Author Topic: Your best kill  (Read 4250 times)

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Your best kill
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:10 am »
+3
Throwing Jarids at Miley at an end of round 3v1. I tk'd both my teammates and misjudged how fast Miley could close the distance. Put up my shield as I got spammed, knowing if I switched weapons I would get hit and killed. Said F it, why not and switched jarid to melee and went for the stab. Hit Miley in the face for the kill. Best end of round crutch ever...especially after murdering my two other teammates.

You said this somewhere else too, I forgot where it is.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 01:38:34 am »
+5
You said this somewhere else too, I forgot where it is.
Yes, am very proud of it =D.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 01:49:35 am »
+4
My best kill is when I destroy a punk ass 2hander.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 01:53:22 am »
+11
That one walled village map with a tower on both sides of the village and a big two story tower in the middle... I don't remember its name, and I think it's out of the rotation now.

Anyway, it was the end of the round and down to 1v1 with me and one other guy. I climbed the tall center tower to try to spot him but couldn't see where he was. After a little while, the flags spawned and he finally emerged from an alley that he was lurking in. He stood on the flags nervously looking around and waiting for me to arrive... but he never thought to look UP. IRL I shouted "GERONIMO!" and leaped, bringing death from on high. My aim and timing were perfect and I hit him with an overhead attack just before landing, killing him (and myself half a second later).

I don't know if it was actually my best kill but it was definitely one of my coolest and most memorable.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 03:33:19 am »
+4
I kicked a teammate into the side of a siege tower and it just killed him (like if siege tower run him over). It was considered a suicide though.

Also I have just reminded myself that once on some weird map I jumped behind some barrels. I got stuck (could predict that :rolleyes:). I asked my friend on TS to come and help me. He came to me and got stuck as well. I couldn't kick from that place but I could nudge, so I nudged my friend and he instantly (lightning speed, seriously) hit the ground from like 0,5m and lost all health and died. I was laughing hard at that one.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:32:17 pm by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 03:36:23 am »
+3
Shooting an xbow at a shielder. The shield breaks, but the bolt also penetrated the shield and killed the player too.

Blind-firing an arrow from spawn at the first seconds of the round and headshotting someone in enemy spawn.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 03:42:17 am »
+2
All my kills are best kills, because I am the best.

You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 03:54:43 am »
+11
The first gen that rohypnol didn't do his my old friendgy HX build this happened:

I was the last one left on my team and I was a HX. There were three people left on the other team: rohypnol as strength/plated shielder, San, and a 2h kuyak hero. I started working them down by shooting the 2h kuyak hero by shooting him from a safe distance and eded up killing him. I then noticed it, I only had the loaded bolt left, no others. I decided that I would rather duel rohypnol than San so I had to bump shoot San in order to get him. I ended up bump killing him.

Then it happened, rohypnol was trying to hide behind some objects so that I couldn't bump him. I ended up jumping over the objects and knocking rohypnol over and headshot him.

All of those bundle of sticksish time that rohypnol would go my old friend mode as HX were paid up for and it felt great.

I remember that, if I recall I don't think I knew that was you. I was so slow back then, I was bump feast =D So many hopeless standoffs against HX back then.

Mine is still the 24 v 2, tag teamed with Miley on that map with the tunnels inside of the hill. In the larger open room with the stairs, side tunnel, and main entrance, we were surrounded by at least 5-8 people in the room at all times. Somehow, foes just started to fall one by one as we weaved, blocked incoming attacks we couldn't dodge, and furiously attacked back. After the initial onslaught, we miraculously survived. The people that were left began to trickle in from the main entrance, making dispatching each one much easier. At the time, I was shocked at the extreme favor and sheer luck of it all.

The fact that it was a successful tag team makes it more memorable than extreme odds by myself.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 03:57:35 am »
+4
My deaths tend to be more memorable than my kills. I got shieldbashed into a balista projectile once. Also, numerous death by punches, kicks, nudges and stones.

I remember a very long time ago I caught someone mid-fall with a pike. I also killed a charging lancer with a sickle chamberblock once (almost full STR gimmick sickle alt), back when the sickle couldn't block.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 06:29:30 am »
+2
I remember how I solely was followed by a group of heavy 2 handers who were waiting to kill me quickly so I could just parry and flee to a nearby ruin which would make it more feasable to survive. Fencing off the first guy I was able to retreat upstairs noticing how another group gathered at the ground waiting for me there, as I could not hold I had to jump down and was crushing into that group against their expectation leaving them stunned and making my way out again. I thought I was already dead.The group seemed to have been shrunken, the fight went on and I was still able to fight back for a short time but died ultimately. I then later realized that I actually only killed 1 guy :D

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 08:25:13 am »
+4
I'm fairly certain all my best kills have been team kills...

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 08:41:17 am »
+4
Round start - aim high with heavy xbow - release - headshot an enemy in the first 10 seconds of the map.
Was totally random but funny

Offline Wolfsblood

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Wolfsblood_MB, Wolfsfang
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 08:48:55 am »
+2
end of the round 1v1

2 hand jumps off roof to stab me

mid air headshot to win the round

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 08:54:40 am »
+7
I stepped on an ant once accidentally. The screams and bone cracking haunt me even today.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 09:00:09 am »
+6
When I headshoted DaveUKR with an arbalest bolt from spawn to spawn on the map with the big swimmingpool.