Author Topic: Armour penetration  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
Re: Armour penetration
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 08:40:01 am »
You are acting as if 2H stab was not gay.

I agree, 2h stab is just as exploitable and gay, but two gay stab animations don't make the situation better.  They just need to make the animation on the 2h stab less idiotic (Not being able to flail while stabbing, hit somebody with the side of your sword and do full pierce damage).  1h stab was slightly underpowered before, but now it's just as exploitable as 2h stab.  The thing is, the devs will never change 2h stab because a large part of the community is 2h.

These threads are a little pointless to be honest. It won't have any effect on the balancing of the game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 10:04:29 am »
Nerfing backpedalling sounds like a good idea however this seems very difficult to accomplish without breaking everything. If you flat out nerf backwards speed then it's probably also a huge buff to ganking. Also, most good backpedallers don't move backwards but rather turn their mouse and go sideways with a chambered swing in the opposite direction so it wouldn't affect them even though that's one of the gayest moves in the book.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 11:04:21 am »
I agree, 2h stab is just as exploitable and gay, but two gay stab animations don't make the situation better.  They just need to make the animation on the 2h stab less idiotic (Not being able to flail while stabbing, hit somebody with the side of your sword and do full pierce damage).  1h stab was slightly underpowered before, but now it's just as exploitable as 2h stab.  The thing is, the devs will never change 2h stab because a large part of the community is 2h.

These threads are a little pointless to be honest. It won't have any effect on the balancing of the game.

Oh, and I wondered where does all that QQ came from...

No, wait I didnt.

Let me tell you 2H users what the problem is. There are some of you that are skilled, and have quickly adapted to the new stab and now actually BLOCK STABS!!!.

Then, there are scrubs that simply refuse to block more than 3 directions when using their 2H, and will cry their eyes out on the forum, being epic hypocrites because they have fuckton of abusable shit that 1H/shielders are not able to use. 

Fine, I am all for nerfing stabs if:
1: devs also fix 2H stabs, which were retarded much earier, yet nobody gave a flying fuck untill they buffed 1H stabs.
2: devs fix the retarded 2H zomgnoglance sideslashes, because it alows 2H to go merry-go-round on almost everyone while spamming sideslash. (when two 2H users meet, the procedure is practically same exept they spin so fast they create small tornadoes, killing enemies, team mastes and themselves, hence why most tkers are 2H users)
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 12:24:15 pm »
hence why most tkers are 2H users)
The only reasons why 2h doing more tks is higer damage and longer weapons. Polearms doing same amount of tks, but there is less polearm players = less tk.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 01:46:11 pm »
+1
Damage reduction of at least 50% while s-key is held

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 04:47:36 pm »
Oh, and I wondered where does all that QQ came from...

No, wait I didnt.

Let me tell you 2H users what the problem is. There are some of you that are skilled, and have quickly adapted to the new stab and now actually BLOCK STABS!!!.

Then, there are scrubs that simply refuse to block more than 3 directions when using their 2H, and will cry their eyes out on the forum, being epic hypocrites because they have fuckton of abusable shit that 1H/shielders are not able to use. 

Fine, I am all for nerfing stabs if:
1: devs also fix 2H stabs, which were retarded much earier, yet nobody gave a flying fuck untill they buffed 1H stabs.
2: devs fix the retarded 2H zomgnoglance sideslashes, because it alows 2H to go merry-go-round on almost everyone while spamming sideslash. (when two 2H users meet, the procedure is practically same exept they spin so fast they create small tornadoes, killing enemies, team mastes and themselves, hence why most tkers are 2H users)

You realize I'm an archer..... right?  Or are you having a tantrum about all 2hers?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 07:57:59 pm »

You realize I'm an archer..... right?  Or are you having a tantrum about all 2hers?

I know right? That post was directed to 2H users to open their damn eyes to make them realise that they should better shut up about overpowered stuff.

I mean come on, their class is the most broken one in c-rpg. I am just sick and tired from reading throught all that QQ 1H stab is op.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.