Author Topic: im fat im fat oh god im fat  (Read 10525 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
im fat im fat oh god im fat
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:59:49 pm »
+3
how do i not become so fat ughhh
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Re: im fat im fat oh god im fat
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:02:58 pm »
+26
You should poop more.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:25:44 pm »
+3
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 03:28:26 pm »
+1
By eating more than you spend

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:37 pm »
lift

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 12:57:19 am »
lift

Negative. Lift simply makes you muscle under armor layered in lots of fat. You need cardio/fat burn exercises.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 01:05:03 am »
+2
Take a cleaver to your fatty skin
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 01:10:56 am »
+10
You want a serious answer?

This is how i lost weight:

Keep it under 130 heart rate and do it for a long time. Doesent matter if its running, cycling or some other machine. Do it for half an hour 1st if you can, then increase it by 5 minutes each training. Alternate between rutines to keep it interesting. My training, at the end of the weight loss period, was 30 minutes running, 40 mins cycling and 20 mins on a stepper, all around 125 heartrate.

How do you know if its fat burn and not cardio? If you can normaly speak while doing it (you are not huffing and puffing) its fat burn.

Buy some l-carnitine, its dirt cheap and it helps. Take 2 pills 30 minutes before each training.

Cut bread and sweets completely out. No exceptions.
When you have lunch, put how much you would normaly eat on a plate. Now eat half of that, eat the other haf in 2 hours. Eat a healthy and large breakfeast, i ate oats and milk with honey. Eat some veggies or fruit for dinner. When you feel hungry drink water, drink shitloads of water all day.

The harders part is maintaining your discipline. You have to reaaaaaly want to lose weight and have strong willpower.
Its not rocket science, its just spending more energy than you put in your mouth.
Good luck

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 02:05:33 am »
+1
You want a serious answer?

This is how i lost weight:

Keep it under 130 heart rate and do it for a long time. Doesent matter if its running, cycling or some other machine. Do it for half an hour 1st if you can, then increase it by 5 minutes each training. Alternate between rutines to keep it interesting. My training, at the end of the weight loss period, was 30 minutes running, 40 mins cycling and 20 mins on a stepper, all around 125 heartrate.

How do you know if its fat burn and not cardio? If you can normaly speak while doing it (you are not huffing and puffing) its fat burn.

Buy some l-carnitine, its dirt cheap and it helps. Take 2 pills 30 minutes before each training.

Cut bread and sweets completely out. No exceptions.
When you have lunch, put how much you would normaly eat on a plate. Now eat half of that, eat the other haf in 2 hours. Eat a healthy and large breakfeast, i ate oats and milk with honey. Eat some veggies or fruit for dinner. When you feel hungry drink water, drink shitloads of water all day.

The harders part is maintaining your discipline. You have to reaaaaaly want to lose weight and have strong willpower.
Its not rocket science, its just spending more energy than you put in your mouth.
Good luck

Seems like you're telling him to do a modified version of HIIT lol. Works tho

Negative. Lift simply makes you muscle under armor layered in lots of fat. You need cardio/fat burn exercises.

Muscle increases your metabolism (although not as much as expected but still a bit and you still waste calories doing so). Everybody makes losing weight so complicated.
What matters is calories in/calories out. If you are below your maintenance calories then you'll lose weight. Above, you'll gain weight.

Might be too annoying for beginners  but measuring/weighing with scales and putting a daily amount of calories per day as maximum of calories allowed will help. 

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
Calculate what your body needs to maintain its current weight, and then reduce with the amount of calories you think is suitable for your weight loss.

If you want to take it even further, write down how much your macros should be per day (fat/carbs/protein) if you find it necessary.
Lose enough weight, start lifting and soon you'll get your shot at Miley Cyrus's.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 02:56:03 am »
+2
If you're serious about losing weight, this website is actually pretty neat.  Helped me out a lot when I was trying to burn off the weight I gained after my surgery.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 08:52:35 am »
+10

muscle + fat = bear, and who wouldn't want to be a bear

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 09:35:24 am »
Good luck
Huh? Any kind of exercise burns fat. Simple: you use more than you eat, you lose weight.

Best "diet" is just to eat once a day. No need to go about limiting anything. Eat as much bread and whatever you want, doesn't matter, you won't gain weight.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 09:36:46 am »
Get a fast metabolism nerd, problem solved.  :mrgreen:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 12:13:39 pm »
+1
Huh? Any kind of exercise burns fat. Simple: you use more than you eat, you lose weight.

Best "diet" is just to eat once a day. No need to go about limiting anything. Eat as much bread and whatever you want, doesn't matter, you won't gain weight.

Yes, everything burns fat. Breathing, heating your organs, walking. When i say "fat burn" i mean the long, low heart rate exercises that are designed for the specific purpose of burning fat and not for heart exercise or building muscle. You could try going for lifting straight away, but since we are talking about sheeding fat, i tried to share what worked great for me in that regard.

I dont know where you got the info that its best to eat once a day. Whenever i read of a healthly diet to speed up your metabolism it always mentions eating several times a day at least, even 5-6.

The bread/sweet thing worked for me, since i usualy ate on the campus and at home. I couldnt change my diet that dramaticaly since i didnt prepare my own food, so i just cut the most caloric things. If you prepare your own food, you could do wonders. But yea, at the end of the day, as Berenger said: If you are below your maintenance calories then you'll lose weight. Above, you'll gain weight.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:19:34 pm by Umbra »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 12:39:38 pm »
Uh, no it won't. The whole "eat many times a day to speed up your metabolism" thing is mostly a marketing trick. At best it'll burn 10 to 20 calories more. Eating once a day is how our ancestors ate and what our bodies are adapted to.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.