Author Topic: Your best kill  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2142
  • Infamy: 1071
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Your best kill
« on: January 06, 2014, 12:54:53 am »
+5
I'm certain we had a thread dedicated to this topic but can't find it.

Anyway, after so many hours spent on this game, tonight I scored my best kill as an archer. Don't have a screenshot and can't really explain it with screenshot, would need a video for it so words will have to do the job.

Typical siege map, Distar Castle c (for those who don't know, it's that snow fortress). Was messing with some looting and sadly, forgot to take melee weapon. Enemy shielder was following me on that narrow passage (that leads to that wooden roof which is right next to the flag) and I've passed friendly xbow who I nudged as a sign of danger. That only made things worse because he died before he could react properly. Having no weapon, besides the bow I've tried to trick the shielder and avoid shield bash which worked but I didn't hit him. Since I have only 2 ATH and two quivers of arrows on me, couldn't get away from him. Desperate, I've tried to kick him to buy some time for escape and it worked. But funniest thing which makes this kill so special is that we were next to those stone stairs and he lost his balance, fell and died on the spot. Boom headshot! :lol:

What is your best kill so far?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Your best kill
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:58:36 am »
+16
My best kill was when I stabbed someone.

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 01:00:47 am »
+4
My best kill was when I shot into a crowd of enemies that I didn't even see and head shot one. I felt so cool. :D

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 01:01:47 am »
+2
I once killed some guy in heavy armor with a practice dagger, felt pretty good

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 01:04:32 am »
+3
Killing bagge with my xbow alt multiple times, never gets boring
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline BarBeQ

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:06:15 am »
+7
When i once played on my donkey HX(Hate_More_Father) on EU 1 and Hate_More tried to shoot me i gave him a shot in da face.
Felt so great

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:07:43 am »
+4
Any of the times I've been on my thrower alt and jumped off of something which would not be a survivable fall, but as I'm jumping, I spin around and whilst falling backwards, throw a jarid and headshot someone.  I've done this 5+ times, and each time its just the best thing ever.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 01:09:17 am »
+8
Killed a dude by spamming throwing lances to air while being inside a castle (there was weapon rack)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 01:12:11 am »
+2
lvl 1 kill with FranI love you +3 Trident.
spawn to spawn HS at the beginning of the round on Ruins, was on a high spawn, shot one in the village
HS with a stone on kinngrimm from the side while he was on the roof chasing archers

those 3 I remember to this day being really funny  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:15:32 am by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline tisjester

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: TitsJester
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 01:15:17 am »
+15
I'm certain we had a thread dedicated to this topic but can't find it.

Anyway, after so many hours spent on this game, tonight I scored my best kill as an archer. Don't have a screenshot and can't really explain it with screenshot, would need a video for it so words will have to do the job.

Typical siege map, Distar Castle c (for those who don't know, it's that snow fortress). Was messing with some looting and sadly, forgot to take melee weapon. Enemy shielder was following me on that narrow passage (that leads to that wooden roof which is right next to the flag) and I've passed friendly xbow who I nudged as a sign of danger. That only made things worse because he died before he could react properly. Having no weapon, besides the bow I've tried to trick the shielder and avoid shield bash which worked but I didn't hit him. Since I have only 2 ATH and two quivers of arrows on me, couldn't get away from him. Desperate, I've tried to kick him to buy some time for escape and it worked. But funniest thing which makes this kill so special is that we were next to those stone stairs and he lost his balance, fell and died on the spot. Boom headshot! :lol:

What is your best kill so far?

Haha that reminds me of the moment that shocked the whole battle server the other night.

'Twas a tense moment at the end of a round a multi hangs in the balance for some. It's one man left on each side. There's an  xbower with no melee vs
a spearman (if memory serves, w/e cleveland was). The xbower misses his shot by inches and cleveland moves in for the kill. Out of desperation the xbower pollux throws a nudge and cleveland falls. His bar was black.  :o faces all round.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 01:17:40 am »
+10
The first gen that rohypnol didn't do his my old friendgy HX build this happened:

I was the last one left on my team and I was a HX. There were three people left on the other team: rohypnol as strength/plated shielder, San, and a 2h kuyak hero. I started working them down by shooting the 2h kuyak hero by shooting him from a safe distance and eded up killing him. I then noticed it, I only had the loaded bolt left, no others. I decided that I would rather duel rohypnol than San so I had to bump shoot San in order to get him. I ended up bump killing him.

Then it happened, rohypnol was trying to hide behind some objects so that I couldn't bump him. I ended up jumping over the objects and knocking rohypnol over and headshot him.

All of those bundle of sticksish time that rohypnol would go my old friend mode as HX were paid up for and it felt great.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 01:22:39 am »
+4
quite memorable was the first time I killed The_Fin head on in a duel situation.  still know the exact spot he came riding towards me, cause that was always a bit exciting. happened  near the upper village of vayejeg,  and he congratulated me afterward.

good times,  I miss that tank...
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 01:33:03 am »
+16
Throwing an axe straight into the air as horsethrower (full speed), killing a teammate riding just next to me with a headshot from above.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 01:34:35 am »
+10
Watching someone die to a stray horse always makes me chuckle, but it seems to happen to me more than most.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 01:35:00 am »
+8
Throwing Jarids at Miley at an end of round 3v1. I tk'd both my teammates and misjudged how fast Miley could close the distance. Put up my shield as I got spammed, knowing if I switched weapons I would get hit and killed. Said F it, why not and switched jarid to melee and went for the stab. Hit Miley in the face for the kill. Best end of round crutch ever...especially after murdering my two other teammates.