Author Topic: Ashamed of my slavic heritage  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ashamed of my slavic heritage
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 01:14:12 pm »
It's truly amazing how long one person can be mad at someone for calling him chocolate chip cookie repeatedly for an hour or so during one raining afternoon, writing in chatbox of certain medieval simulator (for the sake of pure trolling, provoked only by the feeling of immense boredom).

We all have our sensitive subjects.

From what I can gather, the reputation of Slavic people around here is that they rarely do honest work when they arrive. And probably that they are violent and uneducated too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »
+11
That was but one of your many, retarded, trolling, self-righteous moments. Just like this one. Talking shit about how all slavs are trolling retards, in the very same thread excuse how you were a trolling retard. I'm sure it's different though, because you were "bored" (i.e butthurt because by that time I had already called you out on many retarded hypocritical statements, which is why you were trolling me in the first place). It's like you're not even trying to hide what a dumb hypocrite you are anymore.

Leshma timeline of idiocy:
-Alternatively suck dev cock, defending them as if they were inviolable gods, then schizophrenically switch to calling them all evil mean bastards
-Get called a schizophrenic cunt
- "Zomg, sexism! I am a gurl, crpg community hates women!"
-Is not female
-Get called an insane, hypocritical cunt for pretending to be a woman, and pretending that people hating your stupid shit was due to you being female
-"LOLOL I TROLL U" hypocrisy to cover up fact of being insane, schizophrenic liar.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:58:22 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 02:55:05 pm »
+1
Well as some of you know, I'm from small country called Serbia, located in south-eastern Europe and mainly filled by people of south-slavic nationality. But ever since I started gaming, I've witnessed bad behavior of my slavic brothers. They mostly act like they are part of one huge ghetto, cheat, abuse and generally aren't friendly to other players from other countries. Never managed to create a proper connection with most of them (there are chosen few I like a lot).

If you're of slavic heritage, do you sometimes feel the same? Also would like to know what players from western Europe or those abroad the ocean think about Slavs in general. Please be honest.

Well how about kebabs? We are known as the best/worst teamkillers  :lol:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 03:17:53 pm »
+1
That was but one of your many, retarded, trolling, self-righteous moments. Just like this one. Talking shit about how all slavs are trolling retards, in the very same thread excuse how you were a trolling retard. I'm sure it's different though, because you were "bored" (i.e butthurt because by that time I had already called you out on many retarded hypocritical statements, which is why you were trolling me in the first place). It's like you're not even trying to hide what a dumb hypocrite you are anymore.

-Alternatively suck dev cock, defending them as if they were inviolable gods, then schizophrenically switch to calling them all evil mean bastards
-Is not female
-Get called an insane, hypocritical cunt for pretending to be a woman, and pretending that people hating your stupid shit was due to you being female
-"LOLOL I TROLL U" hypocrisy to cover up fact of being insane, schizophrenic liar.
TRUTH

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 03:30:21 pm »
Hahahah i remember the crpg community hates women thread. Ah the sweet savory cringe

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 03:45:37 pm »
+15
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1944
  • Infamy: 15
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:50 pm »
+2

-Is not female

So you're not just mad cause I called you chocolate chip cookie. It's probably just a cherry on top of calling names your worthless, try hard and poisonous buddy circle everyone dislike, known as Mercenaries clan. Keep it up, Oberyn. You can talk smack about me all day and try to make a some kind of Satan out of me, but you and your asshole buddies are the real reason why people get pissed at this game.

Things I did actually provide amusement to some people, unlike vicious circle of secret lobbying Mecs did over last three years. You think I didn't notice how butthurt you are because chadz & co. changed their opinion of you guys (when you lost cmp who became part of Nordmen, now good friends of you eternal enemy Grey Order). How very few of you (including yourself) decided not to support them in their endeavors to create a fresh game based of this mod. How Muffin mentioned Bannerlord in his leave message and not M:BG. I know very well how you pricks feel right now and I'm happy because of it.

Now, do me a favor and follow suit of your drug addicted friends and please take a break.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 05:30:55 pm »
+4
Lol you guys are all arseholes, no-one cares if you dislike each other.
Turtles

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 05:35:20 pm »
+2
Leshma if your going to on some merc conspiracy rant at least bother to check muffins quit thread first :D

How Muffin mentioned Bannerlord in his leave message and not M:BG. I know very well how you pricks feel right now and I'm happy because of it.

Muffins post.

I cant enjoy this game anymore, so I quit. Maybe I will come back at some point, but not in the forseeable future.

To those of you that I like, take care and good luck.

Looms are already gone.

edit!

you vs oberyn is fun to read sure but perhaps argue about each other because Oberyn is hardly active in Mercs and doesn't speak for the clan, so if you dislike his views rant about him its more interesting to read than random bs :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:40:40 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 05:39:14 pm »
+9

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 05:51:35 pm »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 09:35:25 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 06:01:57 pm »
+8
This is going to end in a duel! Isn't it? :lol: Isn't it? :P

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 06:09:25 pm »
+7
yay, oldmy old friend drama best drama

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2281
  • Infamy: 778
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 07:07:17 pm »
you vs oberyn is fun to read sure but perhaps argue about each other because Oberyn is hardly active in Mercs and doesn't speak for the clan, so if you dislike his views rant about him its more interesting to read than random bs :D

I'm talking about Merc history. I'm still getting used to you being Merc, you're still Templar_Osiris to me. Give me some time, please.

Also, main reason why I opened this thread is because Slavic players are too closed to this community. Want them to open up a bit. But I believe they were forced to act like this, because of negative propaganda Oberyn, Gnjus, Noctivagant and Gingerpussy were spreading around. Thankfully, both Noctivagant and Gingerpussy have shown their true nature and we don't have to deal with the likes of them in this community. Gnjus is mostly harmless these days and Oberyn is just negative towards me, which means mission is accomplished.

I'm really happy because I know that old leaders of Mercenary clan will never again have a saying in this community and won't be able to affect any change.