way of his shots and nudges and bothers him until he can M the new player as it clearly shows in the screenshots!
This is not the full story. You were not even involved in said "incident." I was in melee fighting a guy and whoever this person was that he is making the ban thread for had shot me three times. I reported all three shots. After I killed the guy I ran up to him and nudged him and went to go back to fighting until he shot me again. Again I reported him. This time instead of going back to fight I stayed next to him and blocked him from shooting because I was mad that someone hit me 4 times in a row. I followed him around to get the fifth M key because I didn't think he deserved to be on my multiplier while he just shoots away without a care at teammates.

I never went and attacked him and I didn't "wait for Rhalzo to leave." If I had intended to go out and start trolling someone I would not care if an admin was on I would go ahead and do it regardless until I get enough satisfaction, an admin tells me to stop or I get kicked/banned.

edit
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:06:39 am by Donkey guy »
Donkey

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »
Fuck you and your friend . If he can't post a godamn correct  ban request he shouldn't be using a fucking computer or even breathing. For fucksake with these ban threads

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 10:05:06 pm »
^ +1
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 11:03:56 pm »
3rd party ban threads are statistically only made by people who have at one point or another engaged in bestiality. So not saying you fuck dogs.. but statistics dont lie

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 01:04:45 am »
Fuck you and your friend . If he can't post a godamn correct  ban request he shouldn't be using a fucking computer or even breathing. For fucksake with these ban threads
+1
3rd party ban threads are statistically only made by people who have at one point or another engaged in bestiality. So not saying you fuck dogs.. but statistics dont lie
+1

(click to show/hide)
Donkey

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 01:46:50 am »
The first half of the logs took place right after the beginning of the round when everyone is clashing in the middle.
I've bolded what appears to be important but left in the kill logs merely for reference.
The second half, where Hattori was 5/5'd, I trimmed the kill logs out.

(click to show/hide)

My best judgment tells me Hattori was shooting into a crowd and hit McDeath twice in a fairly short time span and he was irritated by it.
He probably went over to annoy Hattori and saw an opportunity to get him kicked off the server.
In the third and fourth screenshot, I see no arrow in McDeath for that 5/5 teamwound.
My guess is Hattori kicked him to get him away and McDeath reported him on a kick. It's tricky to figure out just what's going on in this mess.

McDeath has one ban on record, only, and it was roughly three months ago. Hattori has none.
This does look pretty clearly like harassment, unfortunately.
He not only admits to trolling the last report to get him kicked, but I see no communication between the two indicating that McDeath thought Hattori was intentionally teamwounding.
At the least, I'd attribute two of the four teamwounds on Hattori's part to carelessness.

I'll issue 12 hours to McDeath as this appears to be an isolated incident. If he wishes to appeal it, post away, I'll be around tonight.
I'll also issue an hour ban on Hattori_Freeman as a strong warning against teamwounding, intentional or not.
It's a short ban and will serve as a way to flag other admins in the ban logs if something is to happen again.
I don't believe this was all McDeath as it's made out to be.