Author Topic: Ashamed of my slavic heritage  (Read 4718 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1746
  • Infamy: 1165
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Ashamed of my slavic heritage
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2013, 07:10:53 pm »
+1
This is going to end in a duel! Isn't it? :lol: Isn't it? :P

No, it won't. I don't duel anymore. Oberyn had his chance in the past, when he decided to show native players how much they suck. I believe some of you remember what happened, how he was beaten to a pulp by best native duelist.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2013, 07:23:09 pm »
No, it won't. I don't duel anymore. Oberyn had his chance in the past, when he decided to show native players how much they suck. I believe some of you remember what happened, how he was beaten to a pulp by best native duelist.
First time I ever saw you and Oberyn in cRPG at the same time you called him a chocolate chip cookie half a billion times, you proceeded to duel and I'm fairly sure he won 3-0 or so...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 08:01:06 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013, 07:27:27 pm »
+3
Just take on your trackpants and squat, no need for arguments.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 07:34:26 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Classic delusional Leshma.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 07:47:20 pm »
+3
Can't even keep your hysterical conspiracy theories straight anymore. I thought I got preferential treatment because of obvious dev favoritism towards Mercs from cmp, now all of a sudden I'm butthurt and angry because I don't have preferential treatment anymore? When was this great change, during the couple of weeks or so since your last ridiculous hallucination? Oh wait, nothing changed, except maybe the voices in your head.
Yes, Leshma, you are a hero, saving your slavic brethren by fighting against evil propaganda spread by Mercs. Which is why you made a thread talking shit about all slavic players, looking down on them from your imaginary moral high ground, and I called you (so very, very accurately) a hypocrotical dumbass for it. So much cognitive dissonance.

First time I ever saw you and Oberyn in cRPG at the same time you called him a chocolate chip cookie half a billion times, you proceeded to duel and I'm fairly sure [Oberyn] won 3-0 or so...

fixt

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2013, 07:53:16 pm »

Things I did actually provide amusement to some people, unlike vicious circle of secret lobbying Mecs did over last three years. You think I didn't notice how butthurt you are because chadz & co. changed their opinion of you guys (when you lost cmp who became part of Nordmen, now good friends of you eternal enemy Grey Order). How very few of you (including yourself) decided not to support them in their endeavors to create a fresh game based of this mod. How Muffin mentioned Bannerlord in his leave message and not M:BG. I know very well how you pricks feel right now and I'm happy because of it.

Now, do me a favor and follow suit of your drug addicted friends and please take a break.

Both you and Gnjus feel entitled to this mod for some reason, probably because of the fact that cmp was in Mercs for a short time in the past and that makes you believe you can bother that dude any time you need something. Truth is, that you're getting special treatment around here. Because you're throwing insults all over the place and I don't see admins reacting one bit.

I'm sorry Leshma, I can't hear you over the sound of your made-up, self-contradicting bullshit.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2013, 08:02:11 pm »
Yeah Oberyn, forgot a he there, sorry.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2637
  • Infamy: 1694
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2013, 08:10:02 pm »
+1
Yeah Oberyn, forgot a he there, sorry.

Good for him. I'm not try hard Merc or Byz member trying to prove how I'm skilled by spending my time on duel server. I'm quite satisfied with occasional kills I score against them try hards from time to time.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2013, 08:13:21 pm »
+3
Good for him. I'm not try hard Merc or Byz member trying to prove how I'm skilled by spending my time on duel server. I'm quite satisfied with occasional kills I score against them try hards from time to time.

You've played this game for years and you lost a duel to RazFrenzy. You definetely aren't a try-hard. I'm concerned you might actually have some kind of learning disorder.

Offline Wolfsblood

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Wolfsblood_MB, Wolfsfang
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2013, 08:21:06 pm »
+1
sorry to cut into your epeen battles but ive seen this term thrown around a couple times and saw it earlier i this thread.

what the heck is a moonspeaker?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 747
  • Infamy: 253
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2013, 08:24:38 pm »
+1
Player who doesn't understand or speak english language.

Offline Wolfsblood

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Wolfsblood_MB, Wolfsfang
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2013, 08:25:05 pm »
+2
ah okay, thank you

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1690
  • Infamy: 2218
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2013, 08:25:33 pm »
+1
You've played this game for years and you lost a duel to RazFrenzy. You definetely aren't a try-hard. I'm concerned you might actually have some kind of learning disorder.

So what? As I said, I don't share your elite unit personality. There are times when I can kill anyone, there are times when I lose. Not of a big deal.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2013, 09:34:44 pm »
+3
Have you ever considered that most people on the duel server duel because they enjoy dueling, not because they want to prove something? Besides that, considering the % of the playerbase merc/byz make up they're not very "active" on EU_3.

Edit: Not gonna claim there aren't Varadins out there, but they're in a tiny minority, and mostly either mercs or clanless, not byzstacktium.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:47:48 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2355
  • Infamy: 1627
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2013, 09:44:03 pm »
+1
No, I did not. Because I don't enjoy dueling.