Author Topic: im fat im fat oh god im fat  (Read 10513 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: im fat im fat oh god im fat
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:02 pm »
+1
Other way around, if you eat 6-8 times per day it's more likely you'll consume more than you need, whereas if you only eat once, you'll actually have to try really hard to reach even the minimum amounts needed.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2013, 08:12:36 pm »
xant,  you are leaving the physiological and biomechanical aspects out of your argumentation,  and seem to be doing just what you are accusing others of:  repeating what you have read.

depending on the training level and the kind of food you are talking about,  your warrior diet is ok,  and follows basic aspects of any scientifically supported diet,   its highly unpractical for a fat man to try it however.

also no rules:  getting in your calories the way you are atm,  is a good way to get yourself a nice heap of typ 2 diabetes :/ 
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2013, 08:16:06 pm »
I never get more calories or less than i need. Hardcore calories counting everything including veggies

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2013, 08:21:18 pm »
+2
"Eating good" before you exercise? That sounds fucked up, I think you're the exception rather than the rule. Everyone else I know would never want to eat before gymming or doing sports.
This depends on the time you eat , it is highly recommended to eat before gym/sports but not just before, 2 hours or 90 minutes before is pretty good.

Regards football player/gymnist
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:06:45 pm by Morso »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2013, 05:00:31 am »
xant,  you are leaving the physiological and biomechanical aspects out of your argumentation,  and seem to be doing just what you are accusing others of:  repeating what you have read.

depending on the training level and the kind of food you are talking about,  your warrior diet is ok,  and follows basic aspects of any scientifically supported diet,   its highly unpractical for a fat man to try it however.

also no rules:  getting in your calories the way you are atm,  is a good way to get yourself a nice heap of typ 2 diabetes :/
The physiological and biomechanical aspects are behind the links, which is much more than can be said for the evidence of the others, who have provided no sources.

How is it highly unpractical for a fat man?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2013, 05:18:10 am »
Lately I've been having 1-2 meals a day and I must say I'm not as hungry as I expected to be. I don't even eat breakfast either. And I can't say my alertedness or focus has been affected. I haven't noticed a difference, whatsoever, and I'm not even working out.

That being said, this method combined with exercise could lead to desired results.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2013, 01:51:28 pm »
+12
i did everything you guys said im still fat
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2013, 02:05:49 pm »
+1

Need to eat more cheetos, more tarts, more burgers and more pizza and then 1 minute walk. Trust me. U will shred so much fat.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2013, 02:38:27 pm »
+2
The trick is to take a knife and cut of your genitalia, or is that the trick to keeping a light voice? Eh, just try it out.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1794
  • Infamy: 2301
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2013, 03:32:35 pm »
+1
You guys don't want to know what and how much I ate just minutes before. Gym rat in you would die of cardiac arrest  :P

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2013, 03:38:57 pm »
+2
Sarma  :)

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2013, 04:20:21 pm »
+1
The physiological and biomechanical aspects are behind the links, which is much more than can be said for the evidence of the others, who have provided no sources.

How is it highly unpractical for a fat man?

only found the link to the bodybuilding forum,  in which a man trying to sell a book talks nonsense far off of scientific truths combined with semi-truths and anecdotal evidence,  or using some truthful statements in a wrong context.

dont get me wrong:  if you eat healthy you can do just about what ever you want,  and your body will change to the better.  but his principles are neither revolutionary nor the most efficient way to tune your body.  at a quick glance id say he is just using the usual conspiracy and insider hype to sell his books. 

unpractical for a fat man?  cause a fat man lacks discipline and has wrong understanding of eating in the first place,  so you have to nurture his needs rather then starting a diet with him that he wont pull through.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2013, 04:26:51 pm »
+1
My god man, you have absolutely destroyed all of his arguments with your science and truths. Indeed, your mountains of evidence, logic and research cannot be denied by any.

And that is just your opinion. I'd say that it's the BEST diet for someone fat; you still get to enjoy all your favorite foods.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2013, 04:40:47 pm »
+1
just looked at his fb page,  and he is a hypocrite asshole on top.  talks about the protein industry fostering the 6 meals a day hype (in your link),  and sells protein on his website.

well dude,  I mentioned some of the basic mechanics in my first or second post.  other then that,  I studied this shit,  my knowledge is based on scientific studies and is accepted as the truth by pretty much any health board or university,  and I am not here to change your mind,  but feel compelled to not let bullshit slide.

just looking at the crap he posts on his website makes me think he is a criminal for brainwashing people with his bullshit.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2013, 05:18:52 pm »
Wat, he doesn't say that protein is bad for you. Obviously it isn't; he's not a hypocrite.

You can appeal to authority all you like, but it's very weak argumentation when you don't provide any proof for your 'facts' other than "i've studied this."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.