Poll

Ban they?

BAN HE
12 (85.7%)
BAN SHE
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [BAN] BRONEETA TW at start of round, attempted TK but he failed  (Read 1291 times)

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
[BAN] BRONEETA TW at start of round, attempted TK but he failed
« on: January 10, 2014, 10:48:44 am »
1. Name of your character involved
TRUEGOD_PUBTRASH_DUMPSTRNERD
2. Name of offending character(s)
BRONEETA
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4:30 AM EST ~ish~
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I died during a round after going for the flags instead of engaging the enemy (I had 0 ps vs plate and couldn't do anything but glance with my daggers)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Because no admins were on
6. Multiple Screenshots
Coming in second post
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
INTERNET_EXPLORER (he may not vouch, he was in semenstorm as well)
SELEUCUS_XIV
*EDIT* I bet Rishu_BRD could probably witness it too.  So could the guy who got valour (forget his name sorry)

pictures coming in text post.  2 pictures.  Pictures of resh after TW then pictures of about 15 seconds into round before the pictures fade off screen (obvious to tell TW at start of round)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:59:14 am by DumpsterNerd »

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] BRONEETA TW at start of round, attempted TK but he failed
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:49:21 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 10:51:06 am »
As you can see from the pics, start of round (polearm_woot just won valour) and then TWs start almost immediately at spawn.

This player is in a pretty senior clan.  They knew the rules, they knew what they did.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 10:57:39 am »
he was delaying.. leeching..  at around 3:30 in the morning.. no one is on at the time to watch any of that. check the logs. Didn't tk so he would get the message since no admin was on.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 11:00:51 am »
he was delaying.. leeching..  at around 3:30 in the morning.. no one is on at the time to watch any of that. check the logs. Didn't tk so he would get the message since no admin was on.

You're so full of shit it hurts.  Don't defend yourself, I didn't delay at all.  I actively engaged anyone I could damage and tried to run for the flags from the 1 guy I couldn't hurt.  AND he ends up killing me the round before (I can provide a SS if required).

You're also acting cocky about the banthread in later chatlog after you TW me.

*EDIT* changed TK to TW above, as he only TW me at spawn, didn't completely TK me.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:07:19 am by DumpsterNerd »

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 11:01:57 am »
You were running away from the enemy.. at no point did you intend to attack.. in the end you dropped your weapons and and tried to fist punch.. the enemy did nothing to you until he got tired of the delay as well.

That's just pretty much it.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 11:03:18 am »
You're so full of shit it hurts.  Don't defend yourself, I didn't delay at all.  I actively engaged anyone I could damage and tried to run for the flags from the 1 guy I couldn't hurt.  AND he ends up killing me the round before (I can provide a SS if required).

You're also acting cocky about the banthread in later chatlog after you TW me.

maybe I'm wrong, but this picture seems like you don't care if you don't get banned....

*EDIT*

Last picture had my name in it, so I removed.  Picture w/o posted

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 11:04:28 am »
You were running away from the enemy.. at no point did you intend to attack.. in the end you dropped your weapons and and tried to fist punch.. the enemy did nothing to you until he got tired of the delay as well.

That's just pretty much it.

There was no dropping of my weapons.

I unequipped my throwing daggers, if that's what you meant.

But then again, they don't have a melee mode AND i get stunned for using them... sounds like you have a gripe with the mod/dev team, not me?

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 11:24:38 am »
No I don't care if I get banned for hitting you a couple of times for the delay/leeching you did for that round at around 3:00-3:30 am in the morning.. no one is going to wait for you and there was no admin to do anything so I did what I thought would have gotten your attention.. and clearly it did.

After that you didn't do such stupid thing and we played decently for the most part.

So yes, if I deserve a ban for it.. whatever.. but don't say it wasn't warranted.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 11:28:09 am »
No I don't care if I get banned for hitting you a couple of times for the delay/leeching you did for that round at around 3:00-3:30 am in the morning.. no one is going to wait for you and there was no admin to do anything so I did what I thought would have gotten your attention.. and clearly it did.

After that you didn't do such stupid thing and we played decently for the most part.

So yes, if I deserve a ban for it.. whatever.. but don't say it wasn't warranted.

Honestly, I'm not sure what this is even about.

My loadout before that map was 2x throwing lance + 1x shield (horseman's shield) and 1x heavy throwing axes.  Which I threw my lances every round, and tried to melee/ throw heavy throwing axes.

There was a few times where I sat still while typing to the other thrower (seculeus -- I just butchered his name) but it by no mean was intentionally delaying.  We were literally discussing throwing builds....

Vigilante justice isn't justice.  It's just lawlessness.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 11:35:11 am »
You were indeed discussing throwing builds as we were all dead.. and as you were doing so you were moving away from the enemies.. thus delaying. It happened for quite some time too.. once an enemy was close enough to kill you, you decided to drop your weapons and rather than melee you blocked with your fists and proceeded to run away.

The other guy got tired of the delay and killed you.

That's what happened.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 11:57:52 am »
You were indeed discussing throwing builds as we were all dead.. and as you were doing so you were moving away from the enemies.. thus delaying. It happened for quite some time too.. once an enemy was close enough to kill you, you decided to drop your weapons and rather than melee you blocked with your fists and proceeded to run away.

The other guy got tired of the delay and killed you.

That's what happened.

There was never any dropping of any melee weapons.

I don't know where you get this.  It's absolutely rubish.  Rishu came up to me and I had shield + MW throwing dagger equiped.  I can't damage anyone at melee range with that combo.

What you want me to just get STUNNED cause I have a throwing weapon out?  EVEN WHEN I HAVE SHIELD HE STILL STUNS ME.

I should avoid this thread, clearly we're just going to get in a dumb flame war...

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 12:19:09 pm »
There's nothing to it really.. drop it or not you had no weapon in your hands when the enemy finally reached you and thats that.. you ran away, he killed you finally.

Nothing to it.. whatever.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 12:30:12 pm »
This is from the moment of the second to last kill to the final kill involving Rishu.
(click to show/hide)

Roughly two minutes passed before DumpsterNerd was killed and I have no idea how it's possible to chat so much for two minutes on that map as the last player on a team without intentionally delaying.
Seemed like IE made a comment about it too: "[01:21:17] chat,,Internet_Explorer,team,didnt know people came here to socialize"

I don't know what was going on, if you dropped your weapons and let yourself die when someone finally caught up to you or what.
Either way, Krosis mentioned numerous times that you were delaying and you haven't once argued that you weren't.
You're only denying that your dropped your weapons.

If this annoyed you so much, I'm not sure as to why you wouldn't have reported his teamwound from the round earlier, either.
Post the screenshot as there's nothing I can pull from the logs in that regard.

I'll check back in the morning/afternoon. See if you can get Rishu or IE or one of the other witnesses in here as well.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 02:22:15 pm »
This is from the moment of the second to last kill to the final kill involving Rishu.
(click to show/hide)

Roughly two minutes passed before DumpsterNerd was killed and I have no idea how it's possible to chat so much for two minutes on that map as the last player on a team without intentionally delaying.
Seemed like IE made a comment about it too: "[01:21:17] chat,,Internet_Explorer,team,didnt know people came here to socialize"

I don't know what was going on, if you dropped your weapons and let yourself die when someone finally caught up to you or what.
Either way, Krosis mentioned numerous times that you were delaying and you haven't once argued that you weren't.
You're only denying that your dropped your weapons.

If this annoyed you so much, I'm not sure as to why you wouldn't have reported his teamwound from the round earlier, either.
Post the screenshot as there's nothing I can pull from the logs in that regard.

I'll check back in the morning/afternoon. See if you can get Rishu or IE or one of the other witnesses in here as well.

Wait, so TK/TW when admins aren't on is OK in certain situations?  Is what what we should take from this? 

About not reporting earlier, I didn't care about the TWs until it was right at the start of the round.

Also, is it truly delaying/leeching to pick only ranged weapons?  If so, that's a pretty ehhhhhhh rule.\

EDIT:

In my very first response to his post, I told him I wasn't delaying.  ("I wasn't delaying at all").

Should I continue to echo that?  Normally I figured the rules for this tread were ignore the trollbait after you've dealt with it.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:03:43 pm by DumpsterNerd »